It has to be difficult to maintain the facade.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Can you actually imagine being a liberal bed wetter? I can understand the anonymity of the internet allows people to look as stupid as Hank Johnson or Joy Beywhore and not have to worry about being publicly mocked and ridiculed, if not get 7 shades of shit kicked out of them. Yet they still sit there and defend this potato and his criminal family. They have to ignore actual abuses of power, criminal prosecutions, the destruction of cities, businesses, and lives then act like the rest of us don't see what we are seeing.

Yet when even some puppet on CNNBS comes out and admits the disaster bed wetters have inflicted upon us with their mail in ballots and other fraud is even causing democrooks problems all we can do is laugh at these fools. At least we have the courts doing us some good on the 2A, and I was delighted Roe V. wade was undone on my B-Day last year. It seems like the bed wetters lose far more battles with the potato in the WH, so unless the GOP puts up a decent candidate, I'm not even interested in voting.

I'll do it, but it might just be a libertarian ticket.

I said it here months ago - by the end of this year the entire left media is going to turn against Biden.
He will look like a buffoon debating anyone, which is why - the first time in history - the Democrats are FORBIDDING Biden from debating anyone. They can't let American see an unscripted Bidon.

Pete, did anything specific trigger this latest weepy meltdown, or are you just crying due to general sore-loser butthurt?

There's really no need for the tantrums. Everyone already classifies you as this board's biggest little bitch.
irony .... a democrat calling someone a bitch .

I said it here months ago - by the end of this year the entire left media is going to turn against Biden.
He will look like a buffoon debating anyone, which is why - the first time in history - the Democrats are FORBIDDING Biden from debating anyone. They can't let American see an unscripted Bidon.
Biden aint running in 2024 .

irony .... a democrat calling someone a bitch .
Got it. It's just crying out of general butthurt.

All I can say is keep it up. You know, your quest to replace Pete as the board's biggest little bitch. It's doable, and you're off to a good start, but it's going to take years of dedication.

Forum List

Back