It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Illegal Muslim Traitor, isn't that right?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
First;The Clinton's both brought up in 2008 the question of his being in-eligible (illegal) under Article 2 of the Constitution.

Next; his paternal grandmother said in a taped interview that she was an eye witness and was at his birth in Mombasa Kenya.

The birth certificate; under close review by forensic document experts proved it is a forgery.
The Hawaii hospital; said they have no record of him having been born there in 1961.
Indonesia time; you cannot have dual citizenship in Indonesia and he is enrolled in school as an Indonesian as well as a Muslim by his Muslim stepfather and engages in Islamic studies. Ergo, he is raised as a Muslim and had no U.S. citizenship. He is an illegal, undocumented muslim alien who is using a dead man's SSN from Connecticutt.

Those are facts;
What are yours?

There is no doubt Barry Hussaine Obama Sorento or whatever his name was got into college as a foreign student.

Bigots and racists.

The only bigots and racist I know are Democrats.. and as it turns out they're also liars and moronic cowards as well, Issa...

21034640_10155677332258588_1620504372012812223_n.jpg

Last edited:
Trump was born on Mars, hence the alien color. I know this is true, cos my grandma told me.

• Banned
Reported.

You didn't say much other than to prove that when the left can't legitimately debate something you just ignore and ignore.
Sorry, but those are the facts. And the fact that you resort to insults instead of refuting the facts speaks volumes that I was right.

Was he illegal and ineligible.....
First;The Clinton's both brought up in 2008 the question of his being in-eligible (illegal) under Article 2 of the Constitution.
Next; his paternal grandmother said in a taped interview that she was an eye witness and was at his birth in Mombasa Kenya.
The birth certificate; under close review by forensic document experts proved it is a forgery.
The Hawaii hospital; said they have no record of him having been born there in 1961.
Indonesia time; you cannot have dual citizenship in Indonesia and he is enrolled in school as an Indonesian as well as a Muslim by his Muslim stepfather and engages in Islamic studies. Ergo, he is raised as a Muslim and had no U.S. citizenship. He is an illegal, undocumented muslim alien who is using a dead man's SSN from Connecticutt.

I'm no fan of bend over, spread his cheeks and get butt humped Obama but his slut of an ugly mother was an American citizen and the bastard is just pathetic liberal history at this point.

mmm.. just testing out this bad mood I seem to be in...:th_dontgosmiley-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back