Israeli troops charged over use of boy as human shield

Police in the US have internal affairs, the Navy, Army and Air Force JAG prosecute soldiers in these branches. how is this any different.

your second question is off topic, but i'll answer it anyway: if it was known that atendees at a specific mass were going to break out in a mass wave of violence - i would hope so!

You mean guess, nobody knows for sure about anything unless we have psychics all of a sudden.

And I wanted you to clarify your original point for the 1st one. I'm just pointing out that I'm sure not all the crimes in this latest operation are being brought to justice.

no i don't mean guess - i mean listen. expecially to the rhetoric in the mosques and in the palestinian media aiming at mass riots after the prayer. if something like that heppened in any mass in the US or UK, i would hope the police would have the sense to deal with it.

and, yes i'm sure your'e sure that not all crimes during cast lead were brought to justice. i'm also sure that it doesen't matter if there were 70 or 700 indictments, you would have still claimed the same thing

no i don't mean guess - i mean listen. expecially to the rhetoric in the mosques and in the palestinian media aiming at mass riots after the prayer. if something like that heppened in any mass in the US or UK, i would hope the police would have the sense to deal with it.

and, yes i'm sure your'e sure that not all crimes during cast lead were brought to justice. i'm also sure that it doesen't matter if there were 70 or 700 indictments, you would have still claimed the same thing

And why would there be mass riots after prayer?

And you're right, I would claim that not all crimes during cast lead were brought to justice until all the crimes that did occur were brought to justice.

Simple logic, no?

Police in the US have internal affairs, the Navy, Army and Air Force JAG prosecute soldiers in these branches. how is this any different.

your second question is off topic, but i'll answer it anyway: if it was known that atendees at a specific mass were going to break out in a mass wave of violence - i would hope so!

You mean guess, nobody knows for sure about anything unless we have psychics all of a sudden.

And I wanted you to clarify your original point for the 1st one. I'm just pointing out that I'm sure not all the crimes in this latest operation are being brought to justice.

yea dude.. because we all know how LISTENING IN ON CHRISTIANS AT CHURCH would fly in the UK and US. I guess, because they are muslims it's ok to ignore the reactions of everyone else to the same standard.

selective, indeed.

but hey.. that sure doesn't keep you from insinuating that Dog is an antisemite though!

:rofl:

typical.

And you're right, I would claim that not all crimes during cast lead were brought to justice until all the crimes that did occur were brought to justice.

Simple logic, no?

ever since rachel's tomb was brought into the list of israeli heritage sites (a dumbass decision by itself, but that's a different matter), there PA and Hamas have made every effort create a riot that they want to turn into a third intifada (like the last one worked so well for them)

and you're right, your kind of logic is not simple, just simplistic.

Simple logic, no?

ever since rachel's tomb was brought into the list of israeli heritage sites (a dumbass decision by itself, but that's a different matter), there PA and Hamas have made every effort create a riot that they want to turn into a third intifada (like the last one worked so well for them)

holy SHIT!

a subjugated people RIOTING in rebuke of being treated like shit by a dominant ethnicity?!?!?!

Maybe if your kind were not such pussies about similar situations you would not have to cry about the holocaust at every corner.

what i find silly is, and with the upmost respect to my dear friend shogun is...

you act like jews are perfect, so when we make a mistake were evil but yet, we punished the soldiers who did this and this isnt our policy but, this is what hamas does all the time, and is their policy

why no condemnation of them?

every police force, military, etc makes mistake, the real question is intent, one intends to do this , the other does not.

well, clearly you are an antisemite and only want to see dead jews floating in the sea.

How long do you think it will take for the local zionazis to deflect away from the OP by insisting that you want to see more dead jews?

I think the main response will be "Well the Israeli Military is judging it's own."

The thing is, this is only the ones they decided to bring forward, there could be even more than this.

I find it deeply troubling that these sort of crimes occurred. I know I would be even more appalled if U.S troops were doing this to people in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Every militrary and police force in the world reserves the right to discipline its own people, including the US and every european state. why should the IDF be held to a different standrd?

And this is not the only case brought before the militray justice system, many of them were found guilty and jailed, just to let you know.

And, yes - I, too find the case extremely troubling. if the alligations will be proven (which from everything i've read is the most likely scenario), these soldiers should spend the next few years of their lives in jail.

nonsense, pure and simple

the palestinians are arabs, and last time i checked the world arab population dwarfs the jewish one, and what holocaust has occured against arabs on the scale of them almost being whiped out

im listening :eusa_pray:

Simple logic, no?

holy SHIT!

a subjugated people RIOTING in rebuke of being treated like shit by a dominant ethnicity?!?!?!

Maybe if your kind were not such pussies about similar situations you would not have to cry about the holocaust at every corner.

the palestinians are arabs, and last time i checked the world arab population dwarfs the jewish one, and what holocaust has occured against arabs on the scale of them almost being whiped out

holy SHIT!

you can rationalize nomenclature all you want but we both know goddamn well that you would not abide a jewish population living in the same conditions as Palestinians. the eternal victim card doesn't give you free reign to act like nazis.

Technically speaking, Jews and Arabs are the same -- they are all "semetic" peoples.

Aside from that though, it's inaccurate to lump them all as one group when they are differing nationalities and cultures.

what i find silly is, and with the upmost respect to my dear friend shogun is...

you act like jews are perfect, so when we make a mistake were evil but yet, we punished the soldiers who did this and this isnt our policy but, this is what hamas does all the time, and is their policy

every police force, military, etc makes mistake, the real question is intent, one intends to do this , the other does not.

I think the main response will be "Well the Israeli Military is judging it's own."

The thing is, this is only the ones they decided to bring forward, there could be even more than this.

I find it deeply troubling that these sort of crimes occurred. I know I would be even more appalled if U.S troops were doing this to people in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Every militrary and police force in the world reserves the right to discipline its own people, including the US and every european state. why should the IDF be held to a different standrd?

And this is not the only case brought before the militray justice system, many of them were found guilty and jailed, just to let you know.

And, yes - I, too find the case extremely troubling. if the alligations will be proven (which from everything i've read is the most likely scenario), these soldiers should spend the next few years of their lives in jail.

You assume those soldiers will even be punished. I'll bet you a hundred rep points that they are given a slap on the wrist and quietly hushed under a rug.

Why is it that YOU have no problem assuming that every arab is a fucking terrorist in training who deserves to be subjugated for the sake of your own ethnic superiority in israel? As i've told you via pm's there was no danger in extending equality to blacks here in the US and the assumption that similar consideration for palis would lead to another holocaust is racist on its face.

but, take my bet. I can spare 100 rep points.

Easy. He hates Jews. Notice when they do the right thing he still spends the day bashing them.

Easy. He hates Jews. Notice when they do the right thing he still spends the day bashing them.

you want in on this bet, ravi? I've got 100 rep points for you too that says these charges will not result in anything even closely resembling punishment. I DARE you to take it.

If they did it, they should be charged and prosecuted.

Is there a point?

How many Hamas terrorists has the PA charged for using human shields?

you want in on this bet, ravi? I've got 100 rep points for you too that says these charges will not result in anything even closely resembling punishment. I DARE you to take it.

you may want to define punishment.

I'm still waiting for you to pay up the bet we made over the gay parade and the firefighters.

If they did it, they should be charged and prosecuted.

Is there a point?

you'll see the point after the conclusion of the trial and they are hailed as national heroes.

Yagil Amir LIVES!

Forum List

Back