Israelis infuriated by cruelty: Terror attack filmed by Arabs who stood by carelessly

Ever consider the bad things that befall victims were provoked or deserved? Why do we always depict victims as innocents? How many women did the knifer pass by without stabbing them?

Are you for real?

That's like a serial-rapist saying to a judge, "why didn't you take to mind all those women I didn't assault"?

Why do I assume those are innocent??

First, because a 2 year old baby is just a baby, it cannot be not innocent, and so cannot be a mother protecting it

Second, the Rabbi who was killed tried to assist the mother and got killed in attempt to save her. Those are our people, and on the other side there are those who butcher them.

Those are our people, and on the other side there are those who butcher them.
Our people?

We're Americans not Israelis

Lipush is Israeli, or didn't you realise that many Israelis post on this board

"we" are on usmessageboard and any fool in America can hold that dual citizenship.

'We" is an appeal. If somebody wants to appeal to Israelis this is not the place to be heard :rofl:

Our people?

"we" are on usmessageboard and any fool in America can hold that dual citizenship.

'We" is an appeal. If somebody wants to appeal to Israelis this is not the place to be heard :rofl:

It may dismay you that your opinion is on this board is the minority opinion.
Though duly noted.

This video (hard to watch) passes through Israeli channels, bringing forth rage in Israel. Jerusalemite Palestinians filmed the terror attack of the civilian, mother and baby in Jerusalem market, while standing by carelessly, some even seem "enjoying the show", while the man (who passed away at hospital) screamed and mother cried, pleading mercy for her infant.

Direct link on facebook:

‫באזזנט | Facebook‬

From Rotter:

קשה לצפייה : הערבים מפרסמים תיעוד לפיגוע היום. כנראה הפיגוע צולם וישנם שותפים - חדשות רוטר

mR3kvI.jpg

561021b02884cd18.jpg

Palestinian savages consider the murder of women and children heroic.

Our people?

No you are not a US message board, you are a multi national message board that covers world affairs with contributors from all continents. if it was just a US message board then it would only deal with US affairs and be closed to anyone who is not a US citizen. Why are some Americans so arrogant and ignorant and think the world owes them everything.

Our people?

No you are not a US message board, you are a multi national message board that covers world affairs with contributors from all continents. if it was just a US message board then it would only deal with US affairs and be closed to anyone who is not a US citizen. Why are some Americans so arrogant and ignorant and think the world owes them everything.
You are a guest On usmessageboard.com not Multimessageboard

Our people?

It may dismay you that your opinion is on this board is the minority opinion.
Though duly noted.
again
We" is an appeal. If somebody wants to appeal to Israelis this is not the place to be heard

again
We" is an appeal. If somebody wants to appeal to Israelis this is not the place to be heard

again

Palestinian savages consider the murder of women and children heroic.
What do Jewish Israeli savages consider the slaughter of women and children?

then there are those Judaic bible things about bathing in the blood of the slaughtered

You children of Abraham have brought more harm into this world in the name of being the chosen Jews, Muslims, Christians

English may be your second language, but that is no excuse.

US groups can and do discuss world affairs. Contributions from people outside of the US do make a media outlet or a message board a multinational entity.

It is the Israelis who think -- no who demand the world owes them Screw you and your anti-American jibberish. Go fight your savage war and leave us alone

Our people?

In case you were with your eyes on the keyboard only and not the screen itself, in this board not only American participate. There are Israelis, Palestinians writing here, Fred is Indonesian, there is even a pro-Assad Syrian in here somewhere.

Our people?

Our people?

Unless they find a good enough reason to kick me off the board, I'm going to say whatever I feel like, and see myself in whatever manner suits me. Who do you think you are, bossing me around? Take a chill pill, it's none of your concern the language I choose unless it's personally insulting other user.

Our people?

In case you were with your eyes on the keyboard only and not the screen itself, in this board not only American participate. There are Israelis, Palestinians writing here, Fred is Indonesian, there is even a pro-Assad Syrian in here somewhere.
Sure. Foreigners write columns and letters to the editor in many US Newspapers and Magazines.

Netanyahu spoke before the Congress assembled, didn't make him a US Congressman

Unless they find a good enough reason to kick me off the board, I'm going to say whatever I feel like, and see myself in whatever manner suits me. Who do you think you are, bossing me around? Take a chill pill, it's none of your concern the language I choose unless it's personally insulting other user.

The hysterical female comes out (she's been there all along in her posts)?

No one asked to kick you off any board. Your mention of a 'chill pill' must be something you know lots about

and

Insulting? Read what you're written about other people they take your head out of the Arab sand

Our people?

Fred is not yet Indonesian, There are no living Palestinians posting, there are many Jews posting, but don't try to claim usmessageboard.com is your's "because God gave it to us"

Our people?

Fred is not yet Indonesian, There are no living Palestinians posting, there are many Jews posting, but don't try to claim usmessageboard.com is your's "because God gave it to us"

"Fred is not yet Indonesian"

Soooo. He hasn't finished his conversion yet?

People address you as "hey moron" for a reason.

Our people?

You are a guest On usmessageboard.com not Multimessageboard

Nope I am a member of the USMESSAGE BOARD is multi national as it deals with current affairs from all over the world. As I said if it was US only then it would be closed to non US personel.

Forum List

Back