It seems people become more or less conservative depending on who is in the White House?!

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I've noticed this, that people, the zeitgiest, actually, changes depending on who is in the White House

2020 is the best example EVER

When HairSniffingCornPop took the WH, society seemed to over-night get liberal. The liberals got more insane, the conservatives seemed to let go of some of their conservativism...

That is incredibly BAD of course.

Have you noticed this also? I doubt anyone here will say No (meaning: honestly)

:banghead:

It was like all the sudden, the pervs and freaks were unleashed on society

straight from Hell

Um...the New Right left the conservative reservation DECADES ago.

They are so far off the reservation, they don't know a conservative principle when it kicks them in the balls.

I've noticed this, that people, the zeitgiest, actually, changes depending on who is in the White House

2020 is the best example EVER

When HairSniffingCornPop took the WH, society seemed to over-night get liberal. The liberals got more insane, the conservatives seemed to let go of some of their conservativism...

That is incredibly BAD of course.

Have you noticed this also? I doubt anyone here will say No (meaning: honestly)

:banghead:

It was like all the sudden, the pervs and freaks were unleashed on society

straight from Hell
It's a measure of the success of a leftist president,, when the country moves to the left.

In your haste and ignorance to troll for a reaction, you've ended up shooting at your own foot!

I hope Trump can turn it all around to save the world from nuclear war with Russia.

It's a measure of the success of a leftist president,, when the country moves to the left.

In your haste and ignorance to troll for a reaction, you've ended up shooting at your own foot!

I hope Trump can turn it all around to save the world from nuclear war with Russia.
Voters do not like to be legislated about their lives. And that is what the GOP, in the past 7 years, has been doing.

Result.....fewer Republicans are voting for Republican candidates if they go against their needs, or attempt to legislate about abortion, banning books, etc.

Keep on losing, GOP.

what a bunch of loser posts.

Liberals don't care that our country is going down the drain, assuming it hasn't already

They seem to thrive on mayhem and misery. But wait until they get old... and too tired for it.

Then they will be conservative

unless they like that saying that applies to people like Nazi Palooser and Crying Chuck Schmucker:

"no fool like an old fool"

Only zombies and flaccid dicks sway. Those with conviction stand straight and true.

Forum List

Back