Israel is Producing Nat Gas

------as some idiot claimed? Maybe when the Pacific ocean migrates to Brooklyn, NY
I was mistaken about the location of the west Bank but I am not mistaken about the Israeli mass murder of Palestinian children. For this alone, they have condemned themselves to God's wrath.
Ezekiel
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord GOD.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

And so it was said and so it will be done :)-

try again-----"infant mortality" and mortality rates for children under 5 are included in WHO (the World Health Organization) stats.
You should also check LONGEVITY stats and struggle to compare
them a reasonable sample of middle eastern countries (including
Israel) in order to discover how badly your handlers have misinformed
you

srael's offshore Leviathan field started pumping gas on Tuesday
Since Israel’s coast is the west Bank, which is Palestinian property, I just wonder if the Israeli’s are sharing this resource with the Palestinians?
:)-

You need a map, dumbass!

Israel's coast is on the Mediterranean Sea.

Catch an f-ng clue!

I was mistaken about the location of the west Bank but I am not mistaken about the Israeli mass murder of Palestinian children. For this alone, they have condemned themselves to God's wrath.

Oh give us a break "mass murder",
the casualties resulting from the 70 years of Arab-Israeli conflict are less than that caused by crime yearly in certain US states.

Let alone, if that conflict continued for another whole 2-3 centuries it still wouldn't even reach the 10% of casualties caused by the numerous inter-Arab conflicts in a single decade.

405.png

Ezekiel
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord GOD.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

So let's see, in order to further your vulgar hatred, you've changed the words to their opposite, and omitted verses that reveal the prophecy actually describes the Babylonian exile, which already happened thousands of years ago - hoping no one will notice?

That's pretty desperate, but not new, the church has done it since inception, appealing to the prejudice of completely ignorant masses, who could never read the original. Not to mention leaving all the footprints of their blatant forgery - just to further empower their vulgarity and carry their complete disregard of their followers in the open.

Again, utterly desperate, yet reassuring, revealing the dire situation it has reached, as dying animal attempting final strike with all it has reaching it last breaths, beyond which remain only death in complete humiliation.

I could go through every verse, revealing how you've corrupted them, to entirely twist their meaning on their head. But I think, this one sums it all up.

You know why? Because while you tried to twist it to be about Israel,
it actually refers to the ultimate fate of Rabat Ammon, and all who rejoice at Israel's suffering.

In fact, when was the last time you've heard about Ammonites?

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia
Sorry to ruin your party again, well not sorry at all - but in the last few decades, Baruch HaShem, in spite always remaining a tiny minority, Jews are one of the fastest growing populations in the world. Already surpassed the demographic trends of the entire middle east, not to mention those in the US, or the aging, stubbornly dying out Europe.

However that's just Jews, barely one and a half tribe of Israel.
And guess what - if you actually had the brains to actually read Ezekiel, in stead of grasping out at a handful of verses that don't even mean what you think - would find out about the other 10 tribes who soon rejoin the nation will further multiply it in folds.

In South America alone, there're about 10 million - and that's only the ones we currently know of, the tribe of Yehudah alone, not including the rest of the tribes.

And so it was said and so it will be done :)-

Indeed, only problem is you don't even realize how Ezekiel spells your own demise,
and eventually eternal bliss for Israel and all of humanity.

Trying to spell our destruction, out of all, you foolishly relied on the prophet that announced the entire gathering of the exiles, construction of the final and eternal Temple, expansion to the promised borders, and ultimate defeat of all haters Israel as conclusion of historic justice.

Of the fate promised to those who bless Israel, or those who curse Israel - we both know what path you have chosen.

And doubt not, that revenge is going to be sweet.

Last edited:
Israel inks mega gas pipeline deal with Greece, Cyprus
Netanyahu hails signing of EastMed agreement, which will see billions of cubic meters of gas pumped to Europe, as a ‘big day’ for country, says it’ll boost economy

Israel, Greece and Cyprus on Thursday signed an agreement for a huge pipeline project to ship gas from the eastern Mediterranean to Europe despite Turkey’s hostility to the deal.

The move comes amid tensions with Turkey over its activities in the area and a maritime deal with Libya expanding Ankara’s claims over a large gas-rich area of the sea.

The 2,000-kilometer (1,200-mile) EastMed pipeline will be able to carry between nine and 12 billion cubic meters of gas a year from offshore reserves held by Israel and Cyprus to Greece, and then on to Italy and other southeastern European countries.

Full story: Israel inks mega gas pipeline deal with Greece, Cyprus
000_1NE7VF-e1577988076316-640x400.jpg

Awe.......this will hurt Iran and Russia.........especially Russia as they can't cut off the gas from Israel.

Love it.

Israel's offshore Leviathan field started pumping gas on Tuesday in what the operating consortium called "a historic turning point in the history of the Israeli economy." i24NEWS
And exporting to Egypt with an eye on EU market. Sounds Like they will be phasing out coal in process. Perhaps Jews and Arabs can achieve peace thru trade relations instead of trading bullets

So is Donald Trump. Anus gas.

Israel's offshore Leviathan field started pumping gas on Tuesday in what the operating consortium called "a historic turning point in the history of the Israeli economy." i24NEWS
And exporting to Egypt with an eye on EU market. Sounds Like they will be phasing out coal in process. Perhaps Jews and Arabs can achieve peace thru trade relations instead of trading bullets

So is Donald Trump. Anus gas.
I ate chilli for dinner troll .......you need a fill up........

