It has to STOP!

In other news.....

Newly pardoned Flynn is calling for Trump to declare martial law because apparently, that is what presidents are supposed to do when they lose.....

But hey, Kathy Griffin did some mean performance art about their cult leader one time, so that makes authoritarianism ok....
Just let it be the norm for people who are not Progs. Everyday on TV for instance. Lets have three pure network late night Non Prog shows to counter Kimmel, Colbert and Fallon. Just a start. Think of the comedy.
Translation: I suck at trying to find a way to justify my love for fascism so I'll just make it a jokey joke....

What a whiner. Investigate crimes and prosecute. Otherwise he should quit if he can't handle his job.
The current loserPresident is the biggest whiner in modern political history.

SNAP OUT OF IT!
Nah, Obama whined for eight years that every bad thing that happened was Bush's fault. Get back to us after Trump's second term and we can compare notes.

If you have notes that what you claim about President Obama, post them. If not, STFU, once you remove your head from the sand.

1606932689476.png

What a whiner. Investigate crimes and prosecute. Otherwise he should quit if he can't handle his job.
The current loserPresident is the biggest whiner in modern political history.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

Not really.. The anti-Trumpers in the FBI/Intel/Obama Admin went after the legitimacy of the LAST election for FOUR FULL YEARS and even TODAY -- YOU can't say that Trump is a legitimate president -- can you?
That's because Trump's pardon of Flynn confirms Russian collusion in helping Trump be elected and because we know Russia helped elect Trump.

That's Bullshit.. And you're still deranged after 4 years of denying the LAST election..

Someone suggested that Trump ought to Pardon Comey and Strzok and Brennan and the OTHER RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA conspirators and MENTION the particular CRIMES that THEY committed..

Because then you mental midgets cant claim that a pardon is an "admission of guilt".. It's not..
Most often its done because JUSTICE got abused...
Why do those people need a pardon? Did they get convicted of something, or is this all stuff in your fantasy world?

The FBI abused the FISA process to spy on a campaign for which their PRIMARY EVIDENCE was actually RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE that Hillary and DNC paid for.. That's not a fantasy.. It's a FACT.. And Brennan for instance got a gigue on CNN to TELL the public that Trump was a Russian agent when in Congressional/Law Enforcement interviews under oath -- said there was NO EVIDENCE..

It was an orchestrated plan to make the Trump Admin illegitimate for 4 years !!!!. With Comey LEAKING to the media and BRAGGING about it and various top floor FBI conspiring to abuse their power.

There's NOW TODAY a Special Counsel appointed to drive this bus home.. And that means that Durham/Barr have FOUND sufficient reason to pursue litigations.. Already over a DOZEN top FBI -- fired, demoted, quit or charged or docked for their nefarious actions.. Continue to suck wind and ignore at your peril...

All TRUMP and his supporters want is for the Sec of State, Brad Raffensperger, to do the job he was elected to do.

And that is to make sure the people of Georgia have an honest, transparent election. He has already screwed up the Presidential election, so it follows that he is receiving justifiable criticism now. If Raffensperger corrects the blunders his office has already made, he will start earning support from the TRUMP supporters.
Raffensperger DID do his job. This is why he is in trouble now. His job was not to rig the election for trump. He signed off on an honest and transparent election that Biden won.

Now CONDEMN the criminal acts to which he and his family are now being subjected. You republicans always advertise yourselves as the party of "morality" and "decency," so do it.
No, Raffensperger got swindled by Stacey Abrams, when she and her lawyer buddies got he and Kemp to sign-off on a Consent Decree, which was unlawful from jump street because only the Georgia State Legislators can change election laws.

Then Raffensperger sends out ballot application to everybody on the Georgia voting roles knowing that many of those ballot will be going to previous voters who have moved or died. Thanks to the Consent Decree, those ballot applications can be honored in getting an actual ballot without a matching signature on file.

It is also safe to say that the security of the absentee votes was inadequate, given the shear number of counties in Georgia(159). Not as critical if dealing with the usual number of absentee ballots, but with a pandemic increasing the number of votes dramatically, additional 24/7 high grade security was needed.

Counting the mail-in votes AFTER the in-person vote was not all his fault, but totally insane nonetheless.
-------------------
Now, I see that he is complaining about Fulton County always being late with their vote count. Maybe Brad is starting to wake-up to the criminal nature of the Democratic Party.

Georgia law requires that mail-in ballots only be opened on election day. Processing, counting, and challenging absentee/mail-in ballots in Georgia, 2020 - Ballotpedia

There is nothing wrong with mailing out applications for ballots. Only ballots that are received, filled out, and returned are counted. You do understand that this election was conducted during a pandemic, don't you? There has been no evidence that there was fraud. Your assertion that "[c]ounting the mail-in votes AFTER the in-person vote was not all his fault, but totally insane nonetheless. This would give the Democrats time to determine how many votes were needed to change the election results and bring them in" is absurd, given that it would apply to Republicans as well.

You candidate just lost, and you have to accept this fact, just like the people who voted for Hillary Clinton, who won the majority of the vote in 2016, had to put away their anger (and mine) and accept the fact that the electoral college voted for trump, even though this resulted in letting an immoral criminal sit in the Oval Office for four years and exercise the powers of the presidency to the detriment of this nation. What you are arguing for is to disenfranchise the voters of Georgia. I don't think that Georgia has a law that every citizen must vote for a particular political party.
Georgia Law is fine when the number of Absentee Ballots is normal, but as you pointed out, this is a pandemic.

Counting massive mail-in ballots on election day means they cannot get the legal scrutiny they need. The solution is for Gov. Kemp to call a special session of the Georgia Legislator ASAP and resolve this and other voting anomalies associated with Covid 19. Start counting the votes as they come in, so that on election day, the mail-ins are already counted. WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR???????????

Mailing out Applications for Mail-In Votes without receiving a request from the Georgia voter was just plain stupid, as you put information out in public about who is on the voting roles of Georgia...BOTH NAME and ADDRESS. FINE, if the people were home and not dead or had not moved.

How many application fell into the Democrat Parties Hands?? Enough to change the outcome of the Presidential election I believe.

Not really.. The anti-Trumpers in the FBI/Intel/Obama Admin went after the legitimacy of the LAST election for FOUR FULL YEARS and even TODAY -- YOU can't say that Trump is a legitimate president -- can you?
Republicans, almost to a man, used the false claim that Obama was born in Kenya to deligitimize his Presidency from day zero. For eight long years.

GTFOH w/that BS!!!
526blog_kick.jpg

"almost to a man" You say ... :auiqs.jpg:

Sheesh .. where do you get this crap.. :dunno:

.. and by the way .. Obama was just a so-so President .. all on his own... even you could have accomplished more..

You disagree like a typical lefty freeloading coward and you insulted Marc.... :eusa_snooty:

Republicans, almost to a man, used the false claim that Obama was born in Kenya to deligitimize his Presidency from day zero. For eight long years.

GTFOH w/that BS!!!
526blog_kick.jpg

.. and by the way .. Obama was just a so-so President .. all on his own... even you could have accomplished more..

I think Lumpy would make better Rock Bottom than a Felix. ;)

latest

Ah .. the extent of your illiterate lefty education I see..

Last edited:
There's NOW TODAY a Special Counsel appointed to drive this bus home.. And that means that Durham/Barr have FOUND sufficient reason to pursue litigations.. Already over a DOZEN top FBI -- fired, demoted, quit or charged or docked for their nefarious actions.. Continue to suck wind and ignore at your peril...

Biden should fire Durham the first day he's in office.

Enough is enough. Weird Beard has had two years to prove the FBI did something wrong, and they only thing he found was one guy altered a few words of text in a lengthy warrant application.

GTFOH w/that BS!!!
526blog_kick.jpg

I think Lumpy would make better Rock Bottom than a Felix. ;)

latest

Ah .. the extent of your illiterate lefty education I see..

Nah, Felix was one of the few shows I watched when I was a kid.

079.gif

Biden should fire Durham the first day he's in office.

Enough is enough. Weird Beard has had two years to prove the FBI did something wrong, and they only thing he found was one guy altered a few words of text in a lengthy warrant application.
Why fire a guy that's on your side? Stop being stupid.

Spare me, the affidavits under oath that personally witnessed voter fraud speaks volumes. Battleground states that shut down vote counting at the same time? PUHLEEZE.....only an idiot would claim mere coincidence.

Quite right. How dare they let those people get some rest after counting votes for 10 hours straight.
That was a first and you mean to try and spin it that there were only a chosen few capable of counting ballots and running them through the tabulator and that all five battleground states shut down the alleged counting at the same time but yet there were people around to take in fresh deliveries of ballots that were not delivered by USPS vehicles? You betcha, Joe Blowhard, the bloated, card carrying commie.

(snicker)

In other news.....

Newly pardoned Flynn is calling for Trump to declare martial law because apparently, that is what presidents are supposed to do when they lose.....

But hey, Kathy Griffin did some mean performance art about their cult leader one time, so that makes authoritarianism ok....
Just let it be the norm for people who are not Progs. Everyday on TV for instance. Lets have three pure network late night Non Prog shows to counter Kimmel, Colbert and Fallon. Just a start. Think of the comedy.
Translation: I suck at trying to find a way to justify my love for fascism so I'll just make it a jokey joke....
No, you've justified your love for fascism very well.

That was a first and you mean to try and spin it that there were only a chosen few capable of counting ballots and running them through the tabulator and that all five battleground states shut down the alleged counting at the same time but yet there were people around to take in fresh deliveries of ballots that were not delivered by USPS vehicles? You betcha, Joe Blowhard, the bloated, card carrying commie.

I'm sure all the counters were crisis actors.

1607044015770.png

View attachment 424807
What reality is....Woman kicking 30 yard kickoffs and getting awards. And the same insanity pushed on quotas that has diminished us all. On great women it has made them look like whores as the quotas has dragged toilet cleaners with them. Everything costs several times more because of it and the amount of males in poverty is growing massively.

Driving by Raffensperger's home, trespassing, sending anonymous violent threats to him, his wife, and his family, intimidating people with nooses, and all the rest of this criminal behavior must stop.
LOL, that’s what BLM has been doing since May. Suddenly you care about that kind of stuff now?

Now go pound sand.

View attachment 424807

We know that poll watchers that were suppose to be allowed to view the counting of mail in ballots were physically threatened and not allowed to do their due diligence. Had leftard poll watchers been denied access to inspect mail-in ballots? Fat fucks like yourself would be screaming "FRAUD!!!!" and you damn well know it and in that case, you would have every reason to question voter outcome. If a leftard was in the lead by hundreds of thousands of votes and all the sudden the counting stopped and ballots suddenly appeared if by magic that only voted in the presidential race for the opposing party? Those like yourself would be marching in protest. The fraud has been exposed and so saliently that the majority of Americans will never accept Pedo Joe ...should the courts refuse to do their jobs. It's not over by a longshot, Joe Blowhard......not at all.

Driving by Raffensperger's home, trespassing, sending anonymous violent threats to him, his wife, and his family, intimidating people with nooses, and all the rest of this criminal behavior must stop.
LOL, that’s what BLM has been doing since May. Suddenly you care about that kind of stuff now?

Now go pound sand.

Nice try at deflection, but no cigar. Shall I assume that you condone this type of behavior?

So much gets blamed on BLM by right-wingers who want to draw attention away from their own criminal antics that I wouldn't buy into your comment, anyway.

Forum List

Back