Israeli report: COVID "vaccines" can re-activate herpes and shingles

Trying awful hard, aren't ya? I wear a tag that says "Do Not Take Me To A Hospital In The Event Of An Accident".

PS -- No thanks on the tattoo. That's not MY fetish.

Nope, just want you to be consistent. You should take a pic of the tag that says that. I don't believe you.

So the shot FAILED.

FFS you are stuck on tunnel vision mode. I know, I know, orange man bad or some such ridiculous shit
Indeed.:badgrin: Most of Israel is vaccinated,they have no choice,if they resist they are thrown in concentration camps and the children are literally being pulled off the streets yanked away from their parents taken away to get vaccinated,its that bad there.

6 people out of 2 million got a case of herpes zoster otherwise known as shingles (not the STD herpes) after getting vaccinated. The OP is an idiot.
Actually they are now admitting that people with rheumatoid Arithristis or are otherwise immunocompromise are open to reigniting the herpes zoster because the covid vaccine weakens their immune system while supposed making people temporarily immune to the covid virus.

Last edited:
Actually they are now admitting that people with rheumatoid Arithristis or are otherwise immunocompromise are open to reigniting the herpes zoster because the covid vaccine weakens their immune system while supposed making people temporarily immune to the covid virus.
Dude, we've all read the link.. It appears to be rare.

Dude, we've all read the link.. It appears to be rare.
Idiot, there are other articles. Again TRY GOOGLING......

Note several points are provided in the following article including but not limited to 1) that the study that OP listed was a tiny study not designed to check for shingles--it was just a side note that came up 2) Brazil AND OTHERS have studies also with this weird side note pop up 3) that shingles following the vaccine is kinda a no duh!! given that the vaccines weaken the body which allows the shingle virus to reactivate especially in those with rheumatoid A. so ergo--they should have been checking and DOCUMENTING this side effect and letting the public getting the shots know if for no other reason than there is now a shot to prevent shingles which people could be taking before the faux vaccine assuming that the covid vaccine wasn't affecting the shingles vaccine like it has been documented doing to others....BUT then again warning people that the faux Covid vaccines can trigger other viral infections would alert people that the other virus may cause them harm or kill them thanks to the faux covid vaccines side effects.... it would also alert them to the obvious, that this weakening "side effect" would have caused other people to die but that they would have been within the non-vaccinated mumbo jumbo so their deaths could be hidden from being counted as vaccine death and if really lucky could be claimed as unvaccinated covid death.

And finally ----------that they should be documenting who is dying and from what exactly after getting this shots separately instead of tossing them in the non-vaccinated pile because the 14-28 time frame following the 2nd shot hasn't passed....something tells me that there is a huge uptick in deaths following the shots that they are hiding by classifying as something else and that it isn't a coincidence.

Last edited:
Idiot, there are other articles. Again TRY GOOGLING......
I know, I've read some of them and no one is implying this is wide spread.

What you provided in your post was nothing new from the link in the OP.

Why are you claiming that 6 people from a study who have shingles are "DemNazis"? Like, what is the point in that, Dumbstump?
The point is my showing contempt for all of you DemNazi Fascists who take your queues from Hitler's Blueprint on how to destroy a Democracy & Freedom through Racial Division, an Exaggerated and Overhyped Crisis and Propaganda.

In 2021 Unvaxxed = Dirty Jews in 1922

The DemNazis get their concept of Racial Struggle from The Original Nazis. This is why they use the terms "white privilege" and other inciteful racially charged terms. They are following Hitler's playbook. Afterall, "we are all in this together," right?:

Hitler, a mesmerizing public speaker, addressed political meetings in Munich calling for a new German order to replace what he saw as an incompetent and inefficient democratic regime. This New Order was distinguished by an authoritarian political system based on a leadership structure in which authority flowed downward from a supreme national leader. In the new Germany, all citizens would unselfishly serve the state, or Volk; democracy would be abolished; and individual rights sacrificed for the good of the führer state.

Hitler blamed the Weimar Republic’s weakness on the influence of Germany’s Jewish and communist minorities, who he claimed were trying to take over the country. “There are only two possibilities,” he told a Munich audience in 1922. “Either victory of the Aryan, or annihilation of the Aryan and the victory of the Jew.” The young Hitler saw history as a process of racial struggle....

By 1932, the Nazis were the largest political party in the Reichstag. In January of the following year, with no other leader able to command sufficient support to govern, President Paul von Hindenburg appointed Hitler chancellor of Germany. Shortly thereafter, a fire broke out in the Reichstag building in Berlin, and authorities arrested a young Dutch communist who confessed to starting it. Hitler used this episode to convince President Hindenburg to declare an emergency decree suspending many civil liberties throughout Germany, including freedom of the press, freedom of expression, and the right to hold public assemblies. The police were authorized to detain citizens without cause, and the authority usually exercised by regional governments became subject to control by Hitler’s national regime.

How Did Hitler Happen? | The National WWII Museum | New Orleans

The point is my showing contempt for all of you DemNazi Fascists who take your queues from Hitler's Blueprint on how to destroy a Democracy & Freedom through Racial Division, an Exaggerated and Overhyped Crisis and Propaganda.

In 2021 Unvaxxed = Dirty Jews in 1922

The DemNazis get their concept of Racial Struggle from The Original Nazis. This is why they use the terms "white privilege" and other inciteful racially charged terms. They are following Hitler's playbook. Afterall, "we are all in this together," right?:

Hitler, a mesmerizing public speaker, addressed political meetings in Munich calling for a new German order to replace what he saw as an incompetent and inefficient democratic regime. This New Order was distinguished by an authoritarian political system based on a leadership structure in which authority flowed downward from a supreme national leader. In the new Germany, all citizens would unselfishly serve the state, or Volk; democracy would be abolished; and individual rights sacrificed for the good of the führer state.

Hitler blamed the Weimar Republic’s weakness on the influence of Germany’s Jewish and communist minorities, who he claimed were trying to take over the country. “There are only two possibilities,” he told a Munich audience in 1922. “Either victory of the Aryan, or annihilation of the Aryan and the victory of the Jew.” The young Hitler saw history as a process of racial struggle....

By 1932, the Nazis were the largest political party in the Reichstag. In January of the following year, with no other leader able to command sufficient support to govern, President Paul von Hindenburg appointed Hitler chancellor of Germany. Shortly thereafter, a fire broke out in the Reichstag building in Berlin, and authorities arrested a young Dutch communist who confessed to starting it. Hitler used this episode to convince President Hindenburg to declare an emergency decree suspending many civil liberties throughout Germany, including freedom of the press, freedom of expression, and the right to hold public assemblies. The police were authorized to detain citizens without cause, and the authority usually exercised by regional governments became subject to control by Hitler’s national regime.

How Did Hitler Happen? | The National WWII Museum | New Orleans

None of that is based in reality. I know you think it is as you obviously live and breathe this shit but this is why you're a dumbstump.

And this is what happens when you start picking apart things on the cellular level and playing with the DNA.. You have no idea what it is you can activate and what damage it can do...

And this is what happens when you start picking apart things on the cellular level and playing with the DNA.. You have no idea what it is you can activate and what damage it can do...
Yet, look who is dying. The control group.

Trump has advised people to get vaccinated.

Some are now viewing him as a traitor to the cause.

Forum List

Back