Israel's supposed racism.

Hmm, "big bullshit lie"? Maybe you missed the memo Bill. Check it. One of the favorite anti-Israel organizations of the pro-palis, Amnesty International, has released a new report bashing the Palestinians and called Hamas on just that scenario (firing missiles from civilian sites):

Palestinian armed groups killed civilians on both sides in attacks amounting to war crimes Amnesty International

Read it and weep. From their own site. Truth hurts, don't it?
No one is arguing those rockets are not war crimes. But no where in that article does it say rockets were fired (or stored) at a hospital.

BTW, as bad as those rockets are, Israel has done 10 times worse to the Pals with their ordinance.

Because Israel isn't a racist nation full of racist people. I've been there over ten times and have seen many Black people doing the same thing White people were doing. Not once did I see an act of racism. You read too many propaganda websites.
Besides, after all the incredibly demented posts you'v made about Israel, Jews and Israelis, do you really think you have any credibility making comments like you just did ?
Demanding people recognize you as a "Jewish State", is about as racist as it gets. It's no different than Nazi Germany demanding people recognize it as an Aryan Nation.

Because Israel isn't a racist nation full of racist people. I've been there over ten times and have seen many Black people doing the same thing White people were doing. Not once did I see an act of racism. You read too many propaganda websites.
Besides, after all the incredibly demented posts you'v made about Israel, Jews and Israelis, do you really think you have any credibility making comments like you just did ?
Demanding people recognize you as a "Jewish State", is about as racist as it gets. It's no different than Nazi Germany demanding people recognize it as an Aryan Nation.
Does that go for the Islamic Republics of Iran, Pakistan and Turkey?

It's not the same as the Aryan nation. There they actually believed that Aryans were genetically superior to everyone else . Your Nazi comparisons are as dumb as you are

Hmm, "big bullshit lie"? Maybe you missed the memo Bill. Check it. One of the favorite anti-Israel organizations of the pro-palis, Amnesty International, has released a new report bashing the Palestinians and called Hamas on just that scenario (firing missiles from civilian sites):

Palestinian armed groups killed civilians on both sides in attacks amounting to war crimes Amnesty International

No one is arguing those rockets are not war crimes. But no where in that article does it say rockets were fired (or stored) at a hospital.

BTW, as bad as those rockets are, Israel has done 10 times worse to the Pals with their ordinance.
Don't launch rockets, and the bombings will stop. Pretty simple, no ?

seems to have worked the last few months

Palestinians are the only people who openly attack a country 100 times stronger than them, and then complain over the retaliation. Oh, and of course their supporters are right their to criticize Israels' retaliation as well.
It doesn't take a genius to realize that Hamas is purposely poking Israel to retaliate so that Palestinians will die and support for Hamas will increase.

Palestinians are the only people who openly attack a country 100 times stronger than them, and then complain over the retaliation. Oh, and of course their supporters are right their to criticize Israels' retaliation as well.
It doesn't take a genius to realize that Hamas is purposely poking Israel to retaliate so that Palestinians will die and support for Hamas will increase.

as a child, are they taught not to poke a bear or pull a lion's tail?

it's like trying to take a policeman's gun and then complain about being shot.

Yes.

BTW, Canada is becoming a pretty fucked country with that anti-terrorism bill.

It's not the same as the Aryan nation. There they actually believed that Aryans were genetically superior to everyone else .
Zionists think the same thing. Not only do they think they are superior, they actually think they were "chosen".

So many folks who think they know something about Israel bash them for everything under the sun. I have seen posts about how they do not tolerate people of darker skin color, or African decent. I have countered with my PERSONAL experience of seeing with my own eyes while in the country that this view is incorrect.

Here's some more to chew on:

Jobless Ethiopian Israelis train as nurse s aides ISRAEL21c
You are wrong there Teddy.....certain Jews certainly have called,abused and attacked Africans,inparticular Somarlies.....there is a huge prison in the south,ever expanding,that houses them.

Look although you went to Israel, had personal and eye witnessed much on this matter you are completely wrong....last week someone posted a vid showing black people from Africa being abused by Jews.....I am beginning to think your time in Israel was wasted when you utter such inaccurate nonsense Teddy....steve

Well, that's three piece of shit racists who have checked in so far.

Any more want to announce themselves?
Your banality is only bettered by your Extreme Coprolalia........Dog,time to improve methink and change your ways......"Shit Racists" I don't think so at all.siam

Yes.

BTW, Canada is becoming a pretty fucked country with that anti-terrorism bill.

It's not the same as the Aryan nation. There they actually believed that Aryans were genetically superior to everyone else .
Zionists think the same thing. Not only do they think they are superior, they actually think they were "chosen".
Yeah the Japs think they are the Pure Race......trouble is the first peoples of Japan are darker skinned Aboriginals and still live there in the northern part of Japan............The Jews,British,Americans,Japanese and all think they are superior....Fcuk knows why.siam

So many folks who think they know something about Israel bash them for everything under the sun. I have seen posts about how they do not tolerate people of darker skin color, or African decent. I have countered with my PERSONAL experience of seeing with my own eyes while in the country that this view is incorrect.

When antisemites indulge in these sorts of attacks, they are simply projecting. The worthless things are so caught up in their Jew hatred that they have to create the impression it is actually Jews, instead, in order to invert the reality of who it is indulging in it.
"JEW HATRED" your poxy expression,is NOT the same as criticizing Israeli Policy you Fool........but then the clarity of your thinking has NEVER been your strong point has it Dog...siam

as a child, are they taught not to poke a bear or pull a lion's tail?

it's like trying to take a policeman's gun and then complain about being shot.
or a gangsters gun

You are wrong there Teddy.....certain Jews certainly have called,abused and attacked Africans,inparticular Somarlies.....there is a huge prison in the south,ever expanding,that houses them.

