Israel has its terrorists as well

ajwps said:
Mainly, Jews are hated simply because they do not accept Christ and therefore worthy of conversion by any means. The rest is derived from the above and obvious...
Is this your serious reply or sardonic one? Sry sometimes i cannot tell.

ajwps said:
You made a statement about an enforceable 'human right' law.
Nop, my statement was about human rights, not enforceability.
I asked for this law and where to find such a law that is enforceable by humanity.
As far as i understand, you asked for definition of human rights (and its existance) and what is included. I was not sure if you were serious about it. Here is a quick <a href="http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html">google search</a>
You respond with the old response, "I guess that in your mind I do not really know how to reply to you on this one."
This was not my response, please reread it again. I will be happy to rephrase.

Just to be sure, this is yes to both parts of the question?
Do you know how many times these people have been transfered out of Arab lands on a much smaller border?
6 mil arabs, this century? no, i do not know, how many times?
I guess you think that the murderous attack on the Russian school, the small babies, children, parents and teachers does not require any thought because it might violate the human rights of the murderers?
:bs1: You can guess as much as you would like, but how did you come up with this statement based on my post is quite puzzling to me. If you want to know my opinion about this event, please check the "terrorism" forum. ty
Do you have a problem understanding reality?
:wtf: I would recommend checking the mirror first and then your private message.

dilloduck said:
living in peace--that would be a shocker for Israel huh?----have they ever done it?

Israel lived in peace for about one day before they were attacked by the surrounding Arab countries.

drac said:
Is this your serious reply or sardonic one? Sry sometimes i cannot tell.

Dilloduck was making an attempt to entrap me into listing the obvious reasons why the Jews (as well as other minority groups) are hated in this land of the free....

The response was just one of a litany list for anti-semitism in America.

drac said:
Nop, my statement was about human rights, not enforceability. As far as i understand, you asked for definition of human rights (and its existance) and what is included. I was not sure if you were serious about it. Here is a quick <a href="http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html">google search</a>
This was not my response, please reread it again. I will be happy to rephrase.

Originally Posted by drac: "Are you seriously trying to say that forced involuntary movement of people does not constitute a human right violation?"

A very nice DECLARATION by the United Nations in 1948. Actually Israel adheres to this UN universal declaration with its Arab citizens. Just take a look at Article 29.

(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.

(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.

Notice (marked in bold) that it is not Israel who has violated the provisions in this 1948 Declartion of Human Rights. The Arabs lived, worked and enjoyed total freedom in Israel until the Arab Intifada. Then they violated the duties they had to Israel society and broke public order. Ergo they violated the human rights of the Jewish people in Israel and in effect gave up their own human rights as outlined in the 1948 UN Human Rights Declaration.

Just to be sure, this is yes to both parts of the question?
6 mil arabs, this century? no, i do not know, how many times?

This century just started four years ago. In the last century the PLO (Arabs) have been transferred (vomited out) of almost every Arab country in the Middle East.

:bs1: You can guess as much as you would like, but how did you come up with this statement based on my post is quite puzzling to me. If you want to know my opinion about this event, please check the "terrorism" forum. ty

Human Rights are not a one-way street. I simply used the Russian school catastrophie as an example of human rights violations by a group of people we now know to be not only Chechnian separatists but also our Arab terrorist who shot children in the back or blew them up. This is what Israel has had to live with while wanting human rights. Your thoughts on Human Rights are a dichotomy with those who do not want any rights as they are not acting like humans.

:wtf: I would recommend checking the mirror first and then your private message.

I appoligize for any personal attacks that you may have found in my statement.

ajwps said:
Originally Posted by drac: "Are you seriously trying to say that forced involuntary movement of people does not constitute a human right violation?"

A very nice DECLARATION by the United Nations in 1948. Actually Israel adheres to this UN universal declaration with its Arab citizens. Just take a look at Article 29.

(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.

(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.

