Israeli woman face jail time for refusing to serve in IDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
shame on israel
Why? They don't punish people in Iran who refuse to serve?

just boy.
no woman

+iran havnt freedom .
israel too?

Draft is draft. Any country that has a draft enforces it. This thread is meaningless.

Your opinion is meaningless as each and every individual to claim conscientious objector status... That's THEIR legal right, their moral right!

Every country that has had a draft enforces it. And not all who violate it, are "conscientious objectors", usually most of them are cowards.

This disturbed women is in a very small minority. IsraelI youth overwhelmingly about 99.99% are very nationalistic and look forward to serving, they consider it an honor. So don't stroke yourself over it.

ISRAEL have just 6 million people.woman must serve like men because israel havnt choice.
problem is population

Every country that has had a draft enforces it. And not all who violate it, are "conscientious objectors", usually most of them are cowards.

Enforces it by sending people to prison indeed...

Got a link for "most of them are cowards"?

This disturbed women is in a very small minority. IsraelI youth overwhelmingly about 99.99% are very nationalistic and look forward to serving, they consider it an honor. So don't stroke yourself over it.

Israeli youth? Like Hitler's youth you mean? Very nationalistic and looked forward to serving....

Drafting is an ancient, barbaric concept... Bit like smacking kids.... Most civilised countries dropped this years ago!

Enforces it by sending people to prison indeed...

Got a link for "most of them are cowards"?

Israeli youth? Like Hitler's youth you mean? Very nationalistic and looked forward to serving....

Drafting is an ancient, barbaric concept... Bit like smacking kids.... Most civilised countries dropped this years ago!

Israeli youth are nationalistic because they love their county, and know that they are surrounded by hundreds of millions of Arab Muslim savages who will destroy nation, rape their women, and slaughter Jews in the streets of their own holy land. They are a brave, moral and heroic youth, who are the protectors of their Israel. Unlike Arab Muslim cowards who can only target women and children.

As far as Nazi youth look no further than the Palestinians who are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Arab Islamic nationalism.

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

Israeli youth are nationalistic because they love their county

So did Hitler's Youth dumbass!

The way you speak of Israeli Youth is no different to Hitler's Youth...

Your nationalistic extremism is evident Roodboy...

I bet you go wearing jackboots, goose stepping around shouting Sieg Heil at every opportunity don't you!

I bet you go wearing jackboots, goose stepping around shouting Sieg Heil at every opportunity don't you!

Look at this fucking moron, he thinks any young person who loves his country and wishes to serve is "Hilter youth". Dang, some of these Islamo terrorist worshippers are so fucked up in the head and ignorant you can't have a rational discussion with them.

The closest we have to Hitler your is Palestinian Hamas Muslim animals who brainwash their youth into committing suicide bombings to create the "Islamic caliphate Palestine". Of course there are other Muslim extremist Jihadi animals such as ISIS who do it for the same reasons.

Look at this fucking moron, he thinks any young person who loves his country and wishes to serve is "Hilter youth". Dang, some of these Islamo terrorist worshippers are so fucked up in the head and ignorant you can't have a rational discussion with them.

The closest we have to Hitler your is Palestinian Hamas Muslim animals who brainwash their youth into committing suicide bombings to create the "Islamic caliphate Palestine". Of course there are other Muslim extremist Jihadi animals such as ISIS who do it for the same reasons.

Israeli Youth... Your words... Nationalistic... Your words...

I make a fair and considered comparison!

You don't like it, being a racist Nazi yourself, caught out dummy!!!!

shame on israel

iranian can buy (serve ......) now
just 5000$-7000$ its ok for 2 years
but i served 6 years ago in iranian revolution guard.because its new rule (just 2 years)

i have problem for travel to usa now
Iran is a corrupt society where cronyism (party-bazi) is rife to the highest levels. You can virtually bribe everybody, including police officers that pull you over. In other civilized societies, you can't bribe your way out of serving in the military.

shame on israel

but i served 6 years ago in iranian revolution guard.because its new rule (just 2 years)

Iran is a corrupt society where cronyism (party-bazi) is rife to the highest levels. You can virtually bribe everybody, including police officers that pull you over. In other civilized societies, you can't bribe your way out of serving in the military.

problem isnt iran.
people saying that usa banned all irg sepah soldier even sarbaze ejbari

So I guess when millions of American and British youth who loved their country and way of life, enlisted in their militaries during the WWII draft to fight the Nazis, then they too were "Nazi youth". :cuckoo:

PaliNazi logic at it's finest. With defenders like you, Palestinians don't need any enemies. You should have your head examined. Ha ha.

shame on israel

problem isnt iran.

