Ist of 3 SEALs Not Guilty

You former and active sailors: a question, please.

Is it true that at sea no active duty member, assigned to that ship, can refuse a Captain's Mast?

You former and active sailors: a question, please.

Is it true that at sea no active duty member, assigned to that ship, can refuse a Captain's Mast?

Yes it is true. A sailor can refuse Captains Mast even though the ship is at sea. I have seen it personally.

Do you have those links to the war crimes arrest warrants issued for Bush Administration officials?

Thanks, Patek. I think I will have you refute (with evidence) my assertions.

Congrats are in order for 1st Navy Seal found not guilty in connection with the 'alledged' abuse of that dirtbag terrorist suspect!

These savages live in caves, between rocks, slaughter their own people, freely wear
body-bombs, and this whiny ass complains about a swift shot to the gut or jaw?
(Probbly self inflicted, according to their Osama-approved training)

I wish the same outcome for the other Seals and wish this rediculous 'politically correct' persecution of our troops would end! Probably more to come though.

It will probably be a sad day however for the US media...no feel-good news for them today from the trial! GO SEALs!!!

We should not act like the monsters, nor stoop to the level of the scum terroristsl. Although from what I heard, a punch in the face is hardly excessive, nor worthy of being charged, since its war and this guy may have lost friends to these scumbags. Plus I"m sure the terrorist was also fueling the fire.

Now if they went to great excessive torture and abuse, then charges should be made. We are the good guys, and whether the bad guys will act like that, we are not supposed to.

You are a RETARD. We invaded Iraq because they violated the cease fire as I noted. The violation of UN Edicts was just a plus. If the UN had any back bone they would have done something, but being the cowards they are they did nothing.

Once again both invasions were justified. Go peddle your bullshit to someone that is stupid enough to buy it.

wow, you really buy that? :lol:

Wasn't it being lauded as "preemptive" strike so they wouldn't attack us, even though they had nothing to do with attacking us on 9/11?

You go peddle your bullshit elsewhere you war mongering sheep

You are a RETARD. We invaded Iraq because they violated the cease fire as I noted. The violation of UN Edicts was just a plus. If the UN had any back bone they would have done something, but being the cowards they are they did nothing.

Once again both invasions were justified. Go peddle your bullshit to someone that is stupid enough to buy it.

Wasn't it being lauded as "preemptive" strike so they wouldn't attack us, even though they had nothing to do with attacking us on 9/11?

They violated the terms of the cease fire every day.

So what? It was the UN's call, not ours.

That's your opinion and coming from a terrorist apologist. Forgive me if I seem less than enthused. :cool:

Yeah, I expected your response to be about that substantive. Guppy sure knows how to pick 'em. ;)

middle_finger_flame.jpg

Thanks for showing me that Crusaders are incapable of justifying their atrocious offenses in Iraq. :lol:

However, Hussein had ties with Al Qaida that went back a decade, had WMD, and was pursuing nukes.

You are mistaken about Iraq. The US is not the muscle man for the UN. We were not authorized to take action on its behalf. None of which justified a US response.

Why do you think most of the major Bush foreign policy folks no longer can travel outside of our country? They will be arrested on war crimes warrants.

RETARD ALERT. None of them will be arrested for anything. Or are Spanish, British, Italian, Polish and a host of other Countries diplomats in trouble too?

And we had EVERY right to invade. Further since Congress approved it and something like 40 Countries supported it you haven't a leg to stand on in complaining.

You are flatly wrong. I said we did not have the UN's warrant for invasion. Our invasion was flatly a war crime. The Bush officials have been told what will happen if they travel. Seen any of them traveling?
:cuckoo:

Neither invasion was "wrongful" BOTH were justified. Afghanistan harbored a person that carried out the worst attack on American soil ever.They provided him with safe haven, training areas and materials and supplies, allowing his terrorists to freely enter and exit the Country. When called on to cease and desist they REFUSED.

Iraq was in violation of numerous UN edicts and had routinely VIOLATED the cease fire from the 90 war. All that JUSTIFIED a US response to include an invasion.

Go peddle your lies somewhere else.

You are mistaken about Iraq. The US is not the muscle man for the UN. We were not authorized to take action on its behalf. None of which justified a US response.

Why do you think most of the major Bush foreign policy folks no longer can travel outside of our country? They will be arrested on war crimes warrants.

RETARD ALERT. None of them will be arrested for anything. Or are Spanish, British, Italian, Polish and a host of other Countries diplomats in trouble too?

And we had EVERY right to invade. Further since Congress approved it and something like 40 Countries supported it you haven't a leg to stand on in complaining.
As well as Australia, which has been solidly pro-America.

However, Hussein had ties with Al Qaida that went back a decade,
What silly bullshit. :lol:

Usama bin Ladin himself offered to expel Saddam Hussein from Kuwait before the Saudi munafiqeen turned to foreign assistance instead.

You are flatly wrong. I said we did not have the UN's warrant for invasion. Our invasion was flatly a war crime. The Bush officials have been told what will happen if they travel. Seen any of them traveling?

I had no idea the U.N issued "invasion warrants". I thought they were a peace keeping force...not an offensive army....:lol:

So what? It was the UN's call, not ours.

The last time I checked, we were a sovereign nation. What exactly is the UN? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most of the Security Council is in violation of UN sanctions. Explain that.

Bah bah, little sheeple.

Forum List

Back