to REALLY BANG on his chest. ------
some jerk saw "bruises" and decided it
meant "torture" ----sounds more like
a very futile and BANG UP JOB
of a CPR on a dead body to me.

the bottom line so far
no cause of death----yet.

That's just plain silly.

If rigor mortis has set in - they know they are dealing with a very DEAD body since it starts roughly 3-4 hours after DEATH, and doesn't become completely stiff for around 12 hours.

They are not going to break bones.

Hamas is the leadership of the Palestinians in Gaza, and the way that place works they ARE the govt. and the law of the land.

Sort of.

They are corrupt and innefficient but any governmetn in Gaza is also severly constrained by Israel.

Suddenly you are interested in the topic of the thread?

If the Palestinians are worse than the Israeli's - does that excuse the Israeli's? After all, they are operating from a postiion of strength and a theoretical "high road" which they claim as the only democracy in the ME. Shouldn't they be held accountable?

Currently there is absolutely no law or enforcement of violence against Israelis, on the Palestinian side. Do you not see the ultimate hypocrisy when you hear cheering for violence against Israelis from one side of their mouth, while from the other they complain about "not enough is being done".

Hypocrisy abounds in the ME. And that includes Israel.

Don't you think all sides should be held accountable for their abuses rather than excused?
Yup, holding Israel again to different standards than the entire world. What a surprise. LOL

Indeed. Any other country would have been subject to sanctions for some of the things Israel has done.

Sort of.

They are corrupt and innefficient but any governmetn in Gaza is also severly constrained by Israel.

Suddenly you are interested in the topic of the thread?

If the Palestinians are worse than the Israeli's - does that excuse the Israeli's? After all, they are operating from a postiion of strength and a theoretical "high road" which they claim as the only democracy in the ME. Shouldn't they be held accountable?

Hypocrisy abounds in the ME. And that includes Israel.

Don't you think all sides should be held accountable for their abuses rather than excused?
Yup, holding Israel again to different standards than the entire world. What a surprise. LOL

Indeed. Any other country would have been subject to sanctions for some of the things Israel has done.
Actually the opposite. Others do much worse but are routinely ignored.

Forum List

Back