Israeli Apartheid

Meet Sumaiiah Almheiri, the first Emirati Arab woman to attend university in Israel.

“When I arrived, I saw how beautiful the country is. I saw the diversity of the society. I saw the Arabs and Jews sitting together. It was mind-blowing!”

How many times are you going to spam this video?

How many times are you going to spam this video?

Oh, look: Arabs from United Arab Emirates flying to Israel!

AEEE00EA-B742-4BCD-A162-F4DD604FFD07.jpeg
69ED0D72-88AE-46D5-91BD-573918B1EAFA.jpeg

Israel Palestine International Law Symposium: Is Israel an Apartheid State?​

Arab Muslim human rights activist, former Miss Iraq Sarah Idan: “There is no apartheid in Israel. I am an Arab myself who has been to Israel and it was nothing like apartheid which was imposed by one set of people on another in the same country. The Palestinians are self-governing, they’re not ruled by the Israelis.”

“Zionism is believing that Israel has the right to exist, and it’s unfair that so many Muslims don’t see this when Islam is the second largest religion in the world practiced in so many Muslim-majority countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Europe. So, it’s really unfair that this small piece of land isn’t allowed to be the Jewish state.”

“Arabs hold high government positions including as members of the Knesset and ambassadors to foreign countries. What amazes me is that people use this term [apartheid], but what happened in South Africa was done by the government to its own people. What we have in Israel is a war between two nations.”

“They’re two different nations. They’re two different governments. How can you apply the term apartheid to the country? All Arabs who live in Israel have exactly the same rights as Israelis.”

There’s no apartheid in Israel, says Arab beauty queen

Oasis of democracy and inclusion, where Ahmadi Muslims, persecuted throughout the Islamic world, are free. Bahrain’s Ambassador to Israel is impressed…

8B819BA5-9368-4C73-A717-5FA46EC7587A.jpeg

Forum List

Back