Israeli Apartheid

apartheid ?

Israel is an apartheid state only because the Muslims are loosing the war.

If the Jews were living in Israel, as enslaved weak helpless victims and under the authority of the Muslim world - then Israel would never be considered an apartheid state.

The Muslims would segregate and separate the Jews and not allow the Jews to become citizens with any rights. Christians and Jews and " Non - Muslims " do not have rights in Islamic countries they all are apartheid and segregated and reduced to slaves and a lower class.

todays Muslims, have received new revelation and prophesy that Allah does not want the Jews living in Israel.

Today, every Muslim is a prophet and revelator who prophecy and reveal that Allah has forbidden Israel to the Jews.

Yet, the Quran says directly and clearly - that Allah had given Israel to the Jews and that Allah even had sternly commanded the Jews to exterminate all the original inhabitants of Israel and take the land for themselves !

The Quran itself says and - prophecies and reveals prophecy - that Israel belongs to the Jews

But today Muslims have new revelation and new prophecy -

the Quran's message is not complete and Mohammud is not the last and final prophet.

There are thousands of additional revelations and prophecies that are needed and that have
have been added and compiled, more and more revealing's and prophesying's on top of everything Mohammad provided.

Muslims provide themselves their own revelations in hundreds of thousands of additional hadith with extra added prophecies, additional revelations, they make in thousands of additional Hadith books hundreds of years after Mohammad had died.

thousands of additional Hadith books filled with new revelations and new prophecies - after the Quran has already been given

The Quran is not THE FINAL MESSAGE - and Mohammud is not the final prophet - each Muslim is also a prophet unto themselves.
Israel is an apartheid state only because the Muslims are loosing the war.
What do you mean? Israel is spending hundreds of millions, and playing terrorist and antisemite cards by the case to take down the Palestinians. Not working.

RE: Economic and Social Commission for Western AsiaIsraeli Practices towards the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid
et al,
(QUESTIONs)

I notice, quite frequently, that when I write a response that is favorable to Israel on these issues, I have demands made upon me to provide a link for the citation which supports my position.

But when I ask for a citation (a binding citation) on any claim made by the opposing contributors, I am completely ignored or given a laundry list of non-binding references. Most of the responses say things like the Rome Statues as opposed to a specific law.

Also, the opposing views do not give specificity relative to the claims. Citing laws that were not enforceable at the time of the alleged violations. They also leave out agreements made by the Arab Palestinians that pertain to any given complaint.

I was not able to download this latest report, as the page was masked. It is unknown as to whether the report is even offered in English.

I consider, thus far, the lack of a balance in Amnesty International does not suggest that this investigative reporting was anything other than Kangaroo Court to support the position --- predetermined by a one-sided panel.

I know that in the absence of a political solution the Hostile Arab Palestinians are asking for sanctions. I wonder what these distinguished members would think about the US taking action in kind for the unwarranted request for sanctions that they cannot even cite the binding agreements or international laws that support their position?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Economic and Social Commission for Western AsiaIsraeli Practices towards the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid
et al,
(QUESTIONs)

I notice, quite frequently, that when I write a response that is favorable to Israel on these issues, I have demands made upon me to provide a link for the citation which supports my position.

But when I ask for a citation (a binding citation) on any claim made by the opposing contributors, I am completely ignored or given a laundry list of non-binding references. Most of the responses say things like the Rome Statues as opposed to a specific law.

Also, the opposing views do not give specificity relative to the claims. Citing laws that were not enforceable at the time of the alleged violations. They also leave out agreements made by the Arab Palestinians that pertain to any given complaint.

I was not able to download this latest report, as the page was masked. It is unknown as to whether the report is even offered in English.

I consider, thus far, the lack of a balance in Amnesty International does not suggest that this investigative reporting was anything other than Kangaroo Court to support the position --- predetermined by a one-sided panel.

I know that in the absence of a political solution the Hostile Arab Palestinians are asking for sanctions. I wonder what these distinguished members would think about the US taking action in kind for the unwarranted request for sanctions that they cannot even cite the binding agreements or international laws that support their position?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Examples?

