It seems that the politically left do not like to do their own research and make up their own minds...the right is way more likely to do this....WHY?

If Fauci told the left that 20 boosters and 30 masks would prevent them from getting COVID...how many would do it? HALF?
While we know that Trump would say that and the Querdenken would certainly believe, there no way or reason Fauci would say that so, once again, your argument is based on nothing but lies.

Lies you so readily believe because lies are all the Querdenken have.

That you think that the investigations were over Trump stealing the election shows that you and yours are the propaganda victims.

y14hyV.gif

That you think that the investigations were over Trump stealing the election shows that you and yours are the propaganda victims.

What % of people who get infected with COVID end up HOSPITALIZED? What is YOUR best guess?

Leftists get their “news” from CNN ABC NBC CBS Twitter face book USA Today Google. These sources all parrot the same the DNC talkingpoints. Just goes to show you how bankrupt their ideas are because they still manage to lose elections. I worked with a dem. He grew up in the 60s. He voted for Ed Rendell for governor of PA. He was elected and immediately raised all kinds of taxes including property taxes. I said are you happy now Jack? He said I wouldn’t have voted for him if I knew he was going to raise taxes. Heres the rub. Rendell had said many times during his campaign he would raise them. You didn’t see those interviews or campaign speeches on the local news or in the papers. They only aired the freebies and problems Ed was going to fix. Schools, parks, roads ect.Of course he fixed none of them.
Your guy voted for what he wanted.
Like you, he's too dumb to know that the government he wants costs money.
That reflects only on the Querdenken

If you think 50% of everyone with COVID is hospitalized, and then you are INFORMED the real number is 1%.....why arent the left the least bit curious as to why they are so wrong?
If you think drinking bleach will cure covid
Why isn't your corpse the least bit curious over being dead?

"Doing your own research"?

That's a great way to fall ionto the QAnon Facebook rabbit holre where "doctors" eho you never heard of tell you stuff that either scares you or justifies behavior you prefer.

Libs realize we don't have the facts or the expertise to "do our own research"
Well, that's not really research. I mean I realize they think it is but...?

40653234-9377911-image-a-14_1616100920646.jpg

Research shows 41 percent of Democrats believe that 50 percent or more of COVID-19 cases end in hospitalization. In reality, about 1 percent of cases do.

This means DEMOCRATS are wrong by 50 TIMES or 5000%

These people only need spend 5 minutes doing the LITTLEST bit of research to correct their MISINFORMATION.

NOW ASK YOURSELVES....WHY DO LEFT WING COMMUNISTS WANT TO BE MISINFORMED?

First off the notion that people's estimates of how many people end up in hospital is an important issues is ludicrous. But if it is important, you're figure of 1% is just as inaccurate as the Democrats.

You should take your own advice and do a little research there Colonel. Way more than 1% of covid patients end up in hospital. Even in the 18-49 age group 2.5% go to hospital, and with those over age 50, more than 10% of covid patients end up in hospital.

hospital.jpg

Last edited:
These outlets, FOR EXAMPLE, LIE that IVERMECTIN IS ONLY FOR HORSES.

This is a straight up fucking lie. It is incredible to me that KNOWING how much the media lie, lefties do NOT do any research past what Jim Acosta tells them.
But OANN telling you to stick a light bulb up your ass is the truth?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What % of people who get infected with COVID end up HOSPITALIZED? What is YOUR best guess?
I don't make guesses sonny.
If I type it, I know it.
On the other hand
If you type it someone made it up.

So who made this pile of horse pellets up for you?
C'mon, your source is like 9 months old.
No way you're out there looking at 9 month old research reports.

No, this appeared on your GAB, or FB account and you just copied and pasted.

So, what was the real source of your crap pile?

Research shows 41 percent of Democrats believe that 50 percent or more of COVID-19 cases end in hospitalization. In reality, about 1 percent of cases do.

These people only need spend 5 minutes doing the LITTLEST bit of research to correct their MISINFORMATION.

It allows them to lie and feel good about it.

You did not provide a link in your OP as required by USMB policy.

But I found this:

Democrats are much more likely than Republicans to overestimate this harm. Forty-one percent of Democrats and 28% of Republicans answered that half or more of those infected by COVID-19 need to be hospitalized. Republicans were also far more likely to get the correct answer, with 26% correctly identifying the risk compared to just 10% of Democrats.

I'm curious how you went from 41 percent of Democrats to a figure of 5000% wrong. Please show your math.

And what big number do you get from 28 percent of Republicans?

You did not provide a link in your OP as required by USMB policy.

But I found this:

Democrats are much more likely than Republicans to overestimate this harm. Forty-one percent of Democrats and 28% of Republicans answered that half or more of those infected by COVID-19 need to be hospitalized. Republicans were also far more likely to get the correct answer, with 26% correctly identifying the risk compared to just 10% of Democrats.

I'm curious how you went from 41 percent of Democrats to a figure of 5000% wrong. Please show your math.

And what big number do you get from 28 percent of Republicans?
The fine print in the OP link says the correct answer is 1% - 5%

One group of Democrats (41% of those responding) think it's 50% or more...an error factor ranging from 10 to 50 or more. (1000% to 5000% or more)

The same is true of a smaller group of Republicans (28% of those responding).

25.6% of Republican's answers were in the "correct" category (1% to 5%) as opposed to 9.8% of Democrat's answers....proving once again that Republicans are far more enlightened than Democrats.

Nearly half of Democrats are 5000% WRONG….and they dont even care. :laughing0301:

5000% wrong isnt enough to worry left wingers. They have been much more wrong in the past and will be in the future.

Forum List

Back