It’s A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

The impeached president trump’s senior campaign adviser,‭ ‬Mercedes Schlapp,‭ ‬thought she had come up with a dandy put-down for Joe Biden’s ABC News town hall meeting.

Schlapp‭ “‬cleverly‭”‬,‭ ‬or so she thought,‭ ‬compared the dignified and orderly Pennsylvania event featuring Biden,‭ ‬to‭ “‬Mister Rogers‭’ ‬Neighborhood.‭” ‬Critics viewed her comment as an endorsement for the Democratic presidential nominee.‭ ‬A big WHOOPS on Schlapp’s part.

Schlapp’s attempted use of Fred Rogers to insult Biden’s Pennsylvania appearance did not sit well,‭ ‬since Rogers was a native of that state,‭ ‬and where he was,‭ ‬and remains respected and very popular.‭

Schlapp counted on the RWNJs‭’ ‬contempt for learning of any kind to increase their support for the impeached president trump when she compared Biden’s town hall meeting to the educational classic and much-loved show hosted by Rogers,‭ ‬which ran from‭ ‬1968‭ ‬to‭ ‬2001.‭

Schlapp’s insulting of Fred Rogers,‭ ‬who was also an ordained minister,‭ ‬is not going to help the impeached president trump woo voters in Pennsylvania,‭ ‬a state he desperately needs to win the‭ ‬2020‭ ‬election.‭

At the same time,‭ ‬the impeached president trump’s NBC News event was taking place in Miami.‭ ‬There,‭ ‬the impeached president trump acted as usual,‭ ‬he clashed with the host,‭ ‬spewed lies,‭ ‬defended the RWNJs‭’ ‬various conspiracy theories,‭ ‬spoke lovingly of his Nazi fans,‭ ‬in other words,‭ ‬his typical bullsh!t.

The impeached president trump’s senior campaign adviser,‭ ‬Mercedes Schlapp,‭ ‬thought she had come up with a dandy put-down for Joe Biden’s ABC News town hall meeting.

Schlapp‭ “‬cleverly‭”‬,‭ ‬or so she thought,‭ ‬compared the dignified and orderly Pennsylvania event featuring Biden,‭ ‬to‭ “‬Mister Rogers‭’ ‬Neighborhood.‭” ‬Critics viewed her comment as an endorsement for the Democratic presidential nominee.‭ ‬A big WHOOPS on Schlapp’s part.

Schlapp’s attempted use of Fred Rogers to insult Biden’s Pennsylvania appearance did not sit well,‭ ‬since Rogers was a native of that state,‭ ‬and where he was,‭ ‬and remains respected and very popular.‭

Schlapp counted on the RWNJs‭’ ‬contempt for learning of any kind to increase their support for the impeached president trump when she compared Biden’s town hall meeting to the educational classic and much-loved show hosted by Rogers,‭ ‬which ran from‭ ‬1968‭ ‬to‭ ‬2001.‭

Schlapp’s insulting of Fred Rogers,‭ ‬who was also an ordained minister,‭ ‬is not going to help the impeached president trump woo voters in Pennsylvania,‭ ‬a state he desperately needs to win the‭ ‬2020‭ ‬election.‭

At the same time,‭ ‬the impeached president trump’s NBC News event was taking place in Miami.‭ ‬There,‭ ‬the impeached president trump acted as usual,‭ ‬he clashed with the host,‭ ‬spewed lies,‭ ‬defended the RWNJs‭’ ‬various conspiracy theories,‭ ‬spoke lovingly of his Nazi fans,‭ ‬in other words,‭ ‬his typical bullsh!t.

watch Fred Rogers, its a compliment to Biden.

I love Mister Rogers such a great person. wasn't he also a Presbyterian Minister?

This doc of him is good check it out.

The impeached president trump...

...the impeached president trump ... the impeached president trump ....

...‭ ‬the impeached president trump ...

Is this how you communicate every time you refer to Bill Clinton, or are you really a five year old girl?

I'd rather be around Fred Rogers than Dickhead Don.

I love Mister Rogers such a great person. wasn't he also a Presbyterian Minister?

He was kewl wit me because I never really liked haters.

Well I would pick Mister Rogers too. He is one of my favorite humans.

a lot of people made fun of him the first one I can remember is:

I got a big bass LOL

I like how you look when you play the bass what are you thinking about?

I basically think about my financial situation :lol:

I got a big bass LOL

I like how you look when you play the bass what are you thinking about?

I basically think about my financial situation :lol:

Wimbly, wambly...

"Mr. Roger's Neighborhood" was a show for children, as was ABC's Town Hall meeting.

He was kewl wit me because I never really liked haters.

I hate all haters...er, wait

watch Fred Rogers, its a compliment to Biden.

I highly respect Fred Rogers. But in my twisted sense of humor, I find the following clip hilarious.

Forum List

Back