Items with classified markings found at Trump storage unit in Florida

This was a unit that the bartender and the pastry chef had access to. This is criminal and he will be indicted.

Items with classified markings found at Trump storage unit in Florida

Lawyers for Donald Trump found at least two items marked classified after an outside team hired by Trump searched a storage unit in West Palm Beach, Fla., used by the former president, according to people familiar with the matter.

Those items were immediately turned over to the FBI, according to those people, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.

The search was one of at least three searches for classified materials conducted by an outside team at Trump properties in recent weeks, after Trump’s legal team was pressed by a federal judge to attest that it had fully complied with a May grand jury subpoena to turn over all materials bearing classified markings, according to people familiar with the matter.
Where else has trump hidden documents and they all important question- WHY ?

EX,Twice impeached, failed one-term, soon to be indicted Pesidential Residence, to be clear.

And it is also clear that if you ever did in fact have access to any classified material someone made a gross mistake on the issue of your clearance.

The designations on the material mean exactly what they say.
And for the record, improper custody of even an empty folder with said designations is just as bad if not worse as possessing the actual contents of the package.

It's serious business.
It can literally mean life or death for people serving our country who are far removed from the contents of any bureaurocrat's "folder."

Besides, once Trump has signed the sworn statement swearing that all such materials have been returned he is now guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice in addition to violation of the Espionage Act since his sworn statement now turns out to be fraudulent.

You simply cannot rationally and credibly defend him anymore.
This is the smoking gun.
One among MANY.
You cannot give him the benefit of the doubt anymore. Not if you want to have a shred of credibility.
He's slipped off the end of the rope as far as "innocent until proven guilty" goes.

He's f-ing GUILTY!
Oh my god . Bombshell , you nailed his ass this time detective .... TDS.

He may very well be indicted on document deal and probably deserves it, but it won't be because of these two that were immediately turned over by his legal staff.

I imagine, the first words out of the lawyers mouths when they saw the two documents was "Holy Shit! Get that outta here, right now! That shitz cryptonite!" Those lawyers have been having their own legal problems and pretty sure they want no part of any more, if the can avoid it.
Then why were they hidden in a separate location ?

Classified markings don‘t constitute classified material.
If you ever worked with classified material you would know that. But of course you haven’t. ”Markings” are just stickers and cover sheets that say “Secret” or “Top Secret”, etc.
Having a pile of “secret” stickers or cover sheets doesn’t mean anything. Every government facility has such things. And I hate to break it to you but a Presidential residence is such a place.
You do realize that classified documents remain classified for a minimum of 10 years unless there is some extraordinary reason to do otherwise.

Where else has trump hidden documents and they all important question- WHY ?
Where? Who knows. As far as the why it's likely the same why as the others. He wanted them because he thought they belonged to him. He's a narcissist, it's how they think. I highly doubt there is some nefarious reasoning or any real reasoning behind it frankly.

You do realize that classified documents remain classified for a minimum of 10 years unless there is some extraordinary reason to do otherwise.
That's not true. Shit gets declassifed all the time.

Edit to add:

Also coversheets with classified markings on them aren't in and of themselves classified.

Which of course makes the 'evidence' worthless.
Documents that were separated from the others and hidden in another location aren't evidence of something. It seems quite apparent to me, trump may seem haphazard in his methods but I'm sure it's all part of the con. Everything he does he does for a reason. That's why he's such a threat to our nation.

Where? Who knows. As far as the why it's likely the same why as the others. He wanted them because he thought they belonged to him. He's a narcissist, it's how they think. I highly doubt there is some nefarious reasoning or any real reasoning behind it frankly.
I disagree. Remember money is the bottom line with trump. In his mind, money is success and he falsely believes it gives him integrity. He is totally devious and was probably going to use them for extortion and / or financial gain.

The new version of Russians Russians is the endless files found every 7 days that are going to sink Trump

That's not true. Shit gets declassifed all the time.

Edit to add:

Also coversheets with classified markings on them aren't in and of themselves classified.
Yes, by contacting the originator of the document and explaining your reasons for declassifying it. The originator can contest the declassification. If this process is not followed, the document is not declassified.

The fuck? No it isnt.

I assume the FBI is headed to Etsy HQ right now....

Having an empty folder with "Top Secret" written on it doesnt put anyone's life at risk. It's also highly unlikely that even if the folder had something TS in it that the contents would put anyone's life at risk. Stop talking out of your ass.
Ocom's razor ; if it looks like a rat, if it smells like a rat and if it acts like a rat. It's probably trump.

Griner hates what SOME of you are doing to America.

WHO is doing WHAT to America? Democrats control the White House. Democrats control the Senate. And democrats control the House. Democrats promote sex for children. Democrats are for 5 million invading aliens. Democrats are behind 160,000 fentanyl deaths! Democrats are behind the high crime wave. Democrats have co-opted elections to where all confidence has been lost. Democrats are holding americans in a gulag in violation of their rights. Democrats are minimizing females and female sports. Democrats destroyed 500 cities, injuring or killing THOUSANDS, Democrats vilified millions of people for exercizing common sense and free will to manage their healthcare. Democrats have driven food, gas, energy and rent twice what it used to be. Democrats are behind censorship on social media and weaponization of government to spy on, oppress, and harass people for no good reason.

So are you telling me Griner is against you Democrats or what you are doing to America or what, because you people are the only ones "doing" anything to America--- the rest of us normal people are just trying to live our lives, preserve our country for our children as it was wisely and morally run for the past 250 years, keep it that shining city on the hill and just want to be left alone!

You're right, not any sane reasoning involved in doing this.

WHO is doing WHAT to America? Democrats control the White House. Democrats control the Senate. And democrats control the House. Democrats promote sex for children. Democrats are for 5 million invading aliens. Democrats are behind 160,000 fentanyl deaths! Democrats are behind the high crime wave. Democrats have co-opted elections to where all confidence has been lost. Democrats are holding americans in a gulag in violation of their rights. Democrats are minimizing females and female sports. Democrats destroyed 500 cities, injuring or killing THOUSANDS, Democrats vilified millions of people for exercizing common sense and free will to manage their healthcare. Democrats have driven food, gas, energy and rent twice what it used to be. Democrats are behind censorship on social media and weaponization of government to spy on, oppress, and harass people for no good reason.

So are you telling me Griner is against you Democrats or what you are doing to America or what, because you people are the only ones "doing" anything to America--- the rest of us normal people are just trying to live our lives, preserve our country for our children as it was wisely and morally run for the past 250 years, keep it that shining city on the hill and just want to be left alone!
As a Trump supporter your response should be embarrassment and humiliation; that it's not is the problem.

As a Trump supporter
Who said I'm a Trump supporter?

your response should be embarrassment and humiliation
Not half as much as your telling deflection and evasion from admitting you have no legit comeback to my list.

Once again, the Left invent the crime, charge you with their own actions, then find others guilty of what they do then HATE you for making them confront reality.

Forum List

Back