It's a new day in Egypt, this is what taking care of business looks like:

Obama-Muslim-Broytherhood.jpg

Jere 10672910
It's why he was trying to keep Morsi in power. It didn't work out for him.

Obama had no way to keep
Morsi in power? Once the military and millions of Egyptians decided to take him out it was over for him and the MB.

What was the 'trying to keep
Morsi in power' that you have seen?

Mubarek wanted to wait until September to lay the foundations for a fair and free election. Exactly so that an Islamist radical like Morsi doesn't come to power. But the asshole Obama pushed Mubarek out, by threatening to cut off all funds to Egypt.

Are you talking about this delegation?

By William Wan April 3, 2012
Members of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood began a week-long charm offensive in Washington on Tuesday, meeting with White House officials, policy experts and others to counter persistent fears about the group’s emergence as the country’s most powerful political force.

The revolution that ousted Hosni Mubarak has rapidly transformed the Brotherhood from an opposition group that had been formally banned into a political juggernaut controlling nearly half the seats in Egypt’s newly elected parliament.

With its rise, however, have come concerns from Egypt’s secularists as well as U.S. officials that the Islamist group could remake the country, threatening the rights of women and religious minorities. Such fears were only exacerbated by the Brotherhood’s recent decision to field a candidate in upcoming presidential elections, despite previous pledges that it would not do so.

Muslim Brotherhood officials aim to promote moderate image in Washington visit - The Washington Post

Members of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood began a week-long charm offensive in Washington on Tuesday, meeting with White House officials, policy experts and others to counter persistent fears about the group’s emergence as the country’s most powerful political force.

The revolution that ousted Hosni Mubarak has rapidly transformed the Brotherhood from an opposition group that had been formally banned into a political juggernaut controlling nearly half the seats in Egypt’s newly elected parliament.

With its rise, however, have come concerns from Egypt’s secularists as well as U.S. officials that the Islamist group could remake the country, threatening the rights of women and religious minorities. Such fears were only exacerbated by the Brotherhood’s recent decision to field a candidate in upcoming presidential elections, despite previous pledges that it would not do so.

Muslim Brotherhood officials aim to promote moderate image in Washington visit - The Washington Post
Yep, that's the enemy Obozo is sleeping with.

Well that was the first one, then there is last weeks meeting.....

Muslim-Brotherhood-meets-with-State-Department-last-week-of-January-2015-Image-from-Waleed-Sharaby-Facebook-page-560x315.jpg

Muslim Brotherhood delegation met with the State Department last week of January 2015. Image from Waleed Sharaby Facebook page

In less than 72 hours after a delegation of the Muslim Brotherhood met with the State Department, the MB has renewed their call for jihad in Egypt against its president, Abdel Fattah al-Sisi.

Muslim Brotherhood calls for 8220 a long unrelenting Jihad 8221 after State Dept Meeting PUMABydesign001 s Blog

egypt-obama-sign-4.jpg

Obama stays pissed.

I'm not defending Obama. You have not made a case against him that needs defending. Saying "Obama stays pissed" is meaningless drivel coming from an apparent airhead that has no commitment to sticking with facts and telling the truth.

Your hypocrisy - in your defense of Obama - while then attacking someone else as an airhead - that has no commitment to sticking to "Facts" and "Telling the Truth" just broke the glass ceiling. Congrats.

Jere 10672910
It's why he was trying to keep Morsi in power. It didn't work out for him.

Obama had no way to keep
Morsi in power? Once the military and millions of Egyptians decided to take him out it was over for him and the MB.

What was the 'trying to keep
Morsi in power' that you have seen?

Mubarek wanted to wait until September to lay the foundations for a fair and free election. Exactly so that an Islamist radical like Morsi doesn't come to power. But the asshole Obama pushed Mubarek out, by threatening to cut off all funds to Egypt.

Yes, he did. And it didn't end there either, Roudy. He was working hard for Morsi and I'm guess had some sleepless nights wondering what was going to come out if he didn't get it done. It's obvious this administration was not thinking about what was good for the Egyptian people. It looks like they (the Egyptian people) have prevailed in spite of his actions.

