'It has to stop': Warnings after Trump continues attacks on Michigan governor

Trump is an evil, reckless asshole and the Governor should ban him from her state if the corrupt Trump can't be arrested for purposely endangering her life..... gosh, he is such a dick.
This is liberal insanity

you and the limey op are engaging in just the sort of hate that you accuse trump of

No.. This is way worse.

These assholes are determined to maintain misery on the people. This bullshit about wearing masks. You can't get seated at restaurants, every entertainment is shut down, all because the bed wetters in the country hate the World's Richest Professional Clown just because he also happens to be the POTUS.

Never mind the fact that the man painted in orange make up happens to be the best POTUS we have had since Reagan, and might even clean up the corruption and undermine some of the sociopaths that have created our national decline. Never mind the fact people like Oprah BEGGED him run for POTUS and that he used to have guys like Al Sharpton over for dinner, or that guys like Ice Cube call Trump a "White ME", Trump has to be a racist.

Pieces of shit like Tommy Tainant are the reason I do not oppose abortion. I wish there were more people like Jim Jones who would be some sorts of Pied Pipers and lead these malignant asswipes into some communes and eventually get them to drink cyanide.

There is no way we can morally dispose of them at this point. We can only encourage them to commit suicide which they actually do with relative regularity. 70 years ago they simply wandered in front of the school bus, swallowed too many marbles, drank Drano, let electric device fall into their bath tubs, or ate paint chips. Now that these hazards are gone, and that there are no lions and tigers to take out the weak, we are stuck with an abundance of imbeciles.

Trump is an evil, reckless asshole and the Governor should ban him from her state if the corrupt Trump can't be arrested for purposely endangering her life..... gosh, he is such a dick.
This is liberal insanity

you and the limey op are engaging in just the sort of hate that you accuse trump of

No.. This is way worse.

These assholes are determined to maintain misery on the people. This bullshit about wearing masks. You can't get seated at restaurants, every entertainment is shut down, all because the bed wetters in the country hate the World's Richest Professional Clown just because he also happens to be the POTUS.

Never mind the fact that the man painted in orange make up happens to be the best POTUS we have had since Reagan, and might even clean up the corruption and undermine some of the sociopaths that have created our national decline. Never mind the fact people like Oprah BEGGED him run for POTUS and that he used to have guys like Al Sharpton over for dinner, or that guys like Ice Cube call Trump a "White ME", Trump has to be a racist.

Pieces of shit like Tommy Tainant are the reason I do not oppose abortion. I wish there were more people like Jim Jones who would be some sorts of Pied Pipers and lead these malignant asswipes into some communes and eventually get them to drink cyanide.

There is no way we can morally dispose of them at this point. We can only encourage them to commit suicide which they actually do with relative regularity. 70 years ago they simply wandered in front of the school bus, swallowed too many marbles, drank Drano, let electric device fall into their bath tubs, or ate paint chips. Now that these hazards are gone, and that there are no lions and tigers to take out the weak, we are stuck with an abundance of imbeciles.

Lib like those two are driven entirely by emotion as we see in the insane language they use.

We l KNOW this is his laptop but I guess we all gotta play the game becaue the libs just cant handle facts
Apparently the apple did not fall far from the tree... Drug addict moron Hunter dropped his laptop with all this info showing the Bidumb family's criminal activities at a repair center, and didn't even bother to show up to pay for it and pick it up. Someone should nominate him for the Darwin Awards or at least America's dumbest criminals.
Someone yet may--------think the bidens are just the beginning dominos--------many other politicians were doing the same crimes----and I am sure that they don't want the investigations that the bidens have brought down which will start to include more and more political corruption. Don't think Hunter can handle prison without squealing like a stuck pig. And oh Joe himself----- The Biden clan very well may be going extinct from genepool here quickly.

OMG...JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD THAT IS ROUGHLY
4,000 PEOPLE OVER 9 MONTHS IN EVERY STATE
400 PEOPLE EVERY MONTH IN EVERY STATE
100 PEOPLE A WEEK IN EVERY STATE
15 PEOPLE A DAY IN EVERY STATE
WAKE THE FUCK UP
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
You are easily controlled in that state, obviously.

