It was Natural Causes for Sicknick

Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after defending Capitol on January 6, medical examiner says - CBS News

" The "natural" classification is used "when a disease alone causes death," the medical examiner's office said in the summary. "If death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural." "

No injuries, internal or external involved.
The trauma of the insurrection and his inclusion certainly could have an influence, according to the Dr. who did the post mortem. The insurrection of Jan 6 is very real
with death, violence, weaponry, injury, and destruction a result. I was certainly not a walk in the park or a lovefest, as Trump would have his followers believe and pontificate about.
Oh brother---every winter------men go out and shovel snow. Used to when more would do it themselves and by hand no less---------many would die of heart attacks brought on by simply shoveling the snow in the cold. Yes, the riots probably drained SickNick future, but think regardless of the riots--he, a GREAT GUY by all accounts by the way, was going to have the strokes regardless. RIP Officer. Fuck all of the lying lib media and dem troll farms for their propaganda and accusing innocent people of murdering this officer.

Trump kilt him!
PAY-IMP_AJ_DonaldTrumpQueenElizabethMeeting_EXCLUSIVE63741JPG.jpg

So the Officer died from hysterical laughter... In the end no one will be heading to jail over the death of the Officer and even someone was brought up on charges the fact is there will never be any conviction.

Will we now see every left winger (including the usual suspects here) apologize and admit they made up all this shit? Who am I kidding? They’ll double down and scream louder. Not to say we told you leftists so....but we told you so.
Nope. They will dismiss the truth and keep insisting on lies.
It will be interesting to see what their next excuse is. They wanted the medical examiner’s report and now they got it. But oops, it doesn’t say what they wanted it to. Cue the wailing....
You are the people who are wailing because you think that his stroke had nothing to do with the violence during the insurrection, while the Dr. at the post mortem said that those events could have contributed. Just another stab at downplaying the horror of Jan 6 or efforts to deny that it happened and that the insurrection was was actually a lovefest. You fool only yourselves.

Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after defending Capitol on January 6, medical examiner says - CBS News

" The "natural" classification is used "when a disease alone causes death," the medical examiner's office said in the summary. "If death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural." "

The trauma of the insurrection and his inclusion certainly could have an influence, according to the Dr. who did the post mortem. The insurrection of Jan 6 is very real
with death, violence, weaponry, injury, and destruction a result. I was certainly not a walk in the park or a lovefest, as Trump would have his followers believe and pontificate about.
Move the goalposts while you're at it.
Please explain why upsetting a cop is a crime?
It becomes a crime when injury results. A cop is an authority and mouthing off could elicit an unwanted response. So why do it?

It becomes a crime when injury results. A cop is an authority and mouthing off could elicit an unwanted response. So why do it?
Sorry...but he's a cop. He shouldn't be a cop if he can't do his job without dying from stress. Never mind the fact that they claimed he was hit in the head with a fire-extinguisher when they know damned well he wasn't.

Oh brother---every winter------men go out and shovel snow. Used to when more would do it themselves and by hand no less---------many would die of heart attacks brought on by simply shoveling the snow in the cold. Yes, the riots probably drained SickNick future, but think regardless of the riots--he, a GREAT GUY by all accounts by the way, was going to have the strokes regardless. RIP Officer. Fuck all of the lying lib media and dem troll farms for their propaganda and accusing innocent people of murdering this officer.
In other words, the strokes would have occurred later rather than sooner? Everybody will have something physically happen to them regardless, yes? Does that make it ok to act like the maniacs they were?

Sorry...but he's a cop. He shouldn't be a cop if he can't do his job without dying from stress. Never mind the fact that they claimed he was hit in the head with a fire-extinguisher when they know damned well he wasn't.
The insurrection of Jan 6 was a bit much for anyone, cop or no cop. Keep deflecting.

The insurrection of Jan 6 was a bit much for anyone, cop or no cop. Keep deflecting.
Total BS. Jan 6th was a cakewalk compared to what happens in Portland every night. The damage cause by the so-called rioters on Jan 6th was all repaired within hours of the event. Please feel free to point out any fire-bombings at the Capitol....or even any hoodrats stomping on police cars. No you can't. The only death in the Capitol riot was a woman who was assassinated by a Brazilian immigrant dressed up in a D.C. Cop uniform who happened to be a BLM follower.

It was Natural Causes for Sicknick

Another hole in the wall for the Left wishing to vilify the protesters at the Capitol. Imagine that: first the people who engineered and supported 9,000 bloody riots in 69 cities now want to criminalize it when the Right does it once?

The protesters at the Capitol were first the victims of Biden's Stolen Election, then when they go to DC to utilize their god-given constitutional rights to object, they are victimized again with Leftist-sanctioned shootings and murder.

They certainly seemed to think so. But they also believed the election was "stolen," so they were obviously ready to believe just about anything, poor souls.
On this I will lock antlers with you... Oh wait, you're a doe and ain't got none....

