It Seems As If No Matter Who Wins, Millions Plan To Flee The Country. To Where? France,Italy,Sweden?

:argue::fu::hellno: So now we have a few celebs already threating to move to Canada if a Republican wins? Do these liberal celebrities really think Hillary is going to tell Putin,Mir-Hossein Mousavi, Moi Tse Ding Pig Wing and Salman bin Abdulaziz Shabbabba Al Saud that they have to stop building and plan on building nukes? Really? :laugh2:
So where are all of you guys planning to move if Hillary becomes President? Well either that or start digging up a new home 150 feet below your current home and stock it with at least 20 years of food. :itsok:

LEt them. Once we build a wall we won't have to let them back in.

I was born in america. I am of Swedish heritage. Therefore I refer to myself as Swedish american. BTW, its not falling apart any more than we have been since the early 80s.
Wow, your standards for "great" are kind of low, aren't they????
1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%
Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.
Hank Johnson wants to move to the Island Of Misfits before it collapses into the ocean

I was born in america. I am of Swedish heritage. Therefore I refer to myself as Swedish american. BTW, its not falling apart any more than we have been since the early 80s.
Wow, your standards for "great" are kind of low, aren't they????
1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%
Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.
That is a totally bogus number...

Statistical factors[edit]
Unlike the majority of countries in Europe, crime data in Sweden are collected when the offence in question is first reported, at which point the classification may be unclear. In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification.[11][28][29]

Sweden also applies a system of expansive offence counts. Other countries may employ more restrictive methods of counting. The Swedish police registers one offence for each person raped, and if one and the same person has been raped on a number of occasions, one offence is counted for each occasion that can be specified. For example, if a woman says she has been raped by her husband every day during a year, the Swedish police may record more than 300 cases of rape. In many other countries only a single offence would be counted in such a situation.[8][11][15][29][30]

In Sweden, crime statistics refer to the year when the offence was reported; the actual offence may have been committed long before. Swedish rape statistics can thus contain significant time-lag, which makes interpretations of annual changes difficult.[11][29]

Rape in Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the number of reported rapes are going down, not up....

This whole issues is a load of manure... There is no way Sweden has the highest rapes in the world, have you ever been to the country?

Forum List

Back