Israeli Professor Shows Virus Follows Fixed Pattern

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
So the spread of the Coronavirus takes the same development in Sweden than it countries with quarantine.

corospreadhvjcy.jpg

The only thing that qurantines and border closures do is prolong the inevitable.
Look at Russia...5000 more confirmed infected and 500 total dead. I have been saying it over and over but this whole thing is a scam.

From the article...

"I have no explanation,” he told Mako, “There are is kinds of speculation: maybe it's climate-related...''

I'm tellin yas, when the shtf, leave the dude working the weather control buttons for me. I want that one.

So the spread of the Coronavirus takes the same development in Sweden than it countries with quarantine.

corospreadhvjcy.jpg

Of course it does. This is known in other terms as the logarithm of natural increase.
I pointed this out a month

corospreadhvjcy.jpg

Of course it does. The inverse log of the constant e flat lines at 2.71.....

The 1 never makes it to 2.....

This virus beat that exponent on day one.... It was too late when patient zero got sick.

I said this a month ago.

Jo

corospreadhvjcy.jpg

JEW!!! So he is right.

From the article...

"I have no explanation,” he told Mako, “There are is kinds of speculation: maybe it's climate-related...''

I'm tellin yas, when the shtf, leave the dude working the weather control buttons for me. I want that one.
But I do have an explanation: The flu season is over.
In every flu season, about 10 % of the infected had "Corona". Yes, we have a new Coronavirus, but we can be prepared for the next season with a vaccine.

Forum List

Back