Notice (marked in bold) that it is not Israel who has violated the provisions in this 1948 Declartion of Human Rights. The Arabs lived, worked and enjoyed total freedom in Israel until the Arab Intifada. Then they violated the duties they had to Israel society and broke public order. Ergo they violated the human rights of the Jewish people in Israel and in effect gave up their own human rights as outlined in the 1948 UN Human Rights Declaration.

This century just started four years ago. In the last century the PLO (Arabs) have been transferred (vomited out) of almost every Arab country in the Middle East.

Human Rights are not a one-way street. I simply used the Russian school catastrophie as an example of human rights violations by a group of people we now know to be not only Chechnian separatists but also our Arab terrorist who shot children in the back or blew them up. This is what Israel has had to live with while wanting human rights. Your thoughts on Human Rights are a dichotomy with those who do not want any rights as they are not acting like humans.

I appoligize for any personal attacks that you may have found in my statement.
AJ-----you hate arabs---quit trying to justify thier expulsion with words. Your motivation is very clear to all of us.

dilloduck said:
AJ-----you hate arabs---quit trying to justify thier expulsion with words. Your motivation is very clear to all of us.

No I don't hate Arabs, I love them. For your convenience I will try justifying the Arabs expulsion from Israel with pictures instead of facts. Apparently you find the Muslim Arab's actions in the Russian school justifiable, you have clearly made your friends of these baby murderers.

Your motivation is very clear to all that can read English. Accept the fact that you are nothing more than a large rectal polyp. Your simply are a pain for everybody during bowel evacuation.

Need to fight anti-Semitism WITHIN Israel?
Mass Immigration's Unexpected Victim
by Eugene Girin
Sep 01, '04 / 15 Elul 5764
http://rocksolid.blogspot.com/

The democratic nations of Western Europe and North America are not the only countries whose ethno-cultural character and stability are threatened by mass immigration. Unmonitored immigration is also wreaking havoc in Israel. Jew-hatred in the Jewish State - a seemingly impossible paradox - was made possible by mass immigration.

In the 1980s and 1990s, thousands of people left the dying Evil Empire for Israel and are continuing to leave the post-Soviet republics. This aliyah (return to Zion) was the biggest yet in the history of Israel. However, because of the misguided policies of the Israeli government and institutions such as the Jewish Agency, an ever-growing number of the Soviet immigrants are not even Jewish.

The idiotic "grandfather clause" of the Israeli Law of Return allows persons who only have one Jewish grandparent, and are thus only one-quarter Jewish, to receive asylum and citizenship in Israel. In addition, the relative ease with which fake birth certificates and passports can be obtained on the post-Soviet black market allows ever growing numbers of people who have nothing in common with Jews or Judaism to come to Israel. As a result, out of the nearly one million Russian-speaking immigrants in Israel, about 300,000 are not Jewish.

These Russians and Ukrainians flock to Israel to escape the lawlessness and poverty of their homelands. This of course, contradicts the whole purpose of the Law of Return and the immigration policy of the Jewish State - to allow Jews to come to their historic and cultural homeland. Israel was not established to be a haven for the world's wretched masses. Israel is not meant to be a multicultural conglomeration, but a nation-state, a sovereign government representing a particular national people.

The behavior of many of the non-Jewish immigrants to Israel is chillingly similar to the disrespectful and disorderly behavior of illegal Mexican immigrants to the United States and Muslim immigrants to Western Europe. Russian thugs in Israel have perpetrated dozens of anti-Jewish incidents. These incidents were all documented by the Israeli Information Center for the Victims of Anti-Semitism run by Zalman Gilichenski, a rabbi from the former USSR, and other Jewish immigrants from the former Soviet Union. The Soviet Jews are the only Israeli community that pays any attention to Russian anti-Semitism in Israel and are the only people that try to fight it.

