Israelis furious at Trump

Most of them will be under criminal investigation, they will have no time to apply their "deep understanding" while lawyering up.

Who says?

I mean that literally.
Benjamin Netanyahu and his cabinet are reported to be "furious". Please read The Jerusalem Post article and the concern by the Israeli government ministers about shoveling arms into Saudi Arabia is reported in THE TIMES today.

Reported by whom? Be specific.
I included the link to The Jerusalem Post regarding Donald Trump's "loose lips" and I mention that the arms deal concerning the Israelis was reported in THE TIMES today under the by line of Greg Caristrom in Tel Aviv who writes: "Hours after Mr Trump flew out of Israel, Avigdor Lieberman, the defence minister, said: "I'm not at peace with the arms race in the region."" (p 27).

You still haven't named the source(s).

Wasn't this two weeks ago?

"Jared Kushner Now Under FBI Scrutiny in Russia Probe, Say Officials"

Jared Kushner now under FBI scrutiny in Russia probe, say officials: NBC
Hey joo hater, the thread subject is the Israelis being pissed at Trump for telling Russians about using laptops for bombs. That occurred a week before Comey was fired.

Why would supporting fellow Christians in Palestine make me a "Jew Hater"? But more to the point, my response was to the assertion that Trump's aides would do the "deep thinking". I pointed out that many deep thinking aides are being investigated by the FBI and would be busy "lawyering up".

Hey joo hater, the thread subject is the Israelis being pissed at Trump for telling Russians about using laptops for bombs. That occurred a week before Comey was fired.

Why would supporting fellow Christians in Palestine make me a "Jew Hater"? But more to the point, my response was to the assertion that Trump's aides would do the "deep thinking". I pointed out that many deep thinking aides are being investigated by the FBI and would be busy "lawyering up".

Maybe because of this:

Yes, Jerusalem should be 100% Christian. We have the power, why should we allow non-believers to have any authority in Jerusalem? Why do we need to be fair or accommodating? Throw out the troublemakers. Deus Vult.

Maybe because of this:

Yes, Jerusalem should be 100% Christian. We have the power, why should we allow non-believers to have any authority in Jerusalem? Why do we need to be fair or accommodating? Throw out the troublemakers. Deus Vult.

Considering, it should be 100% Jewish, with Christians and Muslims as guests.

Just sayin'.

Maybe because of this:

My tongue in cheek comment would make me a Jew and Muslim hater, don't you think. Do you even know what Deus Vult refers to?

Maybe because of this:

Just sayin'.

Well, big talk but there are about 3-4 billion Muslims and Christians and about 15 million Jews. Not good odds if push comes to shove.

Maybe because of this:

My tongue in cheek comment would make me a Jew and Muslim hater, don't you think. Do you even know what Deus Vult refers to?

It means something in a foreign language.

Maybe because of this:

Just sayin'.

Well, big talk but there are about 3-4 billion Muslims and Christians and about 15 million Jews. Not good odds if push comes to shove.

Do You want this to happen?

Maybe because of this:

Just sayin'.

Does it matter? And if push comes to shove, the ME will be glass. And that would prove what, exactly?

Maybe because of this:

Just sayin'.

Does it matter? And if push comes to shove, the ME will be glass. And that would prove what, exactly?

So, the ME will become glass unless the Jews control Jerusalem?

Maybe because of this:

Just sayin'.

No. The ME will become glass if push comes to shove. There seems to be an echo in here.

Maybe because of this:

Just sayin'.

How will you feel when the Muslims take the Vatican and make up a story that it's a Holy Muslim Site?

Maybe because of this:

Just sayin'.

How will you feel when the Muslims take the Vatican and make up a story that it's a Holy Muslim Site?

It would be exactly what the European Jews did to Palestine. But, I doubt that there is a world colonial power that would facilitate the colonization of Italy by Muslims nor is there a declaration by a world power that that proposes a homeland for Muslims in Italy.

Just sayin'.

It would be exactly what the European Jews did to Palestine. But, I doubt that there is a world colonial power that would facilitate the colonization of Italy by Muslims nor is there a declaration by a world power that that proposes a homeland for Muslims in Italy.
I say every nation on earth agrees to a reset.
You game?

Who says?

I mean that literally.
Benjamin Netanyahu and his cabinet are reported to be "furious". Please read The Jerusalem Post article and the concern by the Israeli government ministers about shoveling arms into Saudi Arabia is reported in THE TIMES today.

Reported by whom? Be specific.
I included the link to The Jerusalem Post regarding Donald Trump's "loose lips" and I mention that the arms deal concerning the Israelis was reported in THE TIMES today under the by line of Greg Caristrom in Tel Aviv who writes: "Hours after Mr Trump flew out of Israel, Avigdor Lieberman, the defence minister, said: "I'm not at peace with the arms race in the region."" (p 27).

You still haven't named the source(s).
I named my two sources; The Jerusalem Post (with link) and a Tel Aviv-based reporter for THE TIMES.

Forum List

Back