I don't believe that YOU REALLY BELIEVE deep in your heart that just enough votes, in just certain districts, at just the same time came in for a candidate that promised to raise taxes, promised to take guns, promised to increase the covid misery and promised to open the border actually "won" the election.

You can not possibly believe THAT CANDIDATE, who hid in a basement, and when did come out couldn't get 100 people to a rally won that election. You can not ignore the fact that mail in ballots that had no verification standards were accepted as legitimate. You CAN NOT believe that Rudy Giuliani of all fuckin people on earth, that fought mafia sociopaths would hitch himself to a bullshit cause that I will admit sounds like some Alex Jones conspiracy would tarnish his reputation, credibility and political future unless there was some validity to it.

You and I both know that "election" was total bullshit. The powers behind the curtains did not want Trump in the Oval Office. You can do some navel gazing as to why that is.
I really believe in my heart that President Biden won fair and square.
Yes, at first I did consider the possibility that the powers that be somehow pulled off an immense conspiracy to get Trump out of Dodge. Years of top level planning by the Intelligence agencies, deep state stuff worthy of the X Files. Bribed ovef 60 judges, including the Supreme Court, persuaded a staunchly Republican Georgia administration to turn over the vote. Maybe even fixed voting machines....

Nah, it didn't happen. I hate to break it to ya, Pete, but more than half the country would have voted for the dog catcher before they subjected this country to four more years of T****, and that included a lot of Republicans.

To the majority, T**** sucked and the people spoke. He couldn't handle losing, so we had to listen to 2+ months of horseshit lies to protect his ego. The man is really not right in the head. He's a two bit thug living in a dream world.

That's what I really believe.

Will we now see every left winger (including the usual suspects here) apologize and admit they made up all this shit? Who am I kidding? They’ll double down and scream louder. Not to say we told you leftists so....but we told you so.
Nope. They will dismiss the truth and keep insisting on lies.
It will be interesting to see what their next excuse is. They wanted the medical examiner’s report and now they got it. But oops, it doesn’t say what they wanted it to. Cue the wailing....
You are the people who are wailing because you think that his stroke had nothing to do with the violence during the insurrection, while the Dr. at the post mortem said that those events could have contributed. Just another stab at downplaying the horror of Jan 6 or efforts to deny that it happened and that the insurrection was was actually a lovefest. You fool only yourselves.

said that those events could have contributed.

"said that those events could have contributed."

COULD have?

Do you have any idea what COULD means?

So...it will be charges of Assault, not murder.

Fine, pull a name out of a hat.

watch it get dismissed before it gets to court.

Sounds just like George Floyd. Why is it we find out the facts months after the Democrat's Media has run wild with a fake narrative for MONTHS?
That's the nature of the way the media operates today. Most times people can't say what actually happened, only what a talking head said happened.

apgiphy.gif

This, of course, invalidates Trump's impeachment proceeding, during which the lie that Sicknick was murdered was used repeatedly by the DNC to support their sham.

They certainly seemed to think so. But they also believed the election was "stolen," so they were obviously ready to believe just about anything, poor souls.
On this I will lock antlers with you... Oh wait, you're a doe and ain't got none....

I don't believe that YOU REALLY BELIEVE deep in your heart that just enough votes, in just certain districts, at just the same time came in for a candidate that promised to raise taxes, promised to take guns, promised to increase the covid misery and promised to open the border actually "won" the election.

You can not possibly believe THAT CANDIDATE, who hid in a basement, and when did come out couldn't get 100 people to a rally won that election. You can not ignore the fact that mail in ballots that had no verification standards were accepted as legitimate. You CAN NOT believe that Rudy Giuliani of all fuckin people on earth, that fought mafia sociopaths would hitch himself to a bullshit cause that I will admit sounds like some Alex Jones conspiracy would tarnish his reputation, credibility and political future unless there was some validity to it.

You and I both know that "election" was total bullshit. The powers behind the curtains did not want Trump in the Oval Office. You can do some navel gazing as to why that is.
I really believe in my heart that President Biden won fair and square.
Yes, at first I did consider the possibility that the powers that be somehow pulled off an immense conspiracy to get Trump out of Dodge. Years of top level planning by the Intelligence agencies, deep state stuff worthy of the X Files. Bribed ovef 60 judges, including the Supreme Court, persuaded a staunchly Republican Georgia administration to turn over the vote. Maybe even fixed voting machines....

Nah, it didn't happen. I hate to break it to ya, Pete, but more than half the country would have voted for the dog catcher before they subjected this country to four more years of T****, and that included a lot of Republicans.

To the majority, T**** sucked and the people spoke. He couldn't handle losing, so we had to listen to 2+ months of horseshit lies to protect his ego. The man is really not right in the head. He's a two bit thug living in a dream world.

That's what I really believe.
I'm not going to accept that you're really that stupid.

Forum List

Back