The problem is Iran is a sponsor of terrorism across the region and the world, so if you served in the army it makes it more likely that you may also be a Hezbollah or Hamas agent.

shame on israel

problem isnt iran.

The problem is Iran is a sponsor of terrorism across the region and the world, so if you served in the army it makes it more likely that you may also be a Hezbollah or Hamas agent.

but i was just typist and other pc .........
i dont choose.just chance and random

problem isnt iran.

but i was just typist and other pc .........
i dont choose.just chance and random
It's not your fault. Western nations are on alert, looking for reasons to deny young Muslim men entry, because they fear possible terrorism. They can't read minds.

So I guess when millions of American and British youth who loved their country and way of life, enlisted in their militaries during the WWII draft to fight the Nazis, then they too were "Nazi youth". :cuckoo:

PaliNazi logic at it's finest. With defenders like you, Palestinians don't need any enemies. You should have your head examined. Ha ha.

Don't PROVE to everyone your stupidity Roodboy.... Ooppss you already did!

Enlisted is VERY different to conscripted you schmuck!

YOUR words... "Israeli Youth" as drafted, nationalistic conscripts smacks of "Hitler's Youth"...

Squirm as much as you like, I'm simply pointing out a REAL comparison based upon YOUR words...

YOUR words... "Israeli Youth" as drafted, nationalistic conscripts smacks of "Hitler's Youth"...

Squirm as much as you like, I'm simply pointing out a REAL comparison based upon YOUR words...
There was a draft during World War II as well, 'etard. You're the one squirming trying to justify your stupid claim and even more insane comparison:

Subhumanity: "draft + nationalism = Nazism". :cuckoo:

Ha ha ha. I hope you don't say these idiotic things in public.

World War II
By the summer of 1940, as Germany conquered France, Americans supported the return of conscription. One national survey found that 67% of respondents believed that a German-Italian victory would endanger the United States, and that 71% supported "the immediate adoption of compulsory military training for all young men".[21] Similarly, a November 1942 survey of American high-school students found that 69% favored compulsory postwar military training.

Last edited:

There was a draft during World War II as well, 'etard. You're the one squirming trying to justify your stupid claim and even more insane comparison:

World War II
By the summer of 1940, as Germany conquered France, Americans supported the return of conscription. One national survey found that 67% of respondents believed that a German-Italian victory would endanger the United States, and that 71% supported "the immediate adoption of compulsory military training for all young men".[21] Similarly, a November 1942 survey of American high-school students found that 69% favored compulsory postwar military training.

A squirming 'etard... Yep, Roodboy just earned that title!

Your words Roodboy.... "Israeli Youth".... YOUR words...

"Hitler Youth"...

The foundation of those words is the same you dumbass schmuck!

World War II

"Hitler Youth"...

"The foundation"?! It's two words, you moron.

And it's the youth American, Israeli, or otherwise that either enlists or is recruited, you dumbfuck. Ha ha ha. OMG.

Here is some subhuman Palestinian Nazi youth for you, sick sick sick:

hate.jpg

palestinian-nazis.jpg

hamas.jpg

Palestinians-Nazis.jpg

pal-nazi.png

child-jihad-1.jpg%2BGaza%2BFutuwwa%2BPalestinians.jpg

nazi+salute+4.png

Last edited:

World War II

"Hitler Youth"...

"The foundation"?! It's two words, you moron.

And it's the youth American, Israeli, or otherwise that either enlists or is recruited, you dumbfuck. Ha ha ha. OMG.

Here is some subhuman Palestinian Nazi youth for you, sick sick sick:

Ooppss did you show yourself a complete racist, zionut Roodboy?

Oh, yes you did!!!

Careful with your words next time...

"Israeli Youth" - Hitler Youth.... :cuckoo:

What a dumbfuck you turned out to be...!!! hahaha.. Did I say turned out to be? Nah, we ALL know what a dumbfuck you are already!!!!

You can thank me in your next dumbass post Roodboy...

Zionut schmuck.... Well, that's as best describes you asshole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back