Israel Preparing To Take Out Iran Nukes?

dilloduck said:
How much support would there be here at home for an war against Iran, Iraq and all the other muslim nations that would join in on the attempt to drive Americans and Jews out of the middle east?

Considering the help we'd get from the Jews, who get more bang per person than any other military on the planet, I don't think it would last long enough for us to worry about support at home. Then there's the fact that the libs wouldn't have their "aggressive war" defense, since we would be getting attacked.

Hobbit said:
Considering the help we'd get from the Jews, who get more bang per person than any other military on the planet, I don't think it would last long enough for us to worry about support at home. Then there's the fact that the libs wouldn't have their "aggressive war" defense, since we would be getting attacked.

The Israeli army is tough but lets not over-rate them nor forget how busy they would be simply defending their own borders. The libs can spin anything into agression and Israel attacking Iran would most definately defined as an act of agression. Are you sure that you're ready to incite muslims all over the world at the same time that we are trying one muslim country to accept democracy? If you want to see the price of oil become simply unaffordable just let this scenario play out.
Whatever Israel decides to do they certainly owe the US a big heads up on a plan like this and I assume they are secretly doing this like they do with the rest of our foreign relations with them.

Okay, here is the likely scenario from the left....

Israel attacks Iran, they'll say, "If we weren't in Iraq we could have done that..."

Iran poors troops into Iraq to begin an attack on US forces, they'll say, "If Bush didn't lie our way into Iraq we wouldn't be there for them to attack.."

We kick some serious ass in Iran and begin to rebuild a new government there, they'll say, "We shouldn't force them into freedom and democracy when we were in the wrong by starting the war in Iraq..."

The new government is formed and we become solid allies, they'll say, "If it wasn't for our diplomacy this never would have been successful..."

Has everyone accepted christ as their savior? THe end times are upon us. Stick with jesus, he's your man.

no1tovote4 said:
Okay, here is the likely scenario from the left....

Israel attacks Iran, they'll say, "If we weren't in Iraq we could have done that..."

Iran poors troops into Iraq to begin an attack on US forces, they'll say, "If Bush didn't lie our way into Iraq we wouldn't be there for them to attack.."

We kick some serious ass in Iran and begin to rebuild a new government there, they'll say, "We shouldn't force them into freedom and democracy when we were in the wrong by starting the war in Iraq..."

The new government is formed and we become solid allies, they'll say, "If it wasn't for our diplomacy this never would have been successful..."

Pretty damn close scenario I think----I'm just not convinced that it's the best way to go about dealing with Iran right now. Our efforts in Iraq would be completely overshadowed by an Israeli attack on Iran. It may be necessary but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Mr. P said:
Ever hear of “The element of surprise”?
It has nothing to do with being a super power, but everything to do with a successful mission with the least possible loss of life.
You think Israel is going to be "caught" off gaurd to the extent of being "wiped out?"

rtwngAvngr said:
Has everyone accepted christ as their savior? THe end times are upon us. Stick with jesus, he's your man.

When have the "end times" ever been more than a heartbeat away from us?

BATMAN said:
You think Israel is going to be "caught" off gaurd to the extent of being "wiped out?"

Nope---they will do whatever it takes to survive and the US will be caught in the middle of it all. It would just be polite of them to fill us in--that's all.

dilloduck said:
As an Iranian leader, the first retaliation effort I made would be to pour troops into Iraq.

There is no guarantee that the Iranian Army would support their radical Islam leaders or obey their orders. Remember what happened in Iraq with the Republican Guard? By all accounts, there is a large underground of people in Iran who would like to see their government toppled, particularly the young people. So, with the Israelis' help, what's wrong with giving them their chance?

This is a necessary action that is going to have to be taken by someone soon. Both the international atomic enery group and Israeli intelligence say Iran is two months away from becoming nuclear. Once Iran goes nuclear, it will be too late for any of us. Our government knows it, the Israelis know it, and weak-kneed Europe knows it.