In the years 2000-2003, at least 500 anti-Semitic incidents were recorded (with many more unrecorded) in which Russians were arrested for spraying anti-Jewish graffiti, desecrating synagogues and attacking Jews. Synagogues were defaced in Bnei Brak, an ultra-Orthodox town in central Israel, cemeteries were vandalized in another religious town, Ramat Beit Shemesh, and Jews were attacked all over the country (Netivot, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, northern Israel), some by openly neo-Nazi bandits. At a soccer match in Haifa in which Israel played the Russian Federation, drunk Russian youths shouted down the Israeli national anthem and yelled anti-Semitic slogans - an incident almost identical to the infamous anti-American debauchery of Mexican fans at a soccer game in Los Angeles a few years ago, except that it was "Hatikva" that was booed down instead of the "Star Spangled Banner".

These shocking developments culminated in the establishment of a neo-Nazi Russian-language website in Israel in the summer of 2003. The website was created by Russian immigrants - activists of the "White Israeli Union". They define their enemies as Jews, Arabs and foreign workers from other countries, including Thailand and the Philippines. The neo-Nazi activists call themselves "Ilya from Haifa" and "Andrei from Arad" and are pictured giving the Nazi salute. Ironically, one of them was drafted into the Israeli army and is giving the salute in an Israeli uniform. Fortunately, the website was shut down and the activists were arrested, according to Tommy Lapid, the atheist liberal in charge of the Israeli Ministry of Justice. However, no trial took place and the investigation was wrapped up suspiciously fast.

Ariel Sharon and the rest of the Israeli leadership, along with an overwhelming majority of Israelis, do not see mass non-Jewish immigration as a problem. Recently, Sharon stated that he plans to bring one million Jews from the Russian Federation to Israel. The only question is where will Arik get so many Russian Jews, since the Jewish population of Russia is below 500,000. It is obvious that Sharon does not want to consider the tremendous threat that is being posed to the already fragile stability and ethnic character of the Jewish State. Sharon is hoping to use the non-Jewish immigrants as cheap and docile manpower in the Israeli army and hopes to offset the alarming rise of the Arab population by substituting one hateful and growing minority with another. Quite a plan, Arik!

Just like the Mexican invasion of the American Southwest and the Muslim takeover of French and Belgian cities, the mass influx of hostile aliens into Israel will have ever more detrimental effects. Prime Minister Sharon would be well advised to read Jean Raspail and Michelle Malkin before he opens Israel's doors to a mass Russian

dilloduck said:

by Eugene Girin

I love it... Your bogspot is a personal website where just anybody can post anything they can think up in their personal imagination.

The author of your article:
Eugene Girin

Eugene Girin immigrated to the United States from the Republic of Moldova in 1994 at the age of 10. He is currently studying political science in Rochester, New York.

Even I can write anything I want in my blogsite and say that Arafat has decided to become a Budhist now that he has accumulated billions from the poor starving Arabs living in Israel.

Would this fact be true or would Russian immigrants (Jewish or Gentile) wanting to get out their poverty ridden country be a problem for Israel. These immigrants under 35 years of age all go into the mandatory IDF forces against the suicidal Arabs.

Keep posting personal web sites... They are always interesting reading.

http://www.blogger.com/start

:D

The democratic nations of Western Europe and North America are not the only countries whose ethno-cultural character and stability are threatened by mass immigration. Unmonitored immigration is also wreaking havoc in Israel. Jew-hatred in the Jewish State - a seemingly impossible paradox - was made possible by mass immigration.

In the 1980s and 1990s, thousands of people left the dying Evil Empire for Israel and are continuing to leave the post-Soviet republics. This aliyah (return to Zion) was the biggest yet in the history of Israel. However, because of the misguided policies of the Israeli government and institutions such as the Jewish Agency, an ever-growing number of the Soviet immigrants are not even Jewish.

The idiotic "grandfather clause" of the Israeli Law of Return allows persons who only have one Jewish grandparent, and are thus only one-quarter Jewish, to receive asylum and citizenship in Israel. In addition, the relative ease with which fake birth certificates and passports can be obtained on the post-Soviet black market allows ever growing numbers of people who have nothing in common with Jews or Judaism to come to Israel. As a result, out of the nearly one million Russian-speaking immigrants in Israel, about 300,000 are not Jewish.