Israel's APARTHEID against Palestinians : Discussing Amnesty International's report.​

End US Support for Israeli Apartheid? Session 1​

End US Support for Israeli Apartheid? Session 2​

The reason that the Palestinian were removed out of the land of Israel is very simple.

The Palestinian themselves were landowners who had divided up and separated portions of Israel - the Israelis purchased large portions of the land of Israel from the Palestinian landowners and allowed Palestinians who had no place to go to resettle directly right beside Israel and some within Israel - with the Idea that they would live in peace and receive the benefit of living among the Jewish people to have success, freedom, economy and obtain individual wealth.

ISRAEL WELCOMED THE PALESTINIANS TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN FREE STATE ALONG SIDE OF ISRAEL

The United Nations Resolution 181, in 1947 that called for the partition of Palestine into two separate regions - Arab and Jewish states, with the city of Jerusalem available to both states

The powerful Arabs countries protested and rejected the idea of the Jews having their own personal state.

Had the Arabs accepted the 1947 UN resolution, not a single Palestinian would have become a refugee. An independent wealthy and free and peaceful Arab state would now exist beside Israel.

- Immediately the Muslim governments surrounding the region began to prepare for a massive VIOLENT ATTACK and declared war and threatened to exterminate all the Jews from Israel.

The Palestinians joined up with the Muslims and assembled themselves together and left behind their life of peace and success of living beside the Jews - they then began a new life and moved out and away from their homes in Israel because they were expecting a massive battle to take place and bring the destruction and extermination of the Jewish State and people

The Canaanites lost the war - but afterwards continued to wage a series of wars and terrorists attacks, bombing campaigns and assaults against Israel. And the more attempts they made to exterminate the Jews, the more they attack the deeper in poverty they get

and the farther away from Israel they are forced back.

THE FACTS

In 1875, The Jews were the majority of the population of Jerusalem

and by 1905 - two-thirds of its citizens were all Jews

The Encyclopaedia Britannica of 1910 gives the total population figure of Jerusalem as 60,000, of whom 40,000 were Jews.

hundreds of millions of dollars were paid by Jewish buyers to Arab landowners - who owned the land and willingly sold the land.

Most all Canaanites living in Israel did not own the land, they rented and many of them were nomads who simply were passing through from time to time and many were trespassers and squatters who were in hiding due to previous Arab against Arab wars and conflicts.

In 1944, Jews paid between $1,000 and $1,100 per - acre in Palestine for dry sandy unfertile lands. and hundreds of millions of dollars were paid to Canaanite land owners whom mostly were Muslim Governments who were the landowners.

in the same year rich black soil in the state of Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre (U.S. Department of Agriculture).

Hundreds of millions of dollars were paid to Canaanite Islamic governments . The Arab Muslim countries began to see the Jews around the world returning to their homeland and the Canaanites simply were thrown into a demonic fit of foaming rage - war was declared and the Palestinians living along the borders of Israel moved out of the area because they expected that a war would successfully exterminate and enslave the Jewish people and they would then hold the surviving Jews for ransom and extract even more money.

When you envision and truly look a the situation of the facts, you see an historical Canaanite hatred for the Hebrew race with a religion that teaches that Jews are lower than animals such as pigs and monkeys and apes and deserve to be enslaved and humiliated and exterminated.

In WW ll the Arab countries assisted Adolf Hitler and 70,000 Muslims joined Adolf Hitler's SS Nazi army and 70,000 Muslims fought for Hitler and they were literally called { Jew hunters. } who hunted and captured and killed Jews in and around Middle East. - Also fighting against the Soviet Union border.

After WW ll - England, France and America who had defeated the Nazis and the 70,000 Islamic forces, then took full control of the Middle East - All Jews were then given safe passage to Israel

Every single last problem that Muslim Canaanites have, they have brought upon themselves - by joining up with Hitler and afterwards continuing Hitler's war to destroy the Jews.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THE PALESTINIANS LIVE IN AN ETERNAL CONCENTRATION CAMP - they need to be seen as victims in order to continue the Hitlerian / Canaanite war -

loosing means - being pushed farther and farther back away from those whom they attack and fail to exterminate.

