It has been nearly a year. Would you still vote the same way?

after a year, I think

• It was a huge mistake voting for Johnson/stein

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voting for Clinton embarrases me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While Hillary was looking for ways to steal more $ from taxpayers, Trump was helping those who were being hurt.

That selfish bitch has never helped anyone who couldn’t help her.

The best I can figure it, USMB is platform of the trump base

You don't get it. America is the Trump base. The radical left cities are concentrated in a few crime infested areas, which make up the bulk of your Communist base. The rest of the nation is filled with normals, and we support Trump, the Bill of Rights, and all those things you hate.

While Hillary was looking for ways to steal more $ from taxpayers, Trump was helping those who were being hurt.

you back from the repub farm with a load of bullshit

I sure as hell would. In the past year liberal rabid-animal, violent, child-assaulting, rioting, arsonist baby-tantrum public feces has been MUCH WORSE than I expected. I'm more grateful NOW than ever I voted a straight Repub. ticket because even at the time I didn't realize how HUGE of a bullet we dodged....simply from seeing the bloodthirsty savagery that liberal sewer-scrapings have shown me since the election. Who have no problem with deliberately hurting any number of innocent people because they have a diaper-rash over Trump. Who think committing any evil act against anyone is okay if it makes Trump look bad. Malicious, black-hearted fucking cocksuckers.

you back from the repub farm with a load of bullshit
I’m good with you idiots ignoring the facts.

I’m also good with you not being able to give one example of Hillary ever doing anything good for anyone.

That stupid bitch was kicked to the curb for a reason, eddiew37. Don’t fault the Trump supporters for your ignorance.

maxresdefault.jpg

I feel both parties failed us. They gave us the two worst candidates imaginable.

I voted for Hillary as the lesser of two evils. I didn't like it, but I consider trump to be scum personified.

And trump exceeded my expectations, too — he is far worse than I had originally thought he would be.

God Bless America. (And protect us from the asshole, trump).

That's the way most of us feel about Hillary and liberals in general.

That stupid bitch was kicked to the curb for a reason, eddiew37. Don’t fault the Trump supporters for your ignorance.
tycho I'm just pissed that we ended up with a degenerate sick pos like trump

You're just mad that we still have a bill of rights, that whites and Christians are not in the death camps you dreamed of.

I think most of us would still think we made the right choice. I am interested in knowing who still thinks that way

Absolutely. Voting for trump was the happiest vote I have cast in YEARS! In addition to not being a swamp critter, he has driven the progressives bat poop crazy! That is top entertainment baby!

Forum List

Back