These Russians and Ukrainians flock to Israel to escape the lawlessness and poverty of their homelands. This of course, contradicts the whole purpose of the Law of Return and the immigration policy of the Jewish State - to allow Jews to come to their historic and cultural homeland. Israel was not established to be a haven for the world's wretched masses. Israel is not meant to be a multicultural conglomeration, but a nation-state, a sovereign government representing a particular national people.

The behavior of many of the non-Jewish immigrants to Israel is chillingly similar to the disrespectful and disorderly behavior of illegal Mexican immigrants to the United States and Muslim immigrants to Western Europe. Russian thugs in Israel have perpetrated dozens of anti-Jewish incidents. These incidents were all documented by the Israeli Information Center for the Victims of Anti-Semitism run by Zalman Gilichenski, a rabbi from the former USSR, and other Jewish immigrants from the former Soviet Union. The Soviet Jews are the only Israeli community that pays any attention to Russian anti-Semitism in Israel and are the only people that try to fight it.

In the years 2000-2003, at least 500 anti-Semitic incidents were recorded (with many more unrecorded) in which Russians were arrested for spraying anti-Jewish graffiti, desecrating synagogues and attacking Jews. Synagogues were defaced in Bnei Brak, an ultra-Orthodox town in central Israel, cemeteries were vandalized in another religious town, Ramat Beit Shemesh, and Jews were attacked all over the country (Netivot, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, northern Israel), some by openly neo-Nazi bandits. At a soccer match in Haifa in which Israel played the Russian Federation, drunk Russian youths shouted down the Israeli national anthem and yelled anti-Semitic slogans - an incident almost identical to the infamous anti-American debauchery of Mexican fans at a soccer game in Los Angeles a few years ago, except that it was "Hatikva" that was booed down instead of the "Star Spangled Banner".

These shocking developments culminated in the establishment of a neo-Nazi Russian-language website in Israel in the summer of 2003. The website was created by Russian immigrants - activists of the "White Israeli Union". They define their enemies as Jews, Arabs and foreign workers from other countries, including Thailand and the Philippines. The neo-Nazi activists call themselves "Ilya from Haifa" and "Andrei from Arad" and are pictured giving the Nazi salute. Ironically, one of them was drafted into the Israeli army and is giving the salute in an Israeli uniform. Fortunately, the website was shut down and the activists were arrested, according to Tommy Lapid, the atheist liberal in charge of the Israeli Ministry of Justice. However, no trial took place and the investigation was wrapped up suspiciously fast.

Ariel Sharon and the rest of the Israeli leadership, along with an overwhelming majority of Israelis, do not see mass non-Jewish immigration as a problem. Recently, Sharon stated that he plans to bring one million Jews from the Russian Federation to Israel. The only question is where will Arik get so many Russian Jews, since the Jewish population of Russia is below 500,000. It is obvious that Sharon does not want to consider the tremendous threat that is being posed to the already fragile stability and ethnic character of the Jewish State. Sharon is hoping to use the non-Jewish immigrants as cheap and docile manpower in the Israeli army and hopes to offset the alarming rise of the Arab population by substituting one hateful and growing minority with another. Quite a plan, Arik!

Just like the Mexican invasion of the American Southwest and the Muslim takeover of French and Belgian cities, the mass influx of hostile aliens into Israel will have ever more detrimental effects. Prime Minister Sharon would be well advised to read Jean Raspail and Michelle Malkin before he opens Israel's doors to a mass Russian[/QUOTE]

dilloduck said:
by Eugene Girin

Just like the Mexican invasion of the American Southwest and the Muslim takeover of French and Belgian cities, the mass influx of hostile aliens into Israel will have ever more detrimental effects. Prime Minister Sharon would be well advised to read Jean Raspail and Michelle Malkin before he opens Israel's doors to a mass Russian

well, even the small and meek have thier stories to tell--maybe thier coming to hide behind your wall!

dilloduck said:
well, even the small and meek have thier stories to tell--maybe thier coming to hide behind your wall!

Dilloduck why do you always spell the word "thier" in this way? Is this always a typo?

Maybe even the small and meek have more than stories to tell --- maybe the immigrants don't want to live in a country where the new democracy is run by the new Russian mafia and the old politician's ruling partnership.

ajwps said:
Dilloduck why do you always spell the word "thier" in this way? Is this always a typo?

Maybe even the small and meek have more than stories to tell --- maybe the immigrants don't want to live in a country where the new democracy is run by the new Russian mafia and the old politician's ruling partnership.

well silly me---that damn "i before e" is bogus. Thanks for the spelling lesson.

Do these Russians know that they are not allowed to become an ethnic majority in Israel?

dilloduck said:
well silly me---that damn "i before e" is bogus. Thanks for the spelling lesson.

Do these Russians know that they are not allowed to become an ethnic majority in Israel?

THEIR immigrant status is either Jewish or orthodox converts to Judaism.

The ethnicity of Jews are as varied as there are countries in the world.

ajwps said:
THEIR immigrant status is either Jewish or orthodox converts to Judaism.

The ethnicity of Jews are as varied as there are countries in the world.
so russian immigrants HAVE to convert?

dilloduck said:
so russian immigrants HAVE to convert?

Not at all...

Israel has resident aliens like we do here in America. These non-Jewish residents have the right to work, live in freedom, enjoy the liberties of a free society but they cannot vote in local or national elections.

Just like in the USA.....

ajwps said:
Not at all...

Israel has resident aliens like we do here in America. These non-Jewish residents have the right to work, live in freedom, enjoy the liberties of a free society but they cannot vote in local or national elections.

Just like in the USA.....

gotcha--it also provides someone to populate settlements I assume. Are they allowed to own land?

dilloduck said:
gotcha--it also provides someone to populate settlements I assume. Are they allowed to own land?

Israel is 92% owned by the Jewish National Fund (Land Development Authority) and any purchase of this percent of the land is really leased for 99 years. Ergo most of the land actually belongs eternally to the Jewish people in perpetuity. Unless of course some nation(s) can attack Israel and take the land away.

http://mondediplo.com/1997/09/israel

The specificity of this land ownership, with 92% in the hands of the state or para-state Zionist organisations, has a significant consequence: the vast majority of Israelis, whether they live in the country (in collective kibbutzs or cooperative moshavs) or in the city, live on land leased by the state, the Jewish National Fund or the Land Development Authority, on a renewable 99-year lease. Any land that changes hands has to have the formal consent of the Israel Land Administration. The “nationalisation” of virtually all the land has to do, not with a socialist vision, but a Zionist one: the point is to affirm the right of the Jewish people as such to the land of (Eretz) Israel.

ajwps said:
Israel is 92% owned by the Jewish National Fund (Land Development Authority) and any purchase of this percent of the land is really leased for 99 years. Ergo most of the land actually belongs eternally to the Jewish people in perpetuity. Unless of course some nation(s) can attack Israel and take the land away.

http://mondediplo.com/1997/09/israel

Kinda like the ocean front property on Long Island. A friend of mine owns a house on Gilgo Beach and he actually just "leases" the land for 99 years from the state. Not all that uncommon actually.

freeandfun1 said:
Kinda like the ocean front property on Long Island. A friend of mine owns a house on Gilgo Beach and he actually just "leases" the land for 99 years from the state. Not all that uncommon actually.

Actually it is more like owning any property in the United States. As long as you pray City, County, State, School, Federal taxes you can live on YOUR property. But fail to pay any these taxes and guess who gets the land back?

The land always eventually reverts back to the government many times in farms and ranches that have to always pay estate taxes after death.

ajwps said:
Actually it is more like owning any property in the United States. As long as you pray City, County, State, School, Federal taxes you can live on YOUR property. But fail to pay any these taxes and guess who gets the land back?

The land always eventually reverts back to the government many times in farms and ranches that have to always pay estate taxes after death.

very true.

Forum List

Back