It seems people had this virus in November and December

We have new evidence that many people may have had this virus back in late 2019. Many got through it on their own.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yep I'm convinced that my whole family had it...
11 people living in my two family and everyone of us got sick as dogs back in November...the house was a disaster for about a week and then everyone got better.....

JO

No, none of you had Covid-19, because it wasn't here. I tell you this in an attempt to save your lives. If you mistakenly think you had it already, you might stop taking precautions against catching it.

Thank you, Doctor. It's good you know everything.

I will make a cursory search for the article, and repost if found.

He's a viro-crat.

JO

We need to get antibody testing moving and put this question to bed. At this point it is one of the more important questions, IMO, when it comes to getting the economy back on its feet.

I believe it. Everything indicates it's throughout the general population.

It most likely is....China was late to discover it and then very slow to move on it. It might have come out of Wuhan a year ago for all we know. The wet markets remain open and are doing a booming business BTW.

JO

the family and I just had this discussion. they all were sick in January, everyone of them, it went through their houses and hit each one. They each had similar symptoms, but not the flu. ugly hacking, I had many colleagues too that had a nasty cough at the end of the year last year. They visited Thailand. It's where our repair facility is. they sounded awful. so, perhaps each and everyone of us has had it already. lived through to the disappointment I guess of the left. but yeah, they're all ready to go back to work and earn their living
We had a similar experience. A bunch of us were in Disney World in mid November. Many returned home only to get very sick. Kids and adults. Fever, cough, etc. My nephew couldn’t breathe. Said it felt like a heavy weight was on his chest. All eventually got well.
Ours too.

We have new evidence that many people may have had this virus back in late 2019. Many got through it on their own.

It’s Trumps fault.

No kidding. I'm stunned. In our well traveled and connected world, the virus was here before anyone knew it was here. That's not Trump's fault.
His lack of response to the seriousness of virus is however. He's had to be prodded, cajoled, and sometimes damn near have a cattle prod stuck up his butt to act.
From January 22nd to March 13..he..did..nothing (outside of restricting travel from China and Europe). By the time Pence and the other adults had to
slap the training wheels on, it was far too late.

It was more important to him to tweet, watch Fox News, and hold his MAGA pep rallies.
But no worries, he'll be judged soon enough. People are already asking questions about what went wrong.
Why do people keep pushing this lie?

Here is what really happened:

Memory Hole: What the Media Wants You to Forget About Their Biased Coronavirus Coverage

The story reveals a long list of Media stating COVID-19 isn't a big deal, example from the link:

8. We should be wary of an aggressive government response

On February 2, The Washington Post ran an opinion piece by a pair of academics entitled, "Why we should be wary of an aggressive government response to coronavirus." The academics warned that fears about the pandemic could "scapegoat marginalized populations."

===

Media Backlash to Trump-Backed Meds for COVID-19 Shows That He 'Could Find a Cure' And Still Get Bad Press

Excerpt:

Ever since President Trump uttered the words "chloroquine" and "hydroxychloroquine" there has been a backlash by the media the likes of which we haven't seen since – well, since they insisted Trump was a Russian secret agent.

But, just like the Ruskie spook hoax, the worm is turning on the media response to the promising use of the malaria medication for COVID-19 that Trump has espoused.
"JUST IN: Gov. Cuomo: Use of antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine in New York hospitals 'anecdotally' positive"

===

The Top 10 Lies About President Trump’s Response to the Coronavirus

Excerpt:

7. Trump ignored early intel briefings on possible pandemic

Excerpt:

The Washington Post again was the source of another bogus claim when they reported that intelligence agencies warned about a possible pandemic back in January and February and that Trump “failed to take action that might have slowed the spread of the pathogen.”

It was fake news. The Trump administration had begun aggressively addressing the coronavirus threat immediately after China reported the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization. In addition to implementing various precautionary travel restrictions, the administration fast-tracked the use of testing kits, set up a Coronavirus Task Force, and implemented a travel ban with China, several weeks before WHO declared the coronavirus a pandemic.

In actuality, it was Trump’s critics who weren’t taking the coronavirus situation seriously. Joe Biden even accused Trump of “fearmongering” and “xenophobia” for his travel ban. Even now, the Washington Post is suggesting the travel ban wasn’t enough.

So many Darwin candidates here. It's fascinating how political fanaticism can encourage suicidal behavior. And with their last breath, each one wil still be saying "Hail Trump", and blaming their plight on the Democrats.
What does the Don have to do with the topic of this thread?

So many Darwin candidates here. It's fascinating how political fanaticism can encourage suicidal behavior. And with their last breath, each one wil still be saying "Hail Trump", and blaming their plight on the Democrats.
What does the Don have to do with the topic of this thread?
those that just hate trump show up in just about every thread it seems....

It’s Trumps fault.

No kidding. I'm stunned. In our well traveled and connected world, the virus was here before anyone knew it was here. That's not Trump's fault.
His lack of response to the seriousness of virus is however. He's had to be prodded, cajoled, and sometimes damn near have a cattle prod stuck up his butt to act.
From January 22nd to March 13..he..did..nothing (outside of restricting travel from China and Europe). By the time Pence and the other adults had to
slap the training wheels on, it was far too late.

It was more important to him to tweet, watch Fox News, and hold his MAGA pep rallies.
But no worries, he'll be judged soon enough. People are already asking questions about what went wrong.

If you were paying attention Fauci was saying this wouldn't be a big issue for people in the US a week before TRUMP starting issuing travel bans. The suggesting TRUMP should have started shutting down private business before there was a clear threat should be alarming, and I hope democrats and the MSM realize pushing such a suggestion won't get them the results they are looking for.

We understand. You and all of the Trump cultists can't ever debate any liberals on any topic, so you automatically whimper "WAAAA! YOU JUST HATE TRUMP!" as your excuse to run.

What, you actually thought the staple tactic of the Trump cult wasn't obvious?
let's debate. show the confirmed numbers of dead prior to stay at home orders. go

We understand. You and all of the Trump cultists can't ever debate any liberals on any topic, so you automatically whimper "WAAAA! YOU JUST HATE TRUMP!" as your excuse to run.

We debate the hell out you, unfortunately you cant comprehend or read .

i bet you can not prove im a trump cultist?...but by you showing up here kinda proves my point....

the family and I just had this discussion. they all were sick in January, everyone of them, it went through their houses and hit each one. They each had similar symptoms, but not the flu. ugly hacking, I had many colleagues too that had a nasty cough at the end of the year last year. They visited Thailand. It's where our repair facility is. they sounded awful. so, perhaps each and everyone of us has had it already. lived through to the disappointment I guess of the left. but yeah, they're all ready to go back to work and earn their living
That link does not support your OP, but it's not like mods care. Still, imo it's pretty safe to believe the corvid 19 was in country before Trump shut down travel to China, even though 430K people came in from China after he shut down travel.

That link does not support your OP, but it's not like mods care. Still, imo it's pretty safe to believe the corvid 19 was in country before Trump shut down travel to China, even though 430K people came in from China after he shut down travel.
:dunno:

my OP?

Forum List

Back