Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Hamas Rockets

"They attempted to kill some of us with Vietnam era technology but failed?! Drop bombs and kill hundreds of them. It's only fair!"

Great...so Israel spends, probably a half mil to intercept some $100, garage crafted, haji bottle rockets. It's not obvious to everyone how this 'Iron Dome' is defeated?

The Palestinians create a saturation event. Iron Dome batteries exhaust ammo. Iranian missiles arrive before the systems are rearmed.
Punches in bunches.
You might be missing the fact that the Israeli Air Force would be prepared to retaliate against Iran to inflict substantial damage. You can't have missed that deterrent which the Mullocrats haven't missed.

Then why are you still bombing gaza?
Don’t like it because every time they bomb Israel responds? I have an idea; tell them to stop bombing.
Of course it wouldn’t occur to someone like you that would be the simplest solution

You might be missing the fact that the Israeli Air Force would be prepared to retaliate against Iran to inflict substantial damage. You can't have missed that deterrent which the Mullocrats haven't missed.
Don't go runnin with the football there hot pants. I am talking about Iron Dome defeat. I am not mapping out an entire war.

Don't go runnin with the football there hot pants. I am talking about Iron Dome defeat. I am not mapping out an entire war.
Try connecting the dots. Hamas already tried to overwhelm the Israeli missile defense system. That effort failed. An inevitable consequence of any sustained missile attack would cause the Israeli Air Force to suppress that threat.

Last edited:
Try connecting the dots. Hamas already tried to overwhelm the Israeli missile defense system. That effort failed. An inevitable consequence of any sustained missile attack would cause the Israeli Air Force to suppress that threat.
What dots?

They can only take down what they can fire.

In the end it's very easy to defeat these things with low tech, close proximity, high volume weapons.

What dots?

In the end it's very easy to defeat these things with low tech, close proximity, high volume weapons.
Low tech, close proximity weapons, high volume or not are defeated by multiple forms of weaponry designed to defeat such attacks.

So.... what's your point?

Hamas is wanting more money and vaccines even though they have been given both.

That's what is the basis for the attack.
Israel is at the point of complete frustration. They actually like having Palestinians in the neighborhood offering vice (like Vegas) which is illegal in Israel proper.

The younger generation of Palestinians is absolutely ok with Israel...but the grumpy old men? They are the ones stirring crap up.

Dang!

Hamas never learns, does it!

Do not mess with Israel!

Does Hamas think that Israel is a paper tiger like the United States?

Great...so Israel spends, probably a half mil to intercept some $100, garage crafted, haji bottle rockets. It's not obvious to everyone how this 'Iron Dome' is defeated?

An Iron Dome missile costs $60K, for the countries that buy from Israel.
But if you think human life can be valued this way, then you definitely
can engage in all sorts of other Jihadi fantasies.

Israelis don't, and regard the highest value in life and potential of every Israeli.

What dots?

If it's so easy, why are the failures along its development rare?

"They attempted to kill some of us with Vietnam era technology but failed?! Drop bombs and kill hundreds of them. It's only fair!"

The object of war is not equal casualties.
What fair is what ensures future generations.

If to kill as much as the enemy failed is what it takes to defend my people - it is fair.

The proportion Hamas themselves set
is that a single Israeli life worth at least few thousand breathing Jihadis - that's not fair.
Because every Jihadi mother should know that each Jihadi returns only in a bag of trash.

BINGO!
A few months ago Gaza did exactly that and every missile HAMAS fired missed it's target anyway.
Almost makes one believe there's a God.

Forum List

Back