It is unbelievable to see the desperation of Trump in attempting to overturn the 2020 election

Unbelievable to see the OP and the usual leftard suspects here still crying about Trump and so desperate to NOT talk about the REAL issues that will cost Dems the House AND Senate in less then 30 days.

To you, anyone who supports Trump is a cult member. You Democrats have become so intolerant of anyone who disagrees with you that you call them either a cult member, a MAGA extremist, or a white suoremacist - and it’s all being advanced by Biden.

In the America I grew up in, the president of the United States did not demonize the half of all voters who didn’t vote for him.
"demonize the half of all voters who didn’t vote for him." are talking about Trump.
Biden demonized MAGA Trump supporters not Republicans.
I am not a Democrat, I am an independent. I was previously a registered Republicans, I feel the Republicans will be back when they get rid of Trumpism.
Republicans and Independents will be the ones to Bring Trump down.

ALL THE DAMNING EVIDENCE ON TRUMPIN THE JAN 6TH HEARING CAME FROM REPUBLICANS WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP. tHEIR ETHIC, MORALS AND COUNTRY OVER PARTY MADE THEM TESTIFY. Too many spineless people who know Trump is bad but will do nothing.

Trump should fight back any way he can when an election is stolen.
"Trump should fight back any way he can when an election is stolen"

He has fought every legal honest way. 61 failed law suits. DOJ investigation that provided nothing.
He is left with what he does best, lie and cheat.
And their pieces of shit like you that support him.

Roevember is coming.
And it’s not going to go well for you fatso. Get your tissues ready when Republicans take the House and Senate because voters give not one fuck about your abortion rantings when compared to inflation, gas prices, empty shelves....

I am not a Democrat, I am an independent.
No you are a Dem thru and THRU.

I was previously a registered Republicans
Sure you were, ass.

get rid of Trumpism.
"Trumpism" is Americanism, fool. Live it, learn it, or LEAVE it.

Republicans and Independents will be the ones to Bring Trump down.
Hold your breath waiting for it.

ALL THE DAMNING EVIDENCE ON TRUMPIN THE JAN 6TH HEARING
Nothing came from those hearings but monumental losses for the woke networks that stupidly bought into Cheney's claim she actually had something.

It is unbelievable to see the desperation of Trump in attempting to overturn the 2020 election.
His most capable advisers and staff disagreed that the election was fraudulent after 61 failed law suits and an investigation by DOJ.
Trump continued to beg state election officials, his own staff anyone who would listen that he wanted their support in turning over the election with little success.
The success was a group of crazies, John Eastman, Rudy Giulani, Sidney Powell, Steve Bannon and Roger Stone and a few others.
If it was not for many strong Trump advisers and staff, state elections officials and VP Pence, he would have been successful.

Trump's desperation to not lose is the characteristics of a very unbalanced human being.

7 - SEVEN - YEARS

That's how long Democrats, the fake news media, and snowflakes have been conducting their pathetic, partisan, desperate, FAILED 'We've got him THIS time' Don Quixote crusade.

And you call Trump 'desperate'?!

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Makes no difference. Judges wouldn't even look at the evidence.
of course they looked at the evidence, silly one!

when a suit is filed a judge is assigned to the case who determines if under the law, there is a legal case to make.

they do this by asking each set of attorneys to present to the presiding judge in summary briefs their best evidence to why the court case is valid.... Or the opposite by the other set of attorneys.

So, Trump's or the GOP s lawyers present to the judge their best evidence of WHY the lawsuit is valid. The other lawyers get to then respond and say why it is not valid in their brief to the judge. The Judge goes through it all.... and decides if the case has legal merit and can go forward.

Sooooo, the judge does get to review the evidence presented to him or her via a brief by the lawyers who are suing, so to determine merit.

How true! The supporters on this site baffle me. They support the spineless politicians and the MAGA pundits. Poor people are sending Trump money. Pundits like Alex Jones received 10's of millions supporting Trump lies and others. Crazy people.
Oh, but it's not just this site. I wish it were. This is at least 25%, 30% of the country.

This is so big and so pervasive that the only way to address it is to look to history. And based on history, things don't end well.

This has been my concern all along. This stuff isn't about politics to me, it's about sociology. Anthropology. History.

Oh, but it's not just this site. I wish it were. This is at least 25%, 30% of the country.

This is so big and so pervasive that the only way to address it is to look to history. And based on history, things don't end well.

This has been my concern all along. This stuff isn't about politics to me, it's about sociology. Anthropology. History.
Why cant biden and the left - including mac1958 - agree to run honest elections that everyone can have confidence in?

Instead the dems practice hocus pocus politics that left the voters wondering where the rabbit is

Why cant biden and the left - including mac1958 - agree to run honest elections that everyone can have confidence in?

Instead the dems practice hocus pocus politics that left the voters wondering where the rabbit is
Facts not in evidence. No court has backed up your claims of the election being dishonest. You’d think that, if there was any evidence two years later, that some court would agree, especially if the judge was a Trump appointee. The fact that they haven’t should tell you everything you need to know.

Facts not in evidence. No court has backed up your claims of the election being dishonest. You’d think that, if there was any evidence two years later, that some court would agree, especially if the judge was a Trump appointee. The fact that they haven’t should tell you everything you need to know.
Or as my old co-worker who was also a part-time thief used to tell me, “If you dont admit it the cops cant prove a thing”

Which is often true

But I want elections that both sides can have confidence in

And we didnt get that in 2020

"Trump should fight back any way he can when an election is stolen"

He has fought every legal honest way. 61 failed law suits. DOJ investigation that provided nothing.
He is left with what he does best, lie and cheat.
And their pieces of shit like you that support him.
Trump knew he lost the election but lied about it being stolen anyway, and instigated an attack on America's democracy

Unbelievable to see the OP and the usual leftard suspects here still crying about Trump and so desperate to NOT talk about the REAL issues that will cost Dems the House AND Senate in less then 30 days.

Better question is why are you trying to divert a Trump thread to be about something else? Does it bother you that much to talk about the 2020 election?

Forum List

Back