Israeli troops charged over use of boy as human shield

Yanno, you never find Israelis in these videos bragging about using human shields.

Isn't that odd?

Not really. Israel has a carefully cultivated public image that Zionists in the United States and elsewhere propagate to win support. Incidents that expose Israel and the IDF for what they really are seem to be, in most cases, quickly suppressed and forgotten.

The arab leaders aren't hiding these views, they are being said publically.

What is important when it comes to knowing the views of these arabs, is not what they say in english, but what they say in arabic. That's their true views.

You have a statement by a rank-and-file MP that was "translated" by a Zionist propaganda outlet. That's quite a bit less than you make it out to be. :lol:

why do that when you have others to do the fighting for you? who cares if they're civilians,

for hamas, the only thing better than a dead jew is a dead pallestinian

Palestine has no army. They are all civilians.

Hamas members are civilians????? don't make me laugh (too late :rofl: )

More accurately they are a civilian militia. They have never attacked anyone outside of Palestine and only those who occupy their land.

Palestine has no army. They are all civilians.

Hamas members are civilians????? don't make me laugh (too late :rofl: )

More accurately they are a civilian militia. They have never attacked anyone outside of Palestine and only those who occupy their land.

if why by "their land" you mean tel-aviv, then just like hamas, your real pupose is the elimination of israel from the face of the earth, which, if history has taught us anything - will only facilitate their real intent - to complete what hitler could not.

i don't care if you call them militia or paramilitary or whatever you want. when they arm themselves and attack israel they give up their status as civilians or non-combatants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back