Israeli Exceptionalism: The Destabilizing Logic of Zionism

It's rather interesting watching you call others paranoid given you impress me as someone who is extremely paranoid. Mostly of Jews, it seems.

Speaking of paranoid, I was reprimanded by the administration for suggesting that everyone like you be rounded up and thrown in the nearest volcano.

I apologize.

Apparently not everyone realizes how few and far between volcanoes actually are, especially active ones. The logistics of such a task would be so impractical that I erroneously assumed my exclamation would be taken for the hyperbole it was intended to be.

Besides, I should have said "lowered gently" into the volcano.

Why would you even want people like me rounded up or thrown into a volcano?

What purpose would that serve you?

Is it to ease your obvious paranoia?

XXXXXXXX

We know that the Republicans are controlled by the Neo-Cons who are Jews. The Jews are all for homosexuality. Dowdy is only one example of such. You can see by the way that he's always bringing the subject up and the way he fantasizes over getting reamed out by Gay Nazis.

So it does not follow that Republicans oppose homosexuality. They are for whatever their Jewish overlords instruct them to be.
They make a pretense of being mostly opposed to "Gay marriage" for example. But that's only because the majority of actual Republicans, the Paleo-conservatives are not queer.

The meanings of the words conservative and liberal have changed over the years just as meanings of the words gay and queer, neither of which had negative connotations. Now they all do, thanks to the Jewish inspired pop-culture.

th
You appear quite delusional when you claim Republicans do not oppose homosexuality.

Here, we can easily put this to a test ... cite some legislation sponsored and passed by a majority of Republicans which favors a homosexual lifestyle ...

By the way, you failed the test. But thanks for playing anyway.

It's rather interesting watching you call others paranoid given you impress me as someone who is extremely paranoid. Mostly of Jews, it seems.

Speaking of paranoid, I was reprimanded by the administration for suggesting that everyone like you be rounded up and thrown in the nearest volcano.

I apologize.

Apparently not everyone realizes how few and far between volcanoes actually are, especially active ones. The logistics of such a task would be so impractical that I erroneously assumed my exclamation would be taken for the hyperbole it was intended to be.

Besides, I should have said "lowered gently" into the volcano.

Given the subject matter and tenor of your posts I figured "volcano" to be a euphemism for "ovens" but then you boys already used that one.
BTW, I have no prob with the depth and breadth of your unrelenting hate for Jews.
Even this little corner of the world needs to be reminded that creeps like you still goose-step among us.
Sieg Heil, Bubba, and thanks for playing.

Given the subject matter and tenor of your posts I figured "volcano" to be a euphemism for "ovens" but then you boys already used that one.
BTW, I have no prob with the depth and breadth of your unrelenting hate for Jews.
Even this little corner of the world needs to be reminded that creeps like you still goose-step among us.
Sieg Heil, Bubba, and thanks for playing.

What ever would you guys have done without the "Nazis", Princess?

Someday you people are liable to wake up and find the "N" word to be a politically incorrect term worthy of incarceration under the new hate crime laws.

What's that you say?
You don't think so?

I didn't think that you'd be too worried about that idea even if you do act worried that some critic of the Neo Pharisees is conspiring to reopen gas ovens or something.

No swaggering Jew worth his Chutzbah is the least bit afraid of such a thing.
Why?

Because they all know who is behind the "hate crime" laws, why they are being introduced, and who it is they are to be applied to. Anyone with the integrity to preach the unkosherized gospels has more reason to fear the Jew led homo-lobby than than your obviously feigned concern about Nazis lurking under every rock.

Allowing Hagel To Be Called 'Anti-Semitic' On NPR : NPR Ombudsman : NPR

Using the "N" word on every one from Hagel to a preacher who quotes the gospel account of the the crucifixion is such an old trick that you'd think the masses would either be hep to it by now or down right bored with it.

But you people still use it every time you find yourself at a loss of words.

What's so funny is watching you curse and swear and fling every kind of excrement you can get your hands on at someone while you simultaneously accuse them of "hate".
It's as though no one can see or feel the palpable vitriol you feel towards anyone who dares to question your authority.

Goon Squad: 9/11 Truther are Idiots, Bollyn is Insane and I'm both a Nazi and anti-Semitic

The Anti-Semite Card, Again - The Daily Dish - The Atlantic

NPN Email Alert

Don't Cry for Hitchens, He was an Anti-Semite - Op-Eds - Israel National News

Celebrated Jewish personalities such as Hitchens, George Steiner, the late Tony Judt and Alan Ginzburg, Noam Chomsky or Susan Sontag, all of them friends of Mr. Hitchens, have not just criticized Israel for its policies, they have depicted it as a “racist, vicious, inhumane entity”.

In the online magazine Slate, Hitchens not only depicted Israel as “stupid, messianic and superstitious”, he published an article entitled “Israel’s Shabbos Goy”, evoking the canard of a Jewish conspiracy manipulating US policy.

“Why does the United States acquiesce so wretchedly in its own disgrace at the hands of a virtual client state?”, asked Hitchens. He validated the Hitlerist stereotype of the Jews as preternaturally crafty, hypocritical, manipulative, supremacist, animalistic, and morally diseased creatures who, with the help of their corrupt talents, set themselves to exploiting Gentiles for financial gain.

The Christian Science Monitor, in memoriam, printed 10 of Hitchens' “more memorable quotes,” including: “I am an anti-Zionist. I’m one of those people of Jewish descent who believes that Zionism would be a mistake even if there were no Palestinians”.

In his atheist best-selling jeremiad, “God is Not Great”, Hitchens describes Judaism and Israel as both “genocidal”.

He rhetorically asked Israelis, in Slate: “Without God on your side, what the hell are you doing in the greater Jerusalem area in the first place?”, a question which would have been expected of Helen Thomas and the worst kind of anti-Jewish bigots.

Excuse me if I chortle a little myself. We ALL need a little comic relief every once in a while.

Forum List

Back