Last edited:
Egypt showing the world how to deal with Muslim Brotherhood. Remove the cancer within:

Egypt court sentences 183 Muslim Brotherhood supporters to death - Yahoo News

CAIRO (Reuters) - An Egyptian court sentenced 183 supporters of the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood to death on Monday on charges of killing police officers, part of a sustained crackdown by authorities on Islamists.

The men were convicted of playing a role in the killings of 16 policemen in the town of Kardasa in August, 2013 during the upheaval that followed the army's ouster of Islamist president Mohamed Mursi. Thirty-four were sentenced in absentia.

Egypt has mounted one of the biggest crackdowns in its modern history on the Brotherhood since the political demise of Mursi, the country's first democratically-elected president.
Obama is already pissed at Egypts decision. He just had the MB for dinner and drinks.
Obama is a terrorist facilitator.

Hoss 10680160
OK, Daddy.Obama didn't get pissed at Egypt for declaring MB a terrorist org.

What are you basing your conclusion that he did get pissed either way? Define Obama getting pissed.

I've never seen Obama get angry on camera. It's all done behind the scenes. According to some journalists and news media that have been the object of his wrath.

Jere 10683149
I've never seen Obama get angry on camera. It's all done behind the scenes.

So you know of no time that Obama was pissed at General Al Sisi for declaring the MB a terrorist organization. That was a made up story by a typical Obama hater.

Jere 10683149

So you know of no time that Obama was pissed at General Al Sisi for declaring the MB a terrorist organization. That was a made up story by a typical Obama hater.

You're quoting the wrong person - as you can see by what I've said. I made no comments on General Al Sisi. Now answer this question for me. Why won't Obama say "Islamic terrorists". What is his phobia with using the word "Islamic" and what's up with the replacement terminology - "organization". Explain.

Also what are your feelings about CAIR being on the list of the Un-indicted Co-conspirators in HLF Trials and why do you think Holder left the case on his desk since 2009 and never moved forward? Any ideas on that?

Jere 10683149

Jere said: I've never seen Obama get angry on camera. It's all done behind the scenes. According to some journalists and news media that have been the object of his wrath.

The next time you quote me? Use the entire quote. Not part of it.

Jere 10683149

You're quoting the wrong person - as you can see by what I've said. I made no comments on General Al Sisi. Now answer this question for me. Why won't Obama say "Islamic terrorists". What is his phobia with using the word "Islamic" and what's up with the replacement terminology - "organization". Explain.

Also what are your feelings about CAIR being on the list of the Un-indicted Co-conspirators in HLF Trials and why do you think Holder left the case on his desk since 2009 and never moved forward? Any ideas on that?

What happened to you? Did the mention of CAIR hit too close to home for you? Not fooled.

Jere 10683224
The next time you quote me? Use the entire quote. Not part of it.

I want to focus on that specific part. And your entire quote is right there - all you need to do is click on that little arrow. And you joined the conversation about Obama being angry when the MB was declared a terrorist organization. No one including you can provide evidence of Obama's anger on that specific issue.

you replied to my challenge to Hoss regarding the mob being tagged a terrorist group by authorities in Egypt.

"What are you basing your conclusion that he did get pissed either way? Define Obama getting pissed."

Now you want to run away from your reply.

Last edited:
Jere 10683199
Why won't Obama say "Islamic terrorists".

I'm not aligned with any religion so that adjective in front of terrorist is meaningless to me. Obama respects all Americans better by not using religious symbols and brand names specifically when it is not necessary for any practical purpose. Why do you insist that Obama use that term in front of terrorists?

Did the mention of CAIR hit too close to home for you? Not fooled.

I have no connection to CAIR - and don't care. This thread is about Egypt and I agree with al Sisi destroying every last memory of the MB because of what Morsi tried to do against the spirit and intent of the Tahir Square revolution.

Jere 10683114
Your hypocrisy - in your defense of Obama - while then attacking someone else as an airhead - that has no commitment to sticking to "Facts" and "Telling the Truth" just broke the glass ceiling. Congrats.

Can you find a 'commitment to sticking to "Facts" and "telling the truth" by Hossfly on this thread. That little emoticon one finger salute is neither. It's a desperate last ditch effort by an airhead.

Forum List

Back