215,000 dead, with 65,000 New infections a day....right now....New estimate of 350,000 dead by January 20th

300+ Thousand people die each year because of obesity. Using your "logic" we should have shut down all the restaurants and put muzzles on people decades ago, as well as forced exercise programs and dictated their diets.

Not that fascist lunatic democrook sociopaths don't drool over the concept of that kind of authority.

You know what Pete, your excuses fall flat....these covid deaths are ADDITIONAL DEATHS to our average yearly death tolls....

You can't infect me or anyone with obesity..... you can't infect me or anyone with lung cancer, you can't infect me or anyone with heart disease or asthma..... there is no comparison that you can give for an indiscriminate Infectious disease that you can reduce by doing some very minor things....like keeping distance, wearing a mask....

You and the rest of the Trump cultists, have chosen to destroy this once great nation instead..... Why?

Trump shut us down too late and forced reopening too early, with no plan to test and contact trace and isolate the infected.....

We shut down because we didn't have enough testing available to know where the virus was spreading, we were blind with little testing available. We would have never had to shut down at all, if we had had enough testing, so we could just isolate the infected....

Instead it spread like wildfire, hospitals got overwhelmed.

There has never been a plan by this recklace president to reopen safely or even safer... He destroyed the economy single handedly, and is continuing to do such....your hero, your messiah, sucks big time.... and is no leader, of any sort!!! Imo.

States shut down and states reopened. Trump had no authority to shut down or open up. The day the states chose to shut down, that ruined the economy. States still have no clue as to what they are doing. Thousands of businesses aren’t coming back. To place all the blame on Trump is another dishonest attempt by the left, you seem to be just like Trump in your inability to tell the truth.

Just got notified that a local clothing store (lot like Kohl's) with six brances is shutting down for good.

Heart breaker.

Trump shut us down too late and forced reopening too early, with no plan to test and contact trace and isolate the infected.....
Trump is not the governor of every state. He cannot shut them down or re-open them. Educate your ignorant self, please.

Excactly.

Trump wanted to be open by Easter.

Now we are seeing that would have been a good idea.

Funny how these morons love the science, until the science tells them something different from what they want to hear.

215,000 dead, with 65,000 New infections a day....right now....New estimate of 350,000 dead by January 20th

300+ Thousand people die each year because of obesity. Using your "logic" we should have shut down all the restaurants and put muzzles on people decades ago, as well as forced exercise programs and dictated their diets.

Not that fascist lunatic democrook sociopaths don't drool over the concept of that kind of authority.

You know what Pete, your excuses fall flat....these covid deaths are ADDITIONAL DEATHS to our average yearly death tolls....

You can't infect me or anyone with obesity..... you can't infect me or anyone with lung cancer, you can't infect me or anyone with heart disease or asthma..... there is no comparison that you can give for an indiscriminate Infectious disease that you can reduce by doing some very minor things....like keeping distance, wearing a mask....

You and the rest of the Trump cultists, have chosen to destroy this once great nation instead..... Why?

We shut down because we didn't have enough testing available to know where the virus was spreading, we were blind with little testing available. We would have never had to shut down at all, if we had had enough testing, so we could just isolate the infected....

Instead it spread like wildfire, hospitals got overwhelmed.

There has never been a plan by this recklace president to reopen safely or even safer... He destroyed the economy single handedly, and is continuing to do such....your hero, your messiah, sucks big time.... and is no leader, of any sort!!! Imo.

States shut down and states reopened. Trump had no authority to shut down or open up. The day the states chose to shut down, that ruined the economy. States still have no clue as to what they are doing. Thousands of businesses aren’t coming back. To place all the blame on Trump is another dishonest attempt by the left, you seem to be just like Trump in your inability to tell the truth.

Just got notified that a local clothing store (lot like Kohl's) with six brances is shutting down for good.

Heart breaker.

A lot of small businesses are closing up in my area. Too much uncertainty, the risk is high and the ROI is very questionable.

Funny how these morons love the science, until the science tells them something different from what they want to hear.

These are the same morons who think that “science” supports the premise that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

When those on the left wrong speak of “science”, they rarely use that word to mean what sane people understand it to mean.

Forum List

Back