It Just Dawned On Me.....

Not just attacking the right, but paying for and spreading vicious lies and rumors. I have said I am not a Trump fan, but the lefts viciousness had me coming to his defense. It made me sick.
Hillary couldn't win against a political first timer with 30 years of her "experience". Not even after they spent two times more money on her than was spent on Trump campaign. She also had all the special interest and media on her side.

She sucked bad.
It isn't that she sucked. She, the democratic party, the media and all the little democrats spent the better part of two years telling the majority Americans how deplorable, irredeemable and despicable they were. The amount of contempt and disdain democrats unloaded on the American public was unbelievable. It has never been done before. At no time has the leadership of any country spent this kind of time, energy and money telling the people of that country how much the leadership despises them.

Why are they surprised that they lost?
My feelings exactly. I can't remember a time when a candidate and that candidate's supporters/party attacked the voting public like Hillary and the DNC did. I suspect that's what brought a lot of people to the polls that either were initially not going to vote or weren't initially considering Trump. Lesson; you don't attack the voting public.
Personally I think this election will go down in history as even more nasty that the 1829 election (considered the nastiest ever).

I don't doubt it.
Chicago style politics infiltrated our Presidential election.
I had hoped I would never live to see such a thing.
Not just attacking the right, but paying for and spreading vicious lies and rumors. I have said I am not a Trump fan, but the lefts viciousness had me coming to his defense. It made me sick.
Hillary couldn't win against a political first timer with 30 years of her "experience". Not even after they spent two times more money on her than was spent on Trump campaign. She also had all the special interest and media on her side.

She sucked bad.
It isn't that she sucked. She, the democratic party, the media and all the little democrats spent the better part of two years telling the majority Americans how deplorable, irredeemable and despicable they were. The amount of contempt and disdain democrats unloaded on the American public was unbelievable. It has never been done before. At no time has the leadership of any country spent this kind of time, energy and money telling the people of that country how much the leadership despises them.

My feelings exactly. I can't remember a time when a candidate and that candidate's supporters/party attacked the voting public like Hillary and the DNC did. I suspect that's what brought a lot of people to the polls that either were initially not going to vote or weren't initially considering Trump. Lesson; you don't attack the voting public.
Personally I think this election will go down in history as even more nasty that the 1829 election (considered the nastiest ever).

She sucked bad.
She didn't win in 2008 either, you think she'd get the hint..

She sucked bad.

There was the Cleveland election in which they accused him of being a Canadian but also having a child out of wedlock..

So to heart?? Peoples' businesses being destroyed, cars destroyed, etc. yet you say don't take it so to heart!?!?
I'll admit it. No venomous, seditious RAGE coming from this corner or any of my friends or coworkers either. I'll bet you're not encountering any when you talk to folks outside your home. The media are focusing on who Trump will select for his cabinet and his administration, as they do every four years. And wondering if the First Lady will change the drapes.

Having only been here a year, I've been curious about what things would be like after the election. But you guys just can't come out of your corners, can you? Gotta keep the fight going, even though you've won good and proper?
You're the idiots stirring up shit.
You're the ones, per usual, calling people idiots and stupid and painting us all to be vicious criminals. This is not healthy.
Stop doing it then. Stop posting all this bullshit about Trump. Stop posting half truths, stop supporting criminals.

portland-riots-1024x683.jpg

liberals_protest_4.jpg
Who posted that? Me?
The protesters will settle down. Don't take it so to heart.
So to heart?? Peoples' businesses being destroyed, cars destroyed, etc. yet you say don't take it so to heart!?!?
The Portland riots are being fueled by anarchists that were NOT part of the invited guest list. The protest organizers are raising money to repair damage and remove graffiti, etc. Other than Portland, they have been peaceful, from what I hear. I think they should wait until Trump actually DOES something, myself, before hitting the streets. NONE of you, however, need to be getting your panties in such a twist over it.

Actually, no.

trump protests arrests - Bing video

Arrests made in second night of anti-Trump protests in Austin

Anti-Trump Protests Sweep US for 4th Day, Arrests in Some Cities

and if you don't think the protests also interrupt business in these areas in the thousands of dollars, you are fooling yourself.

You're the ones, per usual, calling people idiots and stupid and painting us all to be vicious criminals. This is not healthy.
Stop doing it then. Stop posting all this bullshit about Trump. Stop posting half truths, stop supporting criminals.

liberals_protest_4.jpg
Who posted that? Me?
The Portland riots are being fueled by anarchists that were NOT part of the invited guest list. The protest organizers are raising money to repair damage and remove graffiti, etc. Other than Portland, they have been peaceful, from what I hear. I think they should wait until Trump actually DOES something, myself, before hitting the streets. NONE of you, however, need to be getting your panties in such a twist over it.

liberals_protest_4.jpg
Who posted that? Me?
You and those like you are part of it. You can't convince me that some batshit crazy hasn't read what some of you have posted here, lies, half truths, and pure nonsense, and gone out on a "mission".

Forum List

Back