Israeli tries hard to avoid collateral damage with IRON STING

Was Hamas avoiding collateral damage?

Nope, terrorists killing innocent civilians.

Sit the fck down
No they were not. They are animals.

Are the IDF animals?

This thread is claiming one thing and obviously that’s not true.

That you don’t care means nothing

No they were not. They are animals.

Are the IDF animals?

This thread is claiming one thing and obviously that’s not true.

That you don’t care means nothing

I don't believe for one moment Israel targets civilians... the fact you do just reveals your.... well everyone knows.

Think for once and you won't consistently embarrass yourself

I don't believe for one moment Israel targets civilians... the fact you do just reveals your.... well everyone knows.

Think for once and you won't consistently embarrass yourself
Do they target civilians? I have no idea and neither do you but they clearly don’t give a shit about them .

Bbbut some other poster claimed the IDF and Rabbis told soilders to target cilvilans

What a bunch of crap and that thread is still where it shouldn't be
Yes rabbis have called for the killing of Palestinian children. It is on video. You know I respect you. And there’s no need for anybody to deny the reality

Either you can watch the video or not. It doesn’t matter because God knows what those people said

There’s monsters in Israel and Palestine

I was just thread banned from the thread about Jewish babies being beheaded and so was another poster sympathetic to the victims instead of the peps.

The moderator present in that thread claimed it was all an IDF false flag operation. There were no messages received about these thread bans, though, as it was done in secret.

As it always does, the site is now exercising editorial control over the subject.
You’ve been calling people anti Semitic all over the board with no evidence to back it up.

Free speech shd prevail but you shd not call people anti Semitic bc they support Palestine or criticize Israel.

Your free speech is anti Israel and Jew hating propaganda

Now run along, it disgust me
No need to make things up about other posters

1698015885118.png

Unlike HAMAS, when Israel has to strike its mortal enemy, Israel at least takes pains to avoid collateral damage.

I applaud Israel. Everyone should.
Israel sadly is not just in a war against Hamas and Iran, but blood thirsty bigoted demafasict and their army of brownshirt dembots

Israel sadly is not just in a war against Hamas and Iran, but blood thirsty bigoted demafasict and their army of brownshirt dembots
Israel is not special. It’s a country just like any other country and there’s a good and bad people in Israel.

You have been doing nothing but promoting Hamas propaganda.
You’re like a broken record brother

You don’t have any credibility because you won’t condemned criminal jews….You’ve been shown the proof some of them are calling for the killing of Palestinian children , others already have done it

I was just thread banned from the thread about Jewish babies being beheaded and so was another poster sympathetic to the victims instead of the peps.

The moderator present in that thread claimed it was all an IDF false flag operation. There were no messages received about these thread bans, though, as it was done in secret.

As it always does, the site is now exercising editorial control over the subject.
It’s gotten really bad since the Muslim terrorist attack on innocent Jews.

You’re like a broken record brother

You don’t have any credibility because you won’t condemned criminal jews….You’ve been shown the proof some of them are calling for the killing of Palestinian children , others already have done it

Why do you capitalize Palestinian and lower case Jews?

The Jews are exhIbiting amazing restraint considering what the Muslim terrorists did to 1400 innocent Jews, including children and babies: deliberately targeting innocent civilians for barbaric torture.

The Jews have not lowered themselves to the Muslim barbarism.

Why do you capitalize Palestinian and lower case Jews?

The Jews are exhIbiting amazing restraint considering what the Muslim terrorists did to 1400 innocent Jews, including children and babies: deliberately targeting innocent civilians for barbaric torture.

The Jews have not lowered themselves to the Muslim barbarism.
I use the voice application program and it automatically does That sometimes.

Jews

That time It did not,

jews, Christian, Muslims

It just did it right there though

We all know there’s bad people on both sides of the conflict. And I’ve seen pro Israel people here refused to condemn this guy

I condemn Hamas

Do you condemn Goldstein?

Forum List

Back