Israel MUST stop recieving all USA funds

Well ya got me there. podner. She didn't become an ISIS bride, but she sure as fuck mated with an Israeli killdozer, didn't she?
As a close friend, post an image of you so that I can have it pasted to the inside bowl of my toilet, once done I can look down on you whenever I piss.

I would rather not use your avatar, so help me as a friend, post your picture, one hour later remove it.

Please as one old friend to another

Do it for me :)-

That is not theirs merely because the Hebrews "say so." Their being granted those lands is stated so by God's word, which is the Old testament of the Bible.
Read on Oh Wise One--
Ezekiel
Chapter 21
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee,
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

30 I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
That Judgement day is NOW!!!!!
:)-

Well ya got me there. podner. She didn't become an ISIS bride, but she sure as fuck mated with an Israeli killdozer, didn't she?
As a close friend, post an image of you so that I can have it pasted to the inside bowl of my toilet, once done I can look down on you whenever I piss.

I would rather not use your avatar, so help me as a friend, post your picture, one hour later remove it.

Please as one old friend to another

Do it for me :)-

Ya know, I would do that just for you, my friend. But I have a more pressing engagement tonight. The Rachel Corrie Memorial Committee is hosting a pancake supper tonight, and the thought of missing that just leaves me feeling flat.

I'd like to pave the way for our friendship at some later time, if you don't mind. But I'm afraid that I might be dozing off after enjoying all those pancakes, strawberry jam, scrambled eggs, and hash.

Abraham lived from 1948 - 1638 BC, that pre-dates any 700 BC occupation by those tribes.
Do you have any idea where Abraham was buried-?

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

JGalt, I have nothing against you. Just like you I need a homeland I can call mine.
The Jewish Promised Land is the USA, get used to it and live among the rest of us in peace.

but she sure as fuck mated with an Israeli killdozer, didn't she?
I hope I am not giving up any secrets but the word along the grape vine is that this bulldozer driver is being watched as we speak. The rumor goes on to say he will be shot in the back of his head & then dropped in an open sewage pit. A fitting place if there is one.

Now I must remind you, they are rumor’s, no more, no less

Abraham lived from 1948 - 1638 BC, that pre-dates any 700 BC occupation by those tribes.

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

JGalt, I have nothing against you. Just like you I need a homeland I can call mine.
The Jewish Promised Land is the USA, get used to it and live among the rest of us in peace.

I already have a homeland. It's a two bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land. And like the Jewish homeland, it's well-protected by guns, dogs, and surveillance cameras.

Fuck around and find out.

RE: Israel MUST stop receiving all USA funding
SUBTOPIC: Financial Assistance to the Frontline of Freedom in the Middle East
⁜→ Watchingfromafar, surada, et al,

BLUF: Everyone has the right to express their opinion, even if it is irrational, emotional, and immature.

Hebrews were not native to Palestine either. They emerged from Syrian Canaanites. The Edomites were forcibly converted to Judaism.

There is just no evidence that the Jews were ever the sole inhabitants of Palestine..
Thank you for telling the truth.
(COMMENT)

To understand why this line of logic ("Israel MUST stop receiving all USA funding") is so fundamentally flawed, you have to understand the true nature of the opponent [Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP)]. There is no "One" single voice coming from the pro-HoAP Camp. That is because the HoAP Camp is cut up into factions, with each one having its own view that caused these various factions to breakaway from the center and form its own facet. When we speak of HoAP factions, what we are generally speaking about the
COUNCIL DECISION (CFSP) 2019/25 (8 January 2019) Official Journal of the European Union (EU) with regards to groups and entities that they have been involved in terrorist acts:

◈ Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade
◈ Al-Aqsa e.V
◈ Hamas’, including ‘Hamas-Izz al-Din al-Qassem
◈ Palestinian Islamic Jihad
◈ Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
◈ Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine — General Command

The HoAP have two independent power centers (
Gaza City and Ramallah). And the each have, in some measure, a functional tactical level (Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters).

The HoAP have no respect for
Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL). Nor does the HoAP have any interest in complying to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR) when it comes to maintaining international peace and security; either in the regional sense or the greater international sense.

AND THERE IT IS: Without regard to the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), the US has shared strategic goals in the Middle East; a mutual commitment to democratic values; and historical ties dating back to a time before the creation of Israel in 1948. Whereas, the HoAP have no such goal. American aid for Israel has been designed to maintain Israel’s “qualitative military edge” (QME) to meet the challenges of regional security which the two independent power centers of the HoAP have no interest; Israel and Saudi Arabia, → being the stable regimes in the region are still at risk from
Terrorism and Violent Islamic Extremism and which are particularly high in Algeria Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Bahrain (not to mention Yemen which is for all practicle purposes - failed state and might never reassemble itself).

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace
Why did he buy land that had already been given to him by the great realtor in the sky?

1621935184152.png

Hebron is Jewish, Jerusalem is Jewish, Judeah is Jewish. :)

Hebron is Jewish, Jerusalem is Jewish, Judeah is Jewish
Even when the truth is right before your eyes you still cannot see the light.

You, JGalt will not be buried there either.

You, JGalt are living a fairytale.

You, JGalt need to set aside false beliefs, join the world working towards peace for all

If you no not, you JGalt will go the way of the Dodo bird.

Dodo - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Dodo
The dodo (Raphus cucullatus) is an extinct flightless bird that was endemic to the island of Mauritius, east of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean.
dodo bird - Google Search

JGalt, if telling yourself these lies helps you sleep at night, just remember when you awaken in the morning the truth will still be before you

Hebron is Jewish, Jerusalem is Jewish, Judeah is Jewish
Even when the truth is right before your eyes you still cannot see the light.

You, JGalt will not be buried there either.

You, JGalt are living a fairytale.

You, JGalt need to set aside false beliefs, join the world working towards peace for all

If you no not, you JGalt will go the way of the Dodo bird.

Dodo - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Dodo
The dodo (Raphus cucullatus) is an extinct flightless bird that was endemic to the island of Mauritius, east of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean.
dodo bird - Google Search

JGalt, if telling yourself these lies helps you sleep at night, just remember when you awaken in the morning the truth will still be before you

Oh, we will remain here long after everybody else is gone. be sure of that.

Abraham bought this specific property. what about it?

What has all this chatter about burial plots and quotes from the Book of Genesis have to do with the topic (US Funding to Israel)?
There are a few here who believe Israel is now occupying their true homeland because God gave it to them.

JGalt in post #121 stated the following--
She was not a "peace activist." She was a PLO and Hamas sympathizer and her idea of "peace" was for Israel to relinquish lands rightly given to them by the God of Abraham and Moses. Her version of "peace" would only exist after the Israelis are driven into the sea and Israel is cleanly wiped off the map.

JGalt in post #123 stated the following--
That is not theirs merely because the Hebrews "say so." Their being granted those lands is stated so by God's word, which is the Old testament of the Bible. Those "Arabs" were tribes of non-Judaic peoples and seeing as how Abraham lived from 1948 - 1638 BC, that pre-dates any 700 BC occupation by those tribes.

I posted the linage of the great Jewish people and where they were buried to show that they were not buried in the land now occupied by the Israelis.

Some still claim this is their “Promised Land” which is false as well.

Promised Land

“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

The US should not give Israel $billions because they have betrayed America in many ways. You do not give money to some one who would willingly stab you in the back.

FIRST ACTS OF TERRORISM, COINING THE PHRASE
The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War. The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.
USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia

Arabs were not the “first” to engage in “terrorism”, The Zionists coined the phrase

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem,.,.,killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa ; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

January 5, 1948. The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons.

January 16, 1948. Zionists blew up three Arab buildings. In the first, 8 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years, died.

February 15, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children.

March 3, 1948. Heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa by Zionists who drove an army lorry ( truck) up to the building and escaped before the detonation of 400 Ib. of explosives; casualties numbered 11 Arabs and 3 Armenians killed and 23 injured.

March 22, 1948. A housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa was blown up killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truck-loads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosion.

March 31, 1948. The Cairo-Haifa Express was mined, for the second time in a month, by an electronically-detonated land mine near Benyamina, killing 40 persons and wounding 60 others.

April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children. Older men and young women were paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

April 16, 1948. Zionists attacked the former British army camp at Tel Litvinsky, killing 90 Arabs there.

April 19, 1948. Fourteen Arabs were killed in a house in Tiberias, which was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

May 3, 1948. A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

May11, 1948. A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

April 25, 1948 -- May 13, 1948. Wholesale looting of Jaffa was carried out following armed attacks by Irgun and Haganah terrorists. They stripped and carried away everything they could, destroying what they could not take with them.

Israeli intelligence service, Mossad, has confirmed that the Israeli art students were, in fact, part of a major Israeli intelligence operation and that they were conducting surveillance of the activities of the 9-11 hijackers. They also worked with the Israeli Urban Moving System employees in New Jersey who were seen in at least two Jersey City locations -- Liberty State Park and The Doric apartment building -- celebrating the impact of the first plane into the World Trade Center.

The Israelis at Liberty State Park were dressed in Arab-style clothing when they were witnessed celebrating the first attack. The FBI later confiscated a videotape they filmed of the first attack.
http://tinyurl.com/8ss8r7r

Google Irgun, Haganah and Stern gangs and you will get 144,000 hits

BTW: The Haganah gang later became the Israeli Defense Force (IDF)

View attachment 493329

Hebron is Jewish, Jerusalem is Jewish, Judeah is Jewish. :)

Hebron was Arab until 1500 AD when some Jews immigrated from Spain and Portugal. It was without incident.

Hebron was Arab until 1500 AD when some Jews
Until-?
Hebron (Arabic: الخليل أو الخليل الرحمن‎ About this soundal-Khalīl or al-Khalil al-Rahman; Hebrew: חֶבְרוֹן‎ About this soundḤevron) is a Palestinian city in the southern West Bank, 30 km (19 mi) south of Jerusalem. Nestled in the Judaean Mountains, it lies 930 meters (3,050 ft) above sea level. The largest city in the West Bank, and the second largest in the Palestinian territories after Gaza, it has a population of over 215,000 Palestinians (2016), and seven hundred Jewish settlers concentrated on the outskirts of the Old City of Hebron. It includes the Cave of the Patriarchs, which Judeo-Christian and Islamic traditions all designate as the burial site of three key patriarchal/matriarchal couples. Judaism ranks Hebron the second-holiest city after Jerusalem, while some Muslims regard it as one of the four holy cities.
Hebron - Wikipedia

It is a Palestinian city even if the Zionists manage to murder most of the Palestinians living there.
These "settlers" need to be moved; but God forbid NOT to the USA!!!!

Forum List

Back