It will only take a few months before Republicans find out what they've really won.

OK Republicans, start a list of what you won.

Then, in a few months, we'll come back and check off how things have worked out. I'm pretty excited.
Start off with a list of the promises Trump made. Can't wait to see how everything works out. I really hope the Republicans show us how it's done.
Man... I can't believe that you are getting up after the beating you just took. Are you in shock? Has all of this sunk in just yet? Dude you should have seen this coming. That's what happens to linear thinkers in a cyclical universe. They get broadsided out of nowhere. Too bad you didn't see this coming. That way you wouldn't have to eat all the shit that came out of your mouth.
Oh please. You don't know anything about Donald Trump. Besides, I said a long time ago that the press would help him win. Two billion plus in free press. Infomercials for his golf courses and hotels. Every time media figures, including left wingers would say "Hillary is untrustworthy and unlikeable" even when the story had nothing to do with trust or likeability. And ask people what they don't like about Hillary and they will say untrustworthy and unlikable. Exactly what they have been fed for over a year.

But Trump? What do you know about him? Most people don't even know about the investigations Trump Foundation is under or that he owes 640 million to the bank of China, India and Russia. Or that he has a Nov 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering. This guy, if found guilty over Trump foundation could have the shortest presidency in history.
I know he beat the pants off of Hillary and you are none too happy about it, lol. That's what I know about him.

OH BOY! A few months even.

I think the OP has what, 5-6 sentences? You could have said the same thing in three words dude................... "My butt hurts".

OK Republicans, start a list of what you won.

Then, in a few months, we'll come back and check off how things have worked out. I'm pretty excited.
Start off with a list of the promises Trump made. Can't wait to see how everything works out. I really hope the Republicans show us how it's done.

Actually, we know what we've won....

It just doesn't seem like you libs quite grasp what you've LOST!:D

Forum List

Back