Israel Warplanes Strike Gaza

Like it or not, the minute Israel left Gaza the Rocket attacks immediately increased !

Rocket Attacks on*Israel From Gaza ? IDF Blog | The Official Blog of the Israel Defense Forces

Israel?s War to Halt Palestinian Rocket Attacks

ISRAEL HAS A FUCKING RIGHT TO EXIST !!!!! :cool:
That's because they never left Gaza. They maintain "effective control" over 80% of what goes in to (and out of) Gaza. Which still satisfy's the definition of an "occupation".

And I'll say this again, states do not have rights, people do.

I also find your hypocrisy highly disgusting, screaming about Israel's right to exist while you are ethnically cleansing the area of all non-jews who've been living there for generations. Where's their right to exist?

The way to Palestinian automony is NOT to increase Rocket Fire the minute a Country forces it's citizens out of the area. It's understood if the Palestinians showed good will and the interest of promoting " peace" the way to do it is not Rocket Fire immediately after the other Country's Citizens are forced out of the area. Israel obviously made the first move. It was up to them to make the second.

Nobody is " ethically" cleaning out areas of Non Jews. What I find with Pro Palestinians is the Hypocrisy regarding the Rights of Christians within Muslim Countries . When this is brought up either it's ignored or it's " Not the thread". Obviously, you're not for Everybody's rights. Just a few

Comparing the Israeli/ Palestinian issue to the Holocaust??

Nazi human experimentation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Horror Stories from the Gas Chambers of Auschwitz

Just a few example, You ignorant Fucking Pro Palestinian Bastard :eusa_liar:
There's a lot of similarities.

You can't tell me the hate is any different?

How is your hatred for the Palestinian's any different than the Nazis hatred towards the jews?

You treat them as though they're sub-human. You consider any violence against them as justified, no matter how heinous (or unnecessary) the violence is. Like shooting at people fishing.

The comparisons are valid. Your problem is, you think the Holocaust gives you the right to do whatever the fuck you please with immunity.

Really consider the above ( Human experiments, Gas Chambers, etc, etc. ) comparable with the present? Only a Moron would

Point of No Return: Jewish Refugees from Arab Countries: Massacres of Jews by Muslims before 1948

You complain about the Jewish people considering the Palestinians "Sub Human ? " Bet you don't mind this. Just a small example

OR THIS;

Atlas Shrugs: Mufti of Jerusalem: Islam's Role in the Holocaust

YOU DON'T MIND THIS, YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE

"...Greater Israel was born dead..."
Your propaganda maps say otherwise...

FourMaps.jpg

Like it or not, the minute Israel left Gaza the Rocket attacks immediately increased !

Rocket Attacks on*Israel From Gaza ? IDF Blog | The Official Blog of the Israel Defense Forces

Israel?s War to Halt Palestinian Rocket Attacks

ISRAEL HAS A FUCKING RIGHT TO EXIST !!!!! :cool:
That's because they never left Gaza. They maintain "effective control" over 80% of what goes in to (and out of) Gaza. Which still satisfy's the definition of an "occupation".

And I'll say this again, states do not have rights, people do.

I also find your hypocrisy highly disgusting, screaming about Israel's right to exist while you are ethnically cleansing the area of all non-jews who've been living there for generations. Where's their right to exist?

Sorry, Loinboy, but you're using the same tired and false "ethnically cleansing" nonsense you've stolen from Sherri.

Do you idiots trade cliff's notes on Mein Kampf for your posts?

Taking out Islamic terrorists is actually a contribution to humanity. :clap:
You don't know a fucking thing about humanity.

That is the one thing that is abscent in all your posts.

Funny how anyone that resists Israeli aggression, is called a terrorist.

It's highly inaccurate to claim that tunneling under a border to kidnap people from another country is "resisting aggression". By its very nature, the act of crossing the border is defined as 'aggression'. Especially when it's rocket fire.....or even plain old rocks.

People who plot to tunnel under borders are indeed terrorists.

The Arab-Muslims in Gaza need to leave.

To build new and happier and peaceful lives elsewhere.

There is no place for them in a reborn Israel, in the long run, and both the West Bank and Gaza are part of what will eventually become the final borders of Eretz Yisrael.

The Muslim-Arabs of both the West Bank and Gaza are in the way and already have been defeated repeatedly in battle.

They continue to exist at the discretion of the Israelis, who are different from those who have sworn to drive the Jews into the Mediterranean and to slaughter them.

Best, as a Muslim-Arab of those regions, to pack-up and drive-out under your own power and at your own pace, than to delude yourself until the last moment, only to be kicked out later, in a big hurry.
Greater Israel was born dead. Sooner or later Zionist greed will vanish Israel from the page of time and Palestine will become a democratic, and not Jewish, state. Unless the heroic Jew resorts to the Samson option, in which case what passes for civilization may follow the Jewish state into oblivion.

Unfortunately your optimism is not buttressed by the reality of American foreign policy. AIPAC is fat too entrenched into the US Government for us to ever leave Israel to their own devices. You have loony evangelicals who can't say "Hail Israel" without spontaneous orgasms, the majority of Americans being ignorant dupes who have been hypnotized by decades of media claims of "Israel is our greatest ally", and then you have dick sucking Zionist scum like Fag Roudy here in this toilet who are frothing Jewish Supremacists here to spread lies and call any free-thinking person a terrorist or Nazi.

If you want to know who runs American ME foreign policy, check the member list of AIPAC, and look to Tel Aviv.

Last edited:

There is no place for them in a reborn Israel, in the long run, and both the West Bank and Gaza are part of what will eventually become the final borders of Eretz Yisrael.

The Muslim-Arabs of both the West Bank and Gaza are in the way and already have been defeated repeatedly in battle.

They continue to exist at the discretion of the Israelis, who are different from those who have sworn to drive the Jews into the Mediterranean and to slaughter them.

Best, as a Muslim-Arab of those regions, to pack-up and drive-out under your own power and at your own pace, than to delude yourself until the last moment, only to be kicked out later, in a big hurry.
Greater Israel was born dead. Sooner or later Zionist greed will vanish Israel from the page of time and Palestine will become a democratic, and not Jewish, state. Unless the heroic Jew resorts to the Samson option, in which case what passes for civilization may follow the Jewish state into oblivion.

Unfortunately your optimism is not buttressed by the reality of American foreign policy. AIPAC is fat too entrenched into the US Government for us to ever leave them to their own devices. You have loony evangelicals who can't say "Hail Israel" without spontaneous orgasms, the majority of America's ignorant dupes who have been hypnotized by decades of media claims of "Israel is our greatest ally", and then you have dick sucking Zionist scum like Fag Roudy here in this toilet who are frothing Jewish Supremacists here to spread lies and call any free-thinking person a terrorist or Nazi.

If you want to know who runs American ME foreign policy, check the member list of AIPAC, and look to Tel Aviv.

Ahh. Several sentences that can be reduced to the Joooooos control America™ conspiracy theory.

The Fence around Gaza is not a border is it!

Is there a fence around Gaza? The GAZA of today ----was --historically---
an outpost of EGYPT in the SINAI DESERT. It was a very handy military
base for IMPERIALISTIC EGYPT-----and was very economically viable-----
in fact the cloth GAUZE develped because GAZA----grew lots of COTTON
which was actually a cash crop for ancient Gaza.

For a very long time----Gaza was considered part of EGYPT -----well----in 1948
it was completely under EGYPTIAN CONTROL -------since the british and ottoman
empire were disssolving into the dust. The egyptians turned it into a
barbed wire enclosure for BALESTINIANS----whom they despise. It is
very likely that the egyptian barbed wire is still there-----because the
egyptians STILL DESPISE THE BALESTINIANS

(I have been acquainted with several egyptians of the islamic
persuasion--------somehow that "P" sound eludes them
for LIFE------interestingly ---egyptian jews do not have the same
problem------probably because hebrew does have a "P" sound)

SO.......Is that egyptian barbed wire fence STILL IN PLACE????

Unfortunately your optimism is not buttressed by the reality of American foreign policy. AIPAC is fat too entrenched into the US Government for us to ever leave them to their own devices. You have loony evangelicals who can't say "Hail Israel" without spontaneous orgasms, the majority of America's ignorant dupes who have been hypnotized by decades of media claims of "Israel is our greatest ally", and then you have dick sucking Zionist scum like Fag Roudy here in this toilet who are frothing Jewish Supremacists here to spread lies and call any free-thinking person a terrorist or Nazi.

Ahh. Several sentences that can be reduced to the Joooooos control America™ conspiracy theory.

Neocons are Jewish supremacists who have taken the US into every war since WW2. There is ZERO reason for us to be involved anywhere in the sty of Arabs and Jews.

Neocons are Jewish supremacists who have taken the US into every war since WW2. There is ZERO reason for us to be involved anywhere in the sty of Arabs and Jews.

Thanks. You've employed most every shibboleth, cliché and slogan I haven't hard in a dozen years.

Thanks. You've employed most every shibboleth, cliché and slogan I haven't hard in a dozen years.

Try thinking for yourself rather than continue to swallow the swill of lies. Or perhaps just tell me since I have nothing but cliche's for you, why is the US in the ME at all? Don't tell me oil, that's pure bullshit.

Or just post another non response.

Try thinking for yourself rather than continue to swallow the swill of lies. Or perhaps just tell me since I have nothing but cliche's for you, why is the US in the ME at all? Don't tell me oil, that's pure bullshit.

I'm waiting to be thrilled with your grand conspiracy as to why the US is in the Middle East.

A special shout-out and thanks to "Jos", for the Negative Rep, pertaining to the above post, accompanied by the comment...

"The jews in USA Need to leave, to build new and happier and peaceful lives elsewhere."

A good day - a Two-Fer - when you can (1) piss-off Palestinian Sympathizers and (2) get marvelous feedback like that.
tongue_smile.gif

And isn't it amazing, how you can serve-up a post, and it can lie there for hours, then, suddenly, the fur starts to fly?
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:

I'm waiting to be thrilled with your grand conspiracy as to why the US is in the Middle East.

Another non response. There's no conspiracy, genius, it's as plain as the nose on your face.

Jaysus, Veteran! Do you have to talk so sweet and syrupy to these yokels?

I get it from those Racist Fucking Pro Palestinian Scumbags that they are :eusa_angel:
Why are you so indifferent to who instigated the violence in Gaza?

"An old man in Gaza held a placard that reads: 'You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.'”

What would you do in the old man's case, hug a Jew?

Palestine 2012 — Gaza and the UN resolution

Tell the old man he should have made peace, not war, with Israel in 1948.

When they start launching mortars and rockets, they don't need to be so surprised our warplanes start flying around.

But then again, they are good at whining when they provoke us to begin with.
At least they target military installations and not civilian infrastructure like the IDF does.

Bullfuckingshit. Qassam rockets have no guidance system.

Another non response. There's no conspiracy, genius, it's as plain as the nose on your face.

I'm missing it. Thrill me.

Forum List

Back