Look although you went to Israel, had personal and eye witnessed much on this matter you are completely wrong....last week someone posted a vid showing black people from Africa being abused by Jews.....I am beginning to think your time in Israel was wasted when you utter such inaccurate nonsense Teddy....steve
What is the name of that prison?

OK, so when you enter Israeli racism against blacks into You-tube you get 57,000 videos, some of which are duplicates, true, but nevertheless a substantial number. Or google israeli racism you get over 13 million hits. So you expect us to weigh 307 jobless Jewish Ethiopians highlighted on a Zionist propaganda site against overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

I found this telling, the poster boy for the article,
"When he fled Ethiopia for Israel eight years ago, Begashaw Berihun had experience as a science teacher and a commercial banker.

With three children to support, and a fourth born while the family was in a government absorption center in Nahariya, Berihun didn’t feel he had time to attend Hebrew classes and perhaps requalify in either profession. He worked in a factory, post office and supermarket to save up money to buy a home in Rishon LeZion.

So a science Teacher and Commercial Banker wasn't given the help and support needed to learn a foreign language so he could re-qualify? Clearly there are far too many white European Jewish Science teachers and Commercial bankers in the Zionist Paradise.

As for your personal experience, while I can happily accept your personal account, you clearly can't be everywhere at once or comment on what's going on in places you are not present as a spectator so your argument fall apart accordingly.

Here are a few examples from Youtube that disagree with you.

"JEW HATRED" your poxy expression,is NOT the same as criticizing Israeli Policy you Fool........but then the clarity of your thinking has NEVER been your strong point has it Dog...siam

Thanks for checking in, racist filth. Although we already knew about your hatred of a small ethnicity due to the fact you have never amounted to anything and need somebody to blame, it's still nice that you were able to stand up and identify yourself so clearly.

OK, so when you enter Israeli racism against blacks into You-tube you get 57,000 videos, some of which are duplicates, true, but nevertheless a substantial number. Or google israeli racism you get over 13 million hits. So you expect us to weigh 307 jobless Jewish Ethiopians highlighted on a Zionist propaganda site against overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

"When he fled Ethiopia for Israel eight years ago, Begashaw Berihun had experience as a science teacher and a commercial banker.

With three children to support, and a fourth born while the family was in a government absorption center in Nahariya, Berihun didn’t feel he had time to attend Hebrew classes and perhaps requalify in either profession. He worked in a factory, post office and supermarket to save up money to buy a home in Rishon LeZion.

So a science Teacher and Commercial Banker wasn't given the help and support needed to learn a foreign language so he could re-qualify? Clearly there are far too many white European Jewish Science teachers and Commercial bankers in the Zionist Paradise.

As for your personal experience, while I can happily accept your personal account, you clearly can't be everywhere at once or comment on what's going on in places you are not present as a spectator so your argument fall apart accordingly.

you are looking to prove your own bias instead of looking for the facts.
everywhere, if that is what you seek, you can find some imbedded prejudice, intended or unconscious. It does not mean all people are like that.
Black are often dislike or considered as less than other people in many countries throughout the region. Some have held high offices by many are little more than slaves in the arab world. Maids, house boys, house servants are mostly black or foreigners. They are treated badly as has been documents in courts. Those that don't want heathens around their home will hire black muslims.
If you remember slavery was only ended in the mid '60, but it could take several generation to change the attitude and prejudice.
You are looking to defame Israel instead of seeing the larger picture of what is happening.
Israel is also dealing with illegals from africa so it is reasonable that many blacks might be questioned or sunbed because there skin is not the right black of ethiopia or south africa. Most of the black illegals are from eritrea, sudan, ivory coast, nigeria and even ethiopia. Think of it as mexican/central american illegals vs legal immigrant in the US. You don't really know which is which and you don't want the illegals taking jobs, getting service at tax payers expense or involved in illegal activities in the country. Some may get shipped out but most are hiding in plains sight.
In the beginning it was hard to realize that there were black jewish tribes in africa, but Israel found a way to open their arms and help them fit into their society. It takes time.

you are looking to prove your own bias instead of looking for the facts.
everywhere, if that is what you seek, you can find some imbedded prejudice, intended or unconscious. It does not mean all people are like that.
Black are often dislike or considered as less than other people in many countries throughout the region. Some have held high offices by many are little more than slaves in the arab world. Maids, house boys, house servants are mostly black or foreigners. They are treated badly as has been documents in courts. Those that don't want heathens around their home will hire black muslims.
If you remember slavery was only ended in the mid '60, but it could take several generation to change the attitude and prejudice.
You are looking to defame Israel instead of seeing the larger picture of what is happening.
Israel is also dealing with illegals from africa so it is reasonable that many blacks might be questioned or sunbed because there skin is not the right black of ethiopia or south africa. Most of the black illegals are from eritrea, sudan, ivory coast, nigeria and even ethiopia. Think of it as mexican/central american illegals vs legal immigrant in the US. You don't really know which is which and you don't want the illegals taking jobs, getting service at tax payers expense or involved in illegal activities in the country. Some may get shipped out but most are hiding in plains sight.
In the beginning it was hard to realize that there were black jewish tribes in africa, but Israel found a way to open their arms and help them fit into their society. It takes time.

You are imputing motive. The OP exhibited a "bias" in his attempt to "whitewash" Israeli society, I merely pointed out the opposite exists, in the interests of balance.

Forum List

Back