The reason that the Palestinian were removed out of the land of Israel is very simple.

The Palestinian themselves were landowners who had divided up and separated portions of Israel - the Israelis purchased large portions of the land of Israel from the Palestinian landowners and allowed Palestinians who had no place to go to resettle directly right beside Israel and some within Israel - with the Idea that they would live in peace and receive the benefit of living among the Jewish people to have success, freedom, economy and obtain individual wealth.

ISRAEL WELCOMED THE PALESTINIANS TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN FREE STATE ALONG SIDE OF ISRAEL

The United Nations Resolution 181, in 1947 that called for the partition of Palestine into two separate regions - Arab and Jewish states, with the city of Jerusalem available to both states

The powerful Arabs countries protested and rejected the idea of the Jews having their own personal state.

Had the Arabs accepted the 1947 UN resolution, not a single Palestinian would have become a refugee. An independent wealthy and free and peaceful Arab state would now exist beside Israel.

- Immediately the Muslim governments surrounding the region began to prepare for a massive VIOLENT ATTACK and declared war and threatened to exterminate all the Jews from Israel.

The Palestinians joined up with the Muslims and assembled themselves together and left behind their life of peace and success of living beside the Jews - they then began a new life and moved out and away from their homes in Israel because they were expecting a massive battle to take place and bring the destruction and extermination of the Jewish State and people

The Canaanites lost the war - but afterwards continued to wage a series of wars and terrorists attacks, bombing campaigns and assaults against Israel. And the more attempts they made to exterminate the Jews, the more they attack the deeper in poverty they get

THE FACTS

The Encyclopaedia Britannica of 1910 gives the total population figure of Jerusalem as 60,000, of whom 40,000 were Jews.

hundreds of millions of dollars were paid by Jewish buyers to Arab landowners - who owned the land and willingly sold the land.

Most all Canaanites living in Israel did not own the land, they rented and many of them were nomads who simply were passing through from time to time and many were trespassers and squatters who were in hiding due to previous Arab against Arab wars and conflicts.

In 1944, Jews paid between $1,000 and $1,100 per - acre in Palestine for dry sandy unfertile lands. and hundreds of millions of dollars were paid to Canaanite land owners whom mostly were Muslim Governments who were the landowners.

in the same year rich black soil in the state of Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre (U.S. Department of Agriculture).

Hundreds of millions of dollars were paid to Canaanite Islamic governments . The Arab Muslim countries began to see the Jews around the world returning to their homeland and the Canaanites simply were thrown into a demonic fit of foaming rage - war was declared and the Palestinians living along the borders of Israel moved out of the area because they expected that a war would successfully exterminate and enslave the Jewish people and they would then hold the surviving Jews for ransom and extract even more money.

When you envision and truly look a the situation of the facts, you see an historical Canaanite hatred for the Hebrew race with a religion that teaches that Jews are lower than animals such as pigs and monkeys and apes and deserve to be enslaved and humiliated and exterminated.

In WW ll the Arab countries assisted Adolf Hitler and 70,000 Muslims joined Adolf Hitler's SS Nazi army and 70,000 Muslims fought for Hitler and they were literally called { Jew hunters. } who hunted and captured and killed Jews in and around Middle East. - Also fighting against the Soviet Union border.

After WW ll - England, France and America who had defeated the Nazis and the 70,000 Islamic forces, then took full control of the Middle East - All Jews were then given safe passage to Israel

Every single last problem that Muslim Canaanites have, they have brought upon themselves - by joining up with Hitler and afterwards continuing Hitler's war to destroy the Jews.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THE PALESTINIANS LIVE IN AN ETERNAL CONCENTRATION CAMP - they need to be seen as victims in order to continue the Hitlerian / Canaanite war -

loosing means - being pushed farther and farther back away from those whom they attack and fail to exterminate.
I recently had a conversation with someone who were part of

THE FACTS

I recently spoke to someone who is part of the “ Jewish Voice for Peace “ Movement. I specifically asked about 🇮🇱 Israel’s Voice in the Govt if there were “ Right of Return” ( Won’t happen) or rights to their religious sites and there was no response

Forum List

Back