Israel's Independence Day!

U.S. $38B military aid package to Israel sends a message
The message it sends is the US citizens are getting screwed royaly
You wish to feel screwed, so be it.

I know for sure that many citizens who do pay their taxes see it as a good investment for their future, especially their security.

Cry all you like, because this year the package went up. And it will continue to do so.

Israeli independence is just a pipe dream if they keep getting that kind of welfare from the US.
This is how "independent" the USA is today:

The U.S. debt to China is $1.17 trillion as of January 2018. That's 19 percent of the $6.26 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $21 trillion national debt is ownedby either the American people or by the U.S. government itself.

How Much Does the U.S. Owe China?

Not arguing that fact, The US is dumb enough to have to borrow money just to give it away to parasites like Israel, We are also dumb enough to provide a out military to be the world police. One day this will come to an end, Hopefully that day is not too far away.
The more the US tries to intervene in the policies of other countries the more it will come back and bite us in the ass

So are You talking about all foreign aid and investment or just the one regarding Israel?
Yes - All foreign aid and investment
And Israel is the largest receipent so I start there. That money can be better spent inside our borders.

Will they be celebrating at the King David hotel?

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia

Yes probably:
King David Hotel - 2,284 NIS a night.

8_45659_634689729994761101_45659_634689729994761101.jpg

king_david_terrace.gif

I know for sure that many citizens who do pay their taxes see it as a good investment for their future, especially their security.

Cry all you like, because this year the package went up. And it will continue to do so.

Israeli independence is just a pipe dream if they keep getting that kind of welfare from the US.

The U.S. debt to China is $1.17 trillion as of January 2018. That's 19 percent of the $6.26 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $21 trillion national debt is ownedby either the American people or by the U.S. government itself.

Not arguing that fact, The US is dumb enough to have to borrow money just to give it away to parasites like Israel, We are also dumb enough to provide a out military to be the world police. One day this will come to an end, Hopefully that day is not too far away.
The more the US tries to intervene in the policies of other countries the more it will come back and bite us in the ass

So are You talking about all foreign aid and investment or just the one regarding Israel?
And Israel is the largest receipent so I start there. That money can be better spent inside our borders.
Now, here is someone who knows everything there is to know about economics and trade and what makes the world go round.

Then why don't You start a thread on it,
show us the related numbers and Your plan on which countries to cut in the first bunch.

I won't hold my breath, and frankly care little.
It's not for me to decide, we'll get by anyway as we did before.

Hmm, you leave out the 91 murdered there by Irgun. Now why could that be.
Israel warned them to get out. They did not pay attention to the warning and lives were lost.
Israel does the same thing in Gaza. They warn all civilians to get out before they hit the target.

You clearly do not want to count all the Jews murdered, injured or expelled by the British from their own homes, from 1920 to 1948 because the British did not care to really build a Jewish State, but wanted the rest of the Mandate all to themselves .

I read the article that you provided. It said that Lindsay Graham and other Congressmen were disappointed in the 38 billion dollar package given to Israel. They wished they could have given more. If they're willing to throw money at Israel, why should Israel say no?

Independent from what?

It's funny, in a mordant sort of way, that Israeli success causes you such angst, every minute of every day.
All I get is deflection.
From the Mandate.

All four Mandates declared Independence from their Mandates at different times, when they were ready.
Indeed, and Palestine declared independence in 1948.

You mean “ Palestine” that was part of Jordan and Egypt till 1967?? :blahblah:

Not welfare. It's a premium on our insurance policy. "You're in good hands with Allstate."

th

From the Mandate.

All four Mandates declared Independence from their Mandates at different times, when they were ready.

What half a year after the Jews?
The Arabs also ceded the land to Syria.

Inadequacy and delusion is still what's running that camp.
Utterly ridiculous.
Irrelevant, the Palestinians only declared territory inside their own international borders.
Irrelevant.
Arabs had no international borders.
Who told you that lie? Israel?
Show us the map, Tinhorn.

Not welfare. It's a premium on our insurance policy. "You're in good hands with Allstate."

th
You maybe in good hands with Allstate but with Israel all we get is the finger
It is welfare when we do not get anything back from our investment

th
You maybe in good hands with Allstate but with Israel all we get is the finger
It is welfare when we do not get anything back from our investment
Again, you are only assuming that the USA gets absolutely nothing, plus a finger, out of its investment in Israel.

Nothing will change your mind.

The USA is not going to change its policy towards Israel based on very ill informed people like yourself.

Stay desperado all you like.

You have an opinion.

The USA government and many of its citizens have the facts.

Utterly ridiculous.
Irrelevant, the Palestinians only declared territory inside their own international borders.
Irrelevant.
Look at the legend for the symbol for international boundaries then find it on the map.

UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

Utterly ridiculous.
Irrelevant.
Look at the legend for the symbol for international boundaries then find it on the map.

When did Arabs ever recognize those borders?

Irrelevant.

I think they have always recognized their international borders. They did for sure in 1948.

Irrelevant.

I think they have always recognized their international borders. They did for sure in 1948.

What international borders have you invented?

Irrelevant.

And we're back to square one.
A kid who convinced himself that he's the Lion King half an hour after he was shown the movie.

What international borders have you invented?
:eusa_doh::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back