Itchy boots world travels

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015

My wife came across this woman's channel last week and we have watched quite a few of her videos. It's about a woman that goes all over the world on a motorcycle. I liked it because we got to see places from all over the world without media bias. The thing I noticed most was that of all the people she met none were not at all hostile to her until she got to Peru and the covid panic was going on. She's European so naturally they blamed her for bringing covid, or that's the story. She went through Europe, the middle east, africa and then flew to South America to Argentina where she went south to Patagonia and them headed north to Alaska. She hasn't got there yet, but it has been very interesting. Youtube has her videos. Amazing young woman. Mexico is beautiful.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Wouldn't she enjoy her excursions much more if her boots were comfortable?
It has nothing to do with that, it's an expression in Europe about wanting to move around.

1662338970757.png

Idaho.

My wife came across this woman's channel last week and we have watched quite a few of her videos. It's about a woman that goes all over the world on a motorcycle. I liked it because we got to see places from all over the world without media bias. The thing I noticed most was that of all the people she met none were not at all hostile to her until she got to Peru and the covid panic was going on. She's European so naturally they blamed her for bringing covid, or that's the story. She went through Europe, the middle east, africa and then flew to South America to Argentina where she went south to Patagonia and them headed north to Alaska. She hasn't got there yet, but it has been very interesting. Youtube has her videos. Amazing young woman. Mexico is beautiful.

I've watched a lot of her videos.
All I can say is she's got a huge set of balls to go to the places she goes without a man with her.

She flies around the world with a video team and interpreters and gets herself from Argentina to Patagonia on a bike. Cool enough but who sponsors her?
She does the videos herself. If you watch enough of them you can see for yourself.

Watching her in Africa now, South Africa. She finds every dirt road they got.

Forum List

Back