Israel under attack

We have people in Iran now?
No but we have people facing off against Iranian backed and armed rebel fighters...This is the problem I have with liberals...most of them are only partially informed...Its like debating someone without any facts of the debate...we have to argue with you while we inform and educate you at the same time...

You could provide a link or two to this....

Just like the Mojahideim in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion...nothing to worry about there.

Iran is pissed and a little red faced after the Trump bitch slap...they will either get over it or die...its up to them...

Really? Who's going to send their sons and daughters over there to kill them?
Obama sent 2,000 of your sons and daughters to Syria.

Yes...it was a mistake...and they are still there. More curious about whose going to cause Iran to "get over it or die"?
Who's.

Just so you will learn from me today.

Many people are dying in Syria. They're having a civil war, dear.

Okay but who's going to "slap" Iran now that we have to either invade them or let them have their nuke--you know with diplomacy being off the table and all.

Iran is pissed and a little red faced after the Trump bitch slap...they will either get over it or die...its up to them...

Yes...it was a mistake...and they are still there. More curious about whose going to cause Iran to "get over it or die"?
Who's.

Okay but who's going to "slap" Iran now that we have to either invade them or let them have their nuke--you know with diplomacy being off the table and all.
Diplomacy was never on the table. Ask broke foot John Kerry.

You could provide a link or two to this....

Just like the Mojahideim in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion...nothing to worry about there
It would be better for you to do your own research....

Who's.

So it's war in the middle east. For the 4th time since 1990....
Trump really fucked things up.

Sons and daughters volunteer. Didn't take long for that dipshit talking point to rise

So you have no problem with another 18 year commitment in an unwinnable war--on the doorstep of the Soviet Union? Good to know.

Who's.

Obama droned and bombed 7 different nations in the ME.

The ONLY US president to be at war his entire 2 terms.

So yeah, catch up and we'll discuss it.

Sons and daughters volunteer. Didn't take long for that dipshit talking point to rise

So you have no problem with another 18 year commitment in an unwinnable war--on the doorstep of the Soviet Union? Good to know.

I never said that, shit for brains. I pointed out they volunteer. Stupid bitch

Who's.

Why is it that everytime you talk about Trump, it ends up with a discussion about Obama, Clinton, Kennedy, etc...

Expanding it into Iran will do what exactly....

Who's.

Why is it that everytime you talk about Trump, it ends up with a discussion about Obama, Clinton, Kennedy, etc...

Expanding it into Iran will do what exactly....
Because you said it would be war for the 4th time since 1990.

Obama was at war his entire term.

Do you want The Don to emulate the magic mulatto?

We have what, 20 suicides a day from former military service personnel due to multiple deployments for which they volunteered (not counting Stop Loss)...how many have to be taking their own life daily to make you happy?

Israel does preemptive strikes, they always strike first:
Ynetnews - Homepage

Which just means that yet another country has done more against Assad, than Obama ever did.

I'm constantly amazed by the literally universal hypocrisy of the left-wing. You scream and yell about Assad Tyranny, and supporting the freedom fighters, and promote the Arab spring, until Obama says chemical weapons are a red-line.

Assad then fires chemical weapons almost the moment Obama says it's a red line.

Obama does nothing. The left stays silent.

Obama encourages Russian involvement, and this is shocked the Russians support Assad. The left stays silent.

Supposedly Russia magically throws the election for Trump, and the left freaks out about Russia, when literally weeks prior, they were talking about how Russia could be a positive influence.

Then Trump actually launches attacked against Assad, and the left freaks out.

Now even Israel attacks Assad, and the left is condemning Israel, more than Assad who has gassed his people again.

Is there anything, any topic of any kind, that you people on the left are not hypocritical about?

Isreal can handle these barbarians, but they need to be meticulous, precise and bold.

We have what, 20 suicides a day from former military service personnel due to multiple deployments for which they volunteered (not counting Stop Loss)...how many have to be taking their own life daily to make you happy?

You're all over the fucking map

as far as I can tell, you just made it up--that we have operatives fighting in iran right now
I never said that...We are in Syria and Iran is in Syria...Iran made Ied's that killed and injured our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan...do some homework and please don't misquote me again...

Forum List

Back