Israeli diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Im reading more and more about attacks on Jewish people in response to the ethnic cleansing in Israel. I will dig out some links later.

When Israel tries to genocide people they might have the upper hand in Gaza but they need to consider what happens to their people in the wider world.

It doesnt need to be like this and a lot of innocent people are going to get hurt.

Im reading more and more about attacks on Jewish people in response to the ethnic cleansing in Israel. I will dig out some links later.

When Israel tries to genocide people they might have the upper hand in Gaza but they need to consider what happens to their people in the wider world.

It doesnt need to be like this and a lot of innocent people are going to get hurt.

Why are you threatening to kill Jews?

tell the arabs who have been causing the violence since 1948

Why are you threatening to kill Jews?

yes, the islamo nazi IS

no link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back