Israel attacking Iran is an aggression act on legal terms which will Isolate Israel in Europe, Asia and elsewhere except North-America.
We should not underestimate Iran. I think, sending troops into Iraq from iranian view is not their only option.

Israel has to deal with Hamas Hizbollah which will declare total war upon Israel. The palestinains would make trouble too in Israelian boarders. Maybe no Road-Map anymore.

Israeli alone-action would have major consequences in the region. Even maybe to rebellions in for example Egypt maybe Jordan.
And there is also a chance that one Shahab-3 Missiles of Iran can hit Israelian Atom-reactor. Even if the possibility is only 0.1%. It is too much risky. One explosion on Israeli Atom-reactor and what then? Nuclear revenge?
I do not think Israel will do something on their own. Israel envolved in this attack would make the mid-east more dangerous where it is US interest to stabilze the mid-east.

All this consequences above mentioned would not appear when US takes action, as USA is cooperating, financing and feeding the Dictators of the Mid-East which would reduce consequences taken by 3rd party-states.

Is American public ready to go to another war? And this time it will be war. Iraq was boycotted, even their airforce left on the ground when US attacked IRAQ because it was crap resulting of boycott.

I don't say Iran is a super-power. But Iran differs from Iraq, Vietnam, Korea.
USA didn't dealt with such a opponent for a very very long time.
So my point is: USA must stop Iranian nuclear ambitions. Even this will lead to a more dangerous world afterwards. But Israel takeing action against Iran is Total-Chaos in the Mid-East.

Adam's Apple said:
What if they can't? What will be the result of that?

USA can't stop Iran only, when American public doesn't care of Iran as a nuclear state. Russia will not stop Iran, China will not stop Iran. Maybe it is in their Interest Iran getting Nuclear state? who knows.

Don't get me wrong, but what Israel will do will automatically push USA into war against Iran.

Israel is bombing Atom-reactor of Iranians and then run away, not marching into Iran. And leave the problem which resulted of destroying of Iranian atom-reactor to others. After Atom-reactors destroyed there must be a regime-change. Otherwise in 2 years they build again a atom-reactor. It would only delay the problem. You have to remove those heads who are ambitious towards nuclear weapons.
Bombing Iranian atom-reactor is only time-limited actionism.

We should not think, Iran is drinking tea and chill while their atom-reactor is being bombed.

canavar said:
USA can't stop Iran only, when American public doesn't care of Iran as a nuclear state. Russia will not stop Iran, China will not stop Iran. Maybe it is in their Interest Iran getting Nuclear state? who knows.

Don't get me wrong, but what Israel will do will automatically push USA into war against Iran.

Israel is bombing Atom-reactor of Iranians and then run away, not marching into Iran. And leave the problem which resulted of destroying of Iranian atom-reactor to others. After Atom-reactors destroyed there must be a regime-change. Otherwise in 2 years they build again a atom-reactor. It would only delay the problem. You have to remove those heads who are ambitious towards nuclear weapons.
Bombing Iranian atom-reactor is only time-limited actionism.

We should not think, Iran is drinking tea and chill while their atom-reactor is being bombed.

Bad logic. It doesn't necessitate regime change, though that would be nice. It can just be bombed when they build it again.

Oh goody--I just can't wait for the shit to hit the fan when those reactors are hit. Anyone thinking this will be remain some kind of simple surgical strike with no world wide repecussions knows nothing about world politics. Canavar lives there---it may be a good idea to listen to him.

dilloduck said:
Oh goody--I just can't wait for the shit to hit the fan when those reactors are hit. Anyone thinking this will be remain some kind of simple surgical strike with no world wide repecussions knows nothing about world politics. Canavar lives there---it may be a good idea to listen to him.
Yeah, yer right, just let em get their Nucs.. :rolleyes:

dilloduck said:

We need worldwide repercussions. Good. It's the height of folly to let IRan get nucular.

Forum List

Back