Israel Praises Obama

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
I would like to express my gratitude to the President of the United States, Barack Obama.

I asked for his help. This was a decisive and fateful moment. He said, “I will do everything I can.” And so he did. He used every considerable means and influence of the United States to help us. We owe him a special measure of gratitude. This attests to the strong alliance between Israel and the United States. This alliance between Israel and the United States is especially important in these times of political storms and upheavals in the Middle East. I wish to cite also the intervention of the Egyptian Commandos which prevented a tragedy. We maintained direct channels of communication throughout the night with the Egyptian government. It was clear to all that the defense of an Embassy, and particularly the Israeli Embassy, is the obligation of any sovereign state.

I therefore also appreciate the words of the Egyptian Information Minister who condemned the attack on the Israeli Embassy in Cairo. Many world leaders and Arab leaders joined him in this sentiment. I attach great importance to this. Israel will continue to adhere to the peace treaty with Egypt. We are working together with the Egyptian government to quickly return our Ambassador to Cairo.

http://www.pmo.gov.il/PMOEng/Communication/PMSpeaks/speechcairo100911.htm

You're darn right Obama is sucking up to Israel. An election is coming and he's scared shitless he won't get the Jewish vote. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he offered Ben Netanyahu a blow job on the U.S. Capitol steps, with gavel-to-gavel coverage by MSNBC

You're darn right Obama is sucking up to Israel. An election is coming and he's scared shitless he won't get the Jewish vote. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he offered Ben Netanyahu a blow job on the U.S. Capitol steps, with gavel-to-gavel coverage by MSNBC

Are you retarded or just plain stupid? Jews are 2% of the American population

Too bad you weren't aborted

Forum List

Back