Israel has worldwide support

Earlier today Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs Avigdor Lieberman warned the British Prime Minister that Israel is becoming 'less and less sympathetic to Britain' as the number of Afghanis killed in the conflict continues to rise.
'As this campaign goes on and the civilian casualties in Afghanistan mount, israeli opinion is becoming more and more concerned and less and less sympathetic to Britain,' he said.
'The amount of dead Afghanis is absolutely disproportionate to that of the British. That's simply a fact and I have to tell that to my British counterparts.'
The British Troops left Afghanistan in MayBBC News - UK troops 'to leave Afghanistan as planned'
Does that mean dead afghanis rose from their graves after that? heh

NO WORRIES!!! TINY ISRAEL HAS ALMIGHTY GOD'S SUPPORT AND PROTECTION=ISRAEL IS FOREVER AND JERUSALEM GOD'S ETERNAL CAPITAL CITY ON EARTH.=====
Then I saw a new earth (with no oceans!) and a new sky, for the present earth and sky had disappeared. 2 And I, John, saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven. It was a glorious sight, beautiful as a bride at her wedding.

3 I heard a loud shout from the throne saying, “Look, the home of God is now among men, and he will live with them and they will be his people; yes, God himself will be among them. 4 He will wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, nor pain. All of that has gone forever.”

5 And the one sitting on the throne said, “See, I am making all things new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true: 6 It is finished! I am the A and the Z—the Beginning and the End. I will give to the thirsty the springs of the Water of Life—as a gift! 7 Everyone who conquers will inherit all these blessings, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 8 But cowards who turn back from following me, and those who are unfaithful to me, and the corrupt, and murderers, and the immoral, and those conversing with demons, and idol worshipers and all liars—their doom is in the Lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This is the Second Death.”
Revelation 21:1-8

It's ironic that Israelis are murdering Palestinians by the hundreds as we speak and Leiberman complains about the British in Afghanistan who left Afghanistan in May.
What's even more funny is that Hamas - those who kill and torture their own Palestinians - calling us "Killers!" and slightly after "Massacre the Jews!" :lol:

No the syntax in English failed again

Since simple adjective like 'Terrorist' doesn't ring the bell, and because you proved time and again that your logic is a total disaster, I've decided to create a special language designed for mentally-degenerated folks like you.
Else it can be anything like Ivrit, Arabi(Maraxian/Common), Russki... :lol:

Folks, 11 off topic flame posts have been deleted. Please try to keep threads on track - a little banter and joking around is fine, but posts that are nothing but flaming or personal attacks with no attempt to address the topic are not. Help us keep the threads on track so those that want to discuss the issues can. Further derailments will be handled on a case by case basis.

"Israel claims that it has worldwide support for its attack on Gaza.

Let's see some of that support."

Israeli supporters don't tend to go out and riot in the streets. Some of us show our support for Israel by investing in stocks of Israeli companies. Some of us make a point to buy Israeli whenever we can - and there's a lot to buy : )) And some of us write letters to our Congresscritters, or to the President, to express our views..... There are any number of ways that Israeli supporters express themselves.

How many of those 'supporters' are really supporting 'Gaza' - and how many are simply 'supporting' whatever someone else they dislike is opposing (like in Dublin, are they doing it because the UK supports Israel?)???

Did you know there's a whole subculture of 'professional protesters' in this country? They go to protests the way Deadheads used to go to concerts, or SF fans to cons........

THINK!!!! Do you really want to fight against ALMIGHTY GOD'S Chosen people??? Best you count the cost!!!=== GOD SAYS to the Father of ISRAEL=== I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”
Genesis 12:2-3

You're just lashing out because Israel is stomping all over your HamASS heros.

Well, if the Israeli cowards were not "stomping" against an outnumbered and relatively unarmed enemy, it wouldn't say much about the billions they have spent on armament.

Sub-titles:
"Why do Arabs suck so bad at fighting?"
suicide_bombing.gif

You're just lashing out because Israel is stomping all over your HamASS heros.

Well, if the Israeli cowards were not "stomping" against an outnumbered and relatively unarmed enemy, it wouldn't say much about the billions they have spent on armament.

Sub-titles:
"Why do Arabs suck so bad at fighting?"

very few of them actually fight-----they engage in terrorism----a very primitive form of warfare.
In the past it was very effective----HORDES of animals riding on horses or camels
waving scimitars. It got outdated. So the replaced it with surprise attacks that involved
mostly grabbing people and slitting their throats-----slit and run attacks. Eventually
attacked cities would sue for terms --------they are still using that technique even though
lots are trained in more modern techniques-----they cling to tradition. Now---with the advent
of the GREAT CALIPHATE----they will probably start tossing people off of high
minarets

DON'T MESS WITH TINY ISRAEL!!! God promised Israel she would not suffer military defeat, "When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt... For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you."

Think of that promise!! God will fight for Israel, giving her the victory, especially in situations where the Israelites were badly outnumbered!

Pro Israeli protesters were beaten up in Los Angeles, but they (Jews/pro Israelis) are too civilized to do the same to pro Palestinians.

GOD SAYS TO ISRAEL=But now thus saith the Lord who created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed thee; I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.

2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee. When thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned, neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Savior; I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

4 Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honorable, and I have loved thee; therefore will I give men for thee and people for thy life.

5 Fear not, for I am with thee; I will bring thy seed from the east and gather thee from the west;

6 I will say to the north,‘ Give up,’ and to the south, ‘Keep not back.’ Bring My sons from far and My daughters from the ends of the earth,

7 even every one that is called by My name: For I have created him for My glory; I have formed him; yea, I have made him.”

8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes and the deaf that have ears.

9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled. Who among them can declare this and show us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified; or let them hear and say, “It is truth.”

10 “Ye are My witnesses,” saith the Lord, “and My servant whom I have chosen, that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.

11 I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no savior.
15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.” ISAIAH 43:1-15

Try again tinny as 3 small protests by extremists is not world wide condemnation of Israel. Even the UN has come out on Israel's side and is telling hamas to stop the rockets.

The UN is NOT "on Israels side". no one is on their side.

What is sherri talking about.Israel lets the palestinians even know when they are going to bomb so to protect the children.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back