Italian Seasoning sticking to Plastic Tablespoon with end-to-end Magnetic Patterns

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
I went to shovel out a tablespoon of italian seasoning and after dumping the seasoning in the mixing bowl, on the backside of the plastic spoon was a magnetic pattern of seasonings sticking out like spikey punk hair in a circular formation, exactly like how a magnet spreads small metal shards. Whats going on here? Should I be worried? Never saw this before.

Screenshot_20221230-212304~01.png

I went to shovel out a tablespoon of italian seasoning and after dumping the seasoning in the mixing bowl, on the backside of the plastic spoon was a magnetic pattern of seasonings sticking out like spikey punk hair in a circular formation, exactly like how a magnet spreads small metal shards. Whats going on here? Should I be worried? Never saw this before.

View attachment 743483
Static electricity on the plastic spoon.

View attachment 743483
Static electricity generated by running the plastic spoon through the dry seasoning.

Okay, now I feel dumb, but this immediately made me think of those people sticking magnets to their skin after the clotshot.

I would go back to the store and tell them that the Italian seasoning they sold me was iron filings.

iu

Last edited:
:safetocomeoutff: only if you start seeing Italians stuck to each other......~S~
They already are, right? Strong togetherness. Ah whatever I didnt bring this up to talk about Italians. I was being too paranoid is all.

Forum List

Back