It Is Time To Fight Back Against Airlines And Their Mask Mandates

Biff_Poindexter
The Leninist Maoist are far worse enemy than Islam , Russia or China
Islamists are biding their time, waiting for their numbers to be great enough. I know Islamic people. Israelite's have discovered that natural immunity is better than vaccinations. I recommend that people use Precision, upper cervical spesific only chiropractic. Upper Cervical Health Centers or Upcspine, or TheSpesific or NUCCA. They will not push down on the upper back. They will not pop the neck. Traction is not used. They don't do decompression either. That moves the stresses elsewhere on the spine. Those things don't do anything.
Best to be evaluated now. Don't wait for a herniated disc. It will be to late. The care I talk about can improve the immune system up to 200%. Take it easy after an adjustment. Be evaluated 4 - 5 days after a tyramatic insident. Whiplash is considered a tyramatic insident. Don't discount it. The head moves forward, and back, really fast.

Last edited:

"Two Tampa Bay women uncomfortable wearing masks on airplane flights are partnering with a not-for-profit Wyoming organization to sue federal authorities over the requirement that people wear masks while using public transportation. The Health Freedom Defense Fund, the main plaintiff in the case, says the federal government exceeded its authority with the mask mandate. The Health Freedom Defense Fund is campaigning to end mask, vaccine and covid testing mandates. The fund’s website includes printable notices to employers saying that mask, testing and vaccine requirements violate federal law.

“When government gets into the business of mandating what people can and can’t do with their bodies, I think that we have a problem,” said the founder and president of the Health Freedom Defense Fund. Both Sarah Pope and Ana Carolina Daza are members of the fund, Manookian said. Pope publishes a blog and YouTube channel called The Healthy Home Economist. Pope said she wants to promote health the way her generation’s grandparents experienced it. “When they got sick, they didn’t need the crutch of pharmaceuticals or antibiotics to get better,” she said in the video. “They just got sick and they got well.”

It's about time someone addressed the elephant in the room...these mask mandates in airports and other public transportation is basically slavery-communism....Look, when 9/11 happened, I understood why we had to change how things were done.... even if it meant creating a brand new government agency and making us jump thru a bunch of hoops...9/11 killed 3000 people (unlike COVID) -- and plus we could blame 9/11 on muslims -- which made all of the inconveniences we dealt with in airports feel much better...

However, I am tired of having to wear masks everytime I go to the airport ..and then being forced to wear a mask to sit on a plane while I travel. This government tyranny has gone on far too long -- if people want to wear masks, let them start their own airlines or build their own airports and do it there....leave our airports alone....like the woman said; when our grandparents got sick, they didn't rely on big government, vaccines, big pharma and all of that other stuff -- they simply got sick and got better...in fact, our standard of living and life expectancy would be much better if we took that approach more often.

Then get a car and DRIVE.

Christ, some people really are whiny fucking children "boohoo, I don't want to wear a mask, boohoo".

"Two Tampa Bay women uncomfortable wearing masks on airplane flights are partnering with a not-for-profit Wyoming organization to sue federal authorities over the requirement that people wear masks while using public transportation. The Health Freedom Defense Fund, the main plaintiff in the case, says the federal government exceeded its authority with the mask mandate. The Health Freedom Defense Fund is campaigning to end mask, vaccine and covid testing mandates. The fund’s website includes printable notices to employers saying that mask, testing and vaccine requirements violate federal law.

“When government gets into the business of mandating what people can and can’t do with their bodies, I think that we have a problem,” said the founder and president of the Health Freedom Defense Fund. Both Sarah Pope and Ana Carolina Daza are members of the fund, Manookian said. Pope publishes a blog and YouTube channel called The Healthy Home Economist. Pope said she wants to promote health the way her generation’s grandparents experienced it. “When they got sick, they didn’t need the crutch of pharmaceuticals or antibiotics to get better,” she said in the video. “They just got sick and they got well.”

It's about time someone addressed the elephant in the room...these mask mandates in airports and other public transportation is basically slavery-communism....Look, when 9/11 happened, I understood why we had to change how things were done.... even if it meant creating a brand new government agency and making us jump thru a bunch of hoops...9/11 killed 3000 people (unlike COVID) -- and plus we could blame 9/11 on muslims -- which made all of the inconveniences we dealt with in airports feel much better...

However, I am tired of having to wear masks everytime I go to the airport ..and then being forced to wear a mask to sit on a plane while I travel. This government tyranny has gone on far too long -- if people want to wear masks, let them start their own airlines or build their own airports and do it there....leave our airports alone....like the woman said; when our grandparents got sick, they didn't rely on big government, vaccines, big pharma and all of that other stuff -- they simply got sick and got better...in fact, our standard of living and life expectancy would be much better if we took that approach more often.
fjnarapgtbg71.jpg

Forum List

Back