It Use To Be Catholic Priests, Now Its Your Kids' Techers

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Sexualizing and grooming your kids hasn't been enough for an alarming number of teachers this year...

Pedo educator sex crimes on the rise...
Noted that Fox News didn't post the number of teachers in total of the United States.

In short, since the author of this thread will never read a link, the math of 135 in 3,198.170 can not be "sex crimes on the rise", especially when no other numbers are presented by his link.

You are more likely to read or hear about female teachers than male teachers, as they make up over 75% of teachers, though the percentage convicted in higher for males. There is a double standard in play here.

You are more likely to read or hear about female teachers than male teachers, as they make up over 75% of teachers, though the percentage convicted in higher for males. There is a double standard in play here.
It is most likely that all of the much more open sexual society we have become has helped to increase that part of sexual relations. People who would fence walk in the past may have lived by if not more morals the total shame and hostility they would receive.

Sexualizing and grooming your kids hasn't been enough for an alarming number of teachers this year...

it was beginning to be a problem in the BSA also.
Anywhere where large numbers of children are located became a target area.
the NEA leadership really needs to be looked at, when they want to isolate a kid. That's the first sign of grooming is isolation, and the NEA leadership prides itself on that.

Noted that Fox News didn't post the number of teachers in total of the United States.

In short, since the author of this thread will never read a link, the math of 135 in 3,198.170 can not be "sex crimes on the rise", especially when no other numbers are presented by his link.

1 is too many. Your argument that "It's ONLY 'X' number of pedophile teachers" is far too lenient / tolerant than I am willing to be.

If one of your own Kids were sexually abused by a teacher and someone said to you, "Well it was only 1 teacher and only 1 child, so it's not that big of a deal'"

I bet it would matter to you then.

Is this more or less than in years past? Why does FoxNews not give us the previous numbers so we can know if the problem is getting worse or not

Also, in the story some of the arrest are for things that happened years ago.

1 is too many. Your argument that "It's ONLY 'X' number of pedophile teachers" is far too lenient / tolerant than I am willing to be.

If one of your own Kids were sexually abused by a teacher and someone said to you, "Well it was only 1 teacher and only 1 child, so it's not that big of a deal'"

I delivered the morning SF Chronical when I was in the 8th and 9th grades; on Sunday Morning we needed to sit on the corner and insert the Color with the News Section. It was dark, there was no one on the streets, and a man stopped his car and walked over to me and put his hands on my thigh.

My papers were held together with steel wire, and I had in hand a heavy wire cutter. I said to the guy, and was much bigger to him, "Get your fucking hands off me", and struck the guy on the side of his left eye.

He got up and I got up and I saw he was bleeding, he ran to his car and drove away.

Both of my sons delivered the morning paper, and I walked with them along with the family dog almost every day for over four years sans our vacations. They didn't want daddy to go with them, and explained my experience. Mom drove them when I was away.

That is an experience any parent needs to explain, the world is dangerous.

the op doesn't state that. Are you ok? run into a wall lately?

it was beginning to be a problem in the BSA also.
Anywhere where large numbers of children are located became a target area.
the NEA leadership really needs to be looked at, when they want to isolate a kid. That's the first sign of grooming is isolation, and the NEA leadership prides itself on that.
How do you know anything about the NEA? Where is your link to backup your claim?

That teacher would be punished just like your garbage man, postal carrier, store clerk, athlete, etc.

You exaggerate the problem again. Yes, one is too many. How do you propose identifying and monitoring these weirdos?

That teacher would be punished just like your garbage man, postal carrier, store clerk, athlete, etc.

You exaggerate the problem again. Yes, one is too many. How do you propose identifying and monitoring these weirdos?
Better background checks, cameras in the classroom for starters

Yu have no idea about the depth of background checks and how much of a pain in the ass they are. WTF good would cameras in the classroom do? We have beaten that tired old nag of a horse to death on numerous occasions. It is wasteful and unnecessary!

Do you honestly think teachers are molesting kids in a classroom full of other kids?

You are definitely honed to the fine edge of a beach ball.

Why do you hate teachers so much? Did you momma leave you and Daddy to run off with one of your teachers because he had a bigger dick?
Wow, feel better after that emotional rant? You do realize, right, I did not say hardly anything about most of what you just ranted about?

:p

Forum List

Back