:slap:

I read a point from a poster here, and it's reasonable.

If Palestinians decide to drill and extract their own natural gas and sell it, will Israel complaint about it?

If yes, then, why?

I read a point from a poster here, and it's reasonable.

If Palestinians decide to drill and extract their own natural gas and sell it, will Israel complaint about it?

If yes, then, why?

has Israel ever complained about "Palestinians" drilling and extracting
"their own natural gas"-------or do whatevah they want to do with this
theoretical natural gas?

No such thing as a "Palestinian" and it is not their property.
Ignorance is not a blessing, it is a curse
The Palestinian people (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني‎, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī), also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون‎, al-Filasṭīniyyūn; Hebrew: פָלַסְטִינִים) or Palestinian Arabs (Arabic: الفلسطينيين العرب‎, al-Filasṭīniyyīn al-ʿarab), are an ethnonational group comprising the modern descendants of the peoples who have lived in Palestine continuously over the centuries and who today are largely culturally and linguistically Arab; this definition includes those ethnic Jews and Samaritans who fit this definition.

Despite various wars and exoduses (such as that in 1948), roughly one half of the world's Palestinian population continues to reside in historic Palestine, the area encompassing the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Israel.
Palestinians - Wikipedia

The Jews on the other hand have only lived in the stolen, occupied land of Palestine since 1947ad.

(Gen 41:39 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
(Gen 41:40 KJV) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
(Gen 41:42 KJV) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
(Gen 41:44 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

Joseph who is now the de facto ruler over all of Egypt saves the Israelites who are experiencing a great famine and moves them to Egypt and gives them power over all the agriculture lands. Clearly they were not slaves as some would have believed.

(Gen 42:1 KJV) Now when Jacob saw that there was corn in Egypt, Jacob said unto his sons, why do ye look one upon another?
(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their (the Jews) sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:
(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

See above, they abandon the land of Canaan and move to Egypt

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.
(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.
(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:
(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.
(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

The Jews of old abandoned the land of Cannon and moved to Egypt
, where they remained and flourished under Joseph’s rule.

This makes it clear, the Jews have no claim; PERIOD, the myth is now put to sleep never to awaken again

And doubt not, that revenge is going to be sweet.

Yes, yes indeed, sweet, Oh How Sweet it is ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

No such thing as a "Palestinian" and it is not their property.
Ignorance is not a blessing, it is a curse
The Palestinian people (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني‎, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī), also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون‎, al-Filasṭīniyyūn; Hebrew: פָלַסְטִינִים) or Palestinian Arabs (Arabic: الفلسطينيين العرب‎, al-Filasṭīniyyīn al-ʿarab), are an ethnonational group comprising the modern descendants of the peoples who have lived in Palestine continuously over the centuries and who today are largely culturally and linguistically Arab; this definition includes those ethnic Jews and Samaritans who fit this definition.

Despite various wars and exoduses (such as that in 1948), roughly one half of the world's Palestinian population continues to reside in historic Palestine, the area encompassing the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Israel.
Palestinians - Wikipedia

The Jews on the other hand have only lived in the stolen, occupied land of Palestine since 1947ad.

(Gen 41:39 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
(Gen 41:40 KJV) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
(Gen 41:42 KJV) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
(Gen 41:44 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

Joseph who is now the de facto ruler over all of Egypt saves the Israelites who are experiencing a great famine and moves them to Egypt and gives them power over all the agriculture lands. Clearly they were not slaves as some would have believed.

(Gen 42:1 KJV) Now when Jacob saw that there was corn in Egypt, Jacob said unto his sons, why do ye look one upon another?
(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their (the Jews) sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:
(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

See above, they abandon the land of Canaan and move to Egypt

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.
(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.
(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:
(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.
(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

The Jews of old abandoned the land of Cannon and moved to Egypt
, where they remained and flourished under Joseph’s rule.

This makes it clear, the Jews have no claim; PERIOD, the myth is now put to sleep never to awaken again

Who was the President of Palestine in 1946? Was there a Palestinian Olympic team in 1936? Does America have claim over Texas and California? Your arguments are stupid.

You know why? Because while you tried to twist it to be about Israel,
it actually refers to the ultimate fate of Rabat Ammon, and all who rejoice at Israel's suffering.
In fact, when was the last time you've heard about Ammonites?

Unlike you I read the entire book instead of what your handlers told you to believe~~~~
Ezekiel
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.

Da stink, oh da stink, it imperminiated the land so the Lord cast His own chosen ones OUT!!!!!!!!
And the winds blew from the north cleansing the land of the stink

Who was the President of Palestine in 1946? Was there a Palestinian Olympic team in 1936? Does America have claim over Texas and California? Your arguments are stupid.

And you say Palestine never existed and yet you used the term twice in you post.
But, but, but the Lord gave them a way out!!!!
Repent and your blackened souls will be saved !!!

And you say Palestine never existed and yet you used the term twice in you post.
But, but, but the Lord gave them a way out!!!!
Repent and your blackened souls will be saved !!!
I used it twice to make a point. Orcs don’t exist either but it’s my avatar. You lost another debate. And don’t try to quote God. You’re whacko. God doesn’t speak to you. He may laugh at you?

Forum List

Back