1. Israel
2. Britain
3. Germany
4. All of NATO

This is unprecedented.

6:05 PM - 25 May 2017

Who says?

I mean that literally.
Benjamin Netanyahu and his cabinet are reported to be "furious". Please read The Jerusalem Post article and the concern by the Israeli government ministers about shoveling arms into Saudi Arabia is reported in THE TIMES today.

Reported by whom? Be specific.
I included the link to The Jerusalem Post regarding Donald Trump's "loose lips" and I mention that the arms deal concerning the Israelis was reported in THE TIMES today under the by line of Greg Caristrom in Tel Aviv who writes: "Hours after Mr Trump flew out of Israel, Avigdor Lieberman, the defence minister, said: "I'm not at peace with the arms race in the region."" (p 27).

You still haven't named the source(s).
I named my two sources; The Jerusalem Post (with link) and a Tel Aviv-based reporter for THE TIMES.

They are not sources, they are a reporting organization/reporter.

Benjamin Netanyahu and his cabinet are reported to be "furious". Please read The Jerusalem Post article and the concern by the Israeli government ministers about shoveling arms into Saudi Arabia is reported in THE TIMES today.

I included the link to The Jerusalem Post regarding Donald Trump's "loose lips" and I mention that the arms deal concerning the Israelis was reported in THE TIMES today under the by line of Greg Caristrom in Tel Aviv who writes: "Hours after Mr Trump flew out of Israel, Avigdor Lieberman, the defence minister, said: "I'm not at peace with the arms race in the region."" (p 27).

I named my two sources; The Jerusalem Post (with link) and a Tel Aviv-based reporter for THE TIMES.

Newspaper reports are sources.

Newspaper reports are sources.

Now THAT'S funny!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back