It is not my fault! ... Or is it?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Waves of organized immigration and volkswanderung has been flooding Western Europe for a 100 years at this time, and these waves are of a take over nature, rather than guestly assimilation.

When you ask a Western European average person, why this is, they will say that it is not his or her fault that these migrants migrate.

Is this a good example of brain washing in school?

only problem is that the ' euro ' isn't stoping the muslim 'hiraj' ALife !!

only problem is that the ' euro ' isn't stoping the muslim 'hiraj' ALife !!
I am not a Muslim or an Arab, but what's so difficult for these Western European looters about learning Arabic and the Quran? After all, most Western Europeans hate God to begin with.

doesn't matter to me what happens to the western 'euro' and that includes the English . Its interesting to watch . Russians seem to understand whats going on as well as the Hungarians from what I read . Course , seems to me that the little country of Hungary , maybe one or 2 others are going to have lots of muslims surrounding them ALife.

doesn't matter to me what happens to the western 'euro' and that includes the English . Its interesting to watch . Russians seem to understand whats going on as well as the Hungarians from what I read . Course , seems to me that the little country of Hungary , maybe one or 2 others are going to have lots of muslims surrounding them ALife.
Quoted for truth.

I think it is interesting that it is only those nations that ww1-2 annihilated, who know what's going on.

and yeah , brainwashing in school sounds reasonable to me . Plus the parents of these westerners didn't teach their kids as their kids were growing up . I'm in the USA , same will probably happen here , is happening here but I am fully grown and the USA is big so I can generally avoid the types of people , groups of people that I want to avoid at least for my lifetime .

name me a time in history when Germans didn't try to invade other peoples and their land...
Easy. The German didn't invade anyone, except the Slavs, because the Slavs are an invasive species. Look what they did in Czechoslovakia.
Tell that to the Gauls.....
The German gave up the entire region of Burgundy, amongst others to them. Even the Flandrians gave up the southern half of their country to them. All they wanted in return was a little bit of the Champaigne lands. Is that too much to ask for? :)

Okay, trade is trade. But the Slavs are not traders, they are low life invaders and settlers on other peoples legal property, otherwise known as thresh passers.

Forum List

Back