It has been 6 years, where is the video recording of Trump with the Russian whores and the urine thing?

It was part of the evidence given to the FISA COURT to spy on the Trump campaign.

Where is it? Why havent we seen it or why hasnt anyone who has seen it explained the content?

It was used as evidence for the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign, and later President Trump.

If it was used as evidence to secure A FISA WARRANT, it must exist.

LOL

Mptjomg
People who know Trump say he is afraid of germs and would never allow someone to urinate on him.
Schiff got punked but the media ran with it anyway. Schiff was digging for dirt in RUSSIA.............but they say nothing there.

OK. I read the first one. I thought it would give up or down on the piss tape. Instead it was about methods and whether they had a right to investigate to know things people would not want them to know.
I am not reading the other unless you tell me it proves or disproves the existence of the tape nobody was supposed to hear about.

Russian Collusion was as big a lie as COVID 19.
Is there a Federal law against collusion? Look it up. Give me a number. Trump knew this. It is why he liked to deny collusion, keeping the conversation on something he could never be indicted for. Pretty friggin shrewed in my book. Perfect misdirection. I have said so, from the beginning, many times, right here.

It's been six years. Where is the video recording of Clinton having sex with a 13 year old?

~~~~~~
**********​

It was part of the evidence given to the FISA COURT to spy on the Trump campaign.

Where is it? Why havent we seen it or why hasnt anyone who has seen it explained the content?

It was used as evidence for the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign, and later President Trump.

If it was used as evidence to secure A FISA WARRANT, it must exist.

Is there a Federal law against collusion? Look it up. Give me a number. Trump knew this. It is why he liked to deny collusion, keeping the conversation on something he could never be indicted for. Pretty friggin shrewed in my book. Perfect misdirection. I have said so, from the beginning, many times, right here.
OSTF up snowflake. Ya got nothing but self-righteousness.

Forum List

Back