"It stinks" - Tories object to plans to make it easier to vote

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What sort of sick ideology actively fights against people voting. The Welsh government is trying to increase participation in elections by extending the voting window and increasing the number of polling stations. No other party has a problem with this apart from the corrupt conservatives.

I understand that GOP policy in the US is to restrict the vote to richer white folk.

Well its going to happen and hopefully we will see an increase in the turnout. Perhaps the anti democratic tories might craft some policies might spend their time crafting policies that appeal to people who arent millionaires or stupid.

What sort of sick ideology actively fights against people voting. The Welsh government is trying to increase participation in elections by extending the voting window and increasing the number of polling stations. No other party has a problem with this apart from the corrupt conservatives.

I understand that GOP policy in the US is to restrict the vote to richer white folk.

Well its going to happen and hopefully we will see an increase in the turnout. Perhaps the anti democratic tories might craft some policies might spend their time crafting policies that appeal to people who arent millionaires or stupid.
every American citizen that is registered to vote can vote !

Is it hard to vote now in Wales?

Why make it easier? What's the benefit of attracting the ballot of people unwilling to make the minor effort now apparently required?

Fixed your title for you: "Tories object to plans to make it easier to vote cheat"

You're welcome.

Every topic you start makes me wonder what kind of nut farm are you in?

Even though you area decidedly stupid individual, you are indulging in an intentional lie, here, rather than simply misunderstanding. There is no such policy and you are merely trolling.

Tommy's an armchair separatist. He is hoping these radicalized 16 year olds who don't know shit about shit run out and vote for Plaid Cymru to spite their mummies.
They will be voting for a better future. But in reality they will vote for a variety of parties. Only the corrupt tories have a problem with this.

In Wales 16 years olds are allowed to vote? That is a form of insanity.

Forum List

Back