Israel versus the world

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
For the life of me, I don't know why Israel just doesn't take the same road regimes like Iran and North Korea take. Just kill all those who oppose you, or do worse to them, suspend elections, close your borders, and just start building nukes and tell the rest of the world to go to hell, especially Obama

Or you could be like the democrats in the US. Fix elections, rule and reign over a populace that does not have the majority support, try to topple regimes around the globe in your favor, and treat opposition like they are terrorists. Then you ban everything you don't like in your own country and make everything you do like you make a right that the government has to pay for.

Tyranny has many forms, but all agree that mankind is tyrannical by nature while demanding that their own poo does not stink as bad.

For the life of me, I don't know why Israel just doesn't take the same road regimes like Iran and North Korea take. Just kill all those who oppose you, or do worse to them, suspend elections, close your borders, and just start building nukes and tell the rest of the world to go to hell, especially Obama

Or you could be like the democrats in the US. Fix elections, rule and reign over a populace that does not have the majority support, try to topple regimes around the globe in your favor, and treat opposition like they are terrorists. Then you ban everything you don't like in your own country and make everything you do like you make a right that the government has to pay for.

Tyranny has many forms, but all agree that mankind is tyrannical by nature while demanding that their own poo does not stink as bad.

That seems to be the road they're headed down.

Did you mean republicans?

Last edited by a moderator:

Not much of a difference is there really?

Not much of a difference is there really?

To be fair, the Repubes consistently cave to the Dims and then blame the Tea Party for all their woes, as well as the woes of the country.

That seems to be the road they're headed down.

I think that Israel feels dependent on US funds, much like those on welfare feel about Obama.

Trouble is, Obama hates Zionism, worse than regimes like in the Sudan where genocide was ignored or North Korea who threatens nuclear war every 5 seconds.

I think the gig is up, Israel should turn their backs on the US and just start to behave like Iran.

May the best man win.

Because they are better than that.. and that my friend, is the point.

How many additional nuclear weapons would you like Israel to build?
"The Negev Nuclear Research Center(Hebrew: קריה למחקר גרעיני – נגב‎) is anIsraelinuclear installation located in theNegevdesert, about thirteen kilometers to the south-east of the city of Dimona. The purpose of Dimona is believed to be the manufacture of nuclear weapons.[1]Israel acknowledges the existence of the site, but refuses to disclose any information about its purpose in a policy known as nuclear ambiguity. Information about the facility remains highlyclassified."
Negev Nuclear Research Center - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How many additional nuclear weapons would you like Israel to build?
"The Negev Nuclear Research Center(Hebrew: קריה למחקר גרעיני – נגב‎) is anIsraelinuclear installation located in theNegevdesert, about thirteen kilometers to the south-east of the city of Dimona. The purpose of Dimona is believed to be the manufacture of nuclear weapons.[1]Israel acknowledges the existence of the site, but refuses to disclose any information about its purpose in a policy known as nuclear ambiguity. Information about the facility remains highlyclassified."
Negev Nuclear Research Center - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Funny how they don't feel the need to let UN inspectors in there isn't it?

Funny how they don't feel the need to let UN inspectors in there isn't it?
Yes, it is. Especially when you consider the debt the Jewish state owes to the UN.
United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That was illegal and contravened International law that had already given the Jews the 22% of Palestine that was left after the hashemites got Jordan. That was declared arab muslim Palestine and that is where all the arab muslims were supposed to